Given The Nature Of The Times ...

Which Would You Prefer, Given Only These As Choices?

• A dictatorship under Donald Trump

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • A Democrat president and Congress

Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters
The fact that ONLY about 33% voted for a Trump dictatorship here -- on a website that is a clearinghouse for white wing fucknuts -- actually gives me a bit of hope!

Excellent! Coming across a communist with hope excites me.... to grind it into the dirt.
Every move you make, every breath you take, every vow you break, I'll be watching you.
-Sting-

Tommy, everything excites you. You are an excitable little puke.

These are exciting times....everybody loves seeing commie trash get taken to the dump.

BTW, I'm 6'2", 230....I may be a puke but I ain't a little one.
nono.gif

The fact that ONLY about 33% voted for a Trump dictatorship here -- on a website that is a clearinghouse for white wing fucknuts -- actually gives me a bit of hope!

Excellent! Coming across a communist with hope excites me.... to grind it into the dirt.
Every move you make, every breath you take, every vow you break, I'll be watching you.
-Sting-

Communists have no hope, except that someone will give them something for free.

-Sting-

Communists have no hope, except that someone will give them something for free.
Humans receive free stuff everyday and it cost you nothing so STFU for once....

Looks like Trump got cornholed in the poll......

The polling method and choices were idiotic and designed to make Trump fail. Not unlike many professional polls, and the title should have been "When Did You Stop Beating Your Wife?"

What conservative is going to vote for a dictatorship?

The polling method and choices were idiotic and designed to make Trump fail. Not unlike many professional polls, and the title should have been "When Did You Stop Beating Your Wife?"

One that wants it...

That's crazy. Conservatism is based on the belief that the US constitution is the law of