Giving Water to the Thirsty Now Officially a Crime:

Trumpians can never again say America is a Christian nation

The people who follow Trump are NOT the kind of people who fought, bled and died in order to establish Liberty. They are an amoral people who have lost touch with their God and the precepts upon which the Republic rests.

In the 1970s through about 2000 the patriots, constitutionalists, and to a lesser degree "conservatives" valued Liberty and Freedom. Today no such people exist in any numbers. So the Trump followers are satisfied with a lying windbag that is selling the remnants of what used to be out for ten cents on the dollar and giving change.

I still believe in the values of our forefathers. I didn't change. The people who once claimed to be patriots and constitutionalists changed.

The people who follow Trump .....

The people who follow your president?

“Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.”

...A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people."

(An excerpt from the Declaration of Independence)

The founders established the precedent that we may throw off such government. I hereby declare MY independence from the de facto / illegal / unconstitutional government. I live under the Constitution as originally written and intended, not the tyrannical regime you worship. I have the unalienable Right to refuse consent. Consider it done.

“Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.”

...A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people."

The founders established the precedent that we may throw off such government. I hereby declare MY independence from the de facto / illegal / unconstitutional government. I live under the Constitution as originally written and intended, not the tyrannical regime you worship. I have the unalienable Right to refuse consent. Consider it done.

Too bad you can’t understand what you read. Go out and steal a car if you need more help getting the point.

Too bad you can’t understand what you read. Go out and steal a car if you need more help getting the point.

I'm limited to what I can say to you because I believe you to be the owner or a principal officer of this board. Still, you are nuttier than a fruitcake and NOTHING you've said makes sense; it has nothing to do with the OP; it is trolling and badgering, but dude for real, your shoe size is larger than your IQ.

To prove the point, let's see you tie your last ten posts to ANYTHING to do with the OP.

Giving Water to the Thirsty Now Officially a Crime: No More Deaths Volunteers Convicted
In the United States in 2019, humanitarian aid has become a crime in the eyes of hardline judges enforcing inhumane immigration policies. The first four volunteers in the trial of the “Cabeza Nine,” volunteers from No More Deaths / No Más Muertes (a ministry of the Unitarian Universalist Church of Tucson), were convicted of “abandonment of property” for leaving gallons of water in Arizona’s Cabeza Prieta Wildlife Refuge, and now each face a maximum of six months in prison and a $500 fine. A date for sentencing has not yet been set.
Giving Water to the Thirsty Now Officially a Crime: No More Deaths Volunteers Convicted - Unitarian Universalist Service Committee

Aiding and abetting illegals entering the county has always been a crime. Because this law has not been enforced is one of the reasons Trump needs $5 billion for a wall to keep them from entering and dying crossing the deserts. But that is not a problem, now they want to be caught and released with a debit card.

Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection 1324(a)(3).
1907. Title 8, U.S.C. 1324(a) Offenses

I actually support this. When you give water to people in the desert, you encourage more people to make the highly risky attempt to cross the desert. It is the same stupidity, as handing out free needles in California, and being shocked more people are dying from overdoses.

Encouraging highly risky behavior is really stupid.

You want to reform our immigration policy, to include more ways to legally immigrate, then go for it.

But you want to give water to people in the desert, and then are shocked more people are dying trying to cross the desert... yeah, that should be criminal to encourage actions that get people killed.

It is true, of course. Mexicans are writing letters home encouraging their friends to cross 100 miles of desert on foot, because somebody might give them a sip of water. However, the dead ones are not writing similar letters, so they are only getting one side of the story. If only the dead ones were to write home, too, then they would get a more balanced picture of the situation in Mexico. While we are at it, we should get rid of lifeguards at the beach. They only encourage people to drown.

I'm limited to what I can say to you because I believe you to be the owner or a principal officer of this board. ....

You’re limited because you are too stupid to distinguish between your little imagination and reality.

Baiting the dangerous desert with the promise of water only lures more people to make very dangerous illegal unfortunate choices that can result in their deaths or the death of even children, or at the very least violation of US sovereignty. These people leaving water are not humanitarian and they are not helping these people they are a significant part of the problem and they are leading desperate unsuspecting People into very dangerous and illegal situations. It is not moral, it is not humanitarian, it is selfish ignorant shortsighted and wrong. Everyone who dies in that desert trying to cross is on the heads of those idiotic assholes. All of the disgusting horrific large scale environmental devastation of that area is on the heads of those assholes. There’s nothing nice there’s nothing kind, nothing humanitarian, nor even well intended about what they do, because any rational adult must be expected to think further ahead than these selfish irresponsible fools have.

I'm limited to what I can say to you because I believe you to be the owner or a principal officer of this board. ....

You’re limited because you are too stupid to distinguish between your little imagination and reality.
Should the morals of a nation be apparent to the world? Do we not gasp in horror when we hear of 'justice' meted out in Saudi Arabia when thy chop off the hands of thieves? Is our reaction to Phillipino 'justice' in the form of summary executions for those accused of drug crimes one of shock and dismay?

Where is the morality of letting scores, hundreds or thousands die in the desert when what they need above all else is a drink of water? Wher is our national humanity, our sins of morality, our nobility when providing life sustaining water is a crime?

Do we hate and fear the footsore immigrant for his humanity, or his infraction n of our laws denying him a place in what we so hypocritically call the greatest nation on earth? What makes us so great that subjecting men, women and children to a slow death by thirst can be approved of and championed by its people and leaders?

Where is the morality of letting scores, hundreds or thousands die in the desert....?

It is absolutely immoral when those people are dying in the desert because they were lured there, tricked there, by the Mirage offered by irresponsible shortsighted idiots.

Where is the morality of letting scores, hundreds or thousands die in the desert....?

It is absolutely immoral when those people are dying in the desert because they were lured there, tricked there, by the Mirage offered by irresponsible shortsighted idiots.
People have been trying to come to America since 1607.

Hiding behind a flimsy excuse like yours betrays a mindset all to willing to shelve humanity and nobility for the short sighted expediency of politics.

Hiding behind a flimsy excuse like yours betrays a mindset all to willing to shelve humanity and nobility for the short sighted expediency of politics.

What excuse?

What excuse?
The excuse that posits 1) it's the immigrant's fault and 2) the responsibility lays at the feet of human trafficking.

Is a woman, provacatively dressed, to blame for getting raped? Is a grandfather who keeps his door unlocked to blame for a burglary?

Is a family walking across a desert responsible for the acting natural of the coyote they hired?

51135353_908242282717356_1210461078392143872_n.jpg

Should the morals of a nation be apparent to the world? Do we not gasp in horror when we hear of 'justice' meted out in Saudi Arabia when thy chop off the hands of thieves? Is our reaction to Phillipino 'justice' in the form of summary executions for those accused of drug crimes one of shock and dismay?

Where is the morality of letting scores, hundreds or thousands die in the desert when what they need above all else is a drink of water? Wher is our national humanity, our sins of morality, our nobility when providing life sustaining water is a crime?

Do we hate and fear the footsore immigrant for his humanity, or his infraction n of our laws denying him a place in what we so hypocritically call the greatest nation on earth? What makes us so great that subjecting men, women and children to a slow death by thirst can be approved of and championed by its people and leaders?
People in hell are screaming for ice water. What about them?

What excuse?
The excuse that posits 1) it's the immigrant's fault and 2) the responsibility lays at the feet of human trafficking.

Is a woman, provacatively dressed, to blame for getting raped? Is a grandfather who keeps his door unlocked to blame for a burglary?

Is a family walking across a desert responsible for the acting natural of the coyote they hired?

You are completely devoid of logic.

Your irrational comments have absolutely nothing to do with mine. Stop pretending that you were responding to anything.

People in hell are screaming for ice water. What about them?
We have to do what we can do. Is this supposed to be funny, or do you lack the mind like of his man kindness?

Forum List

Back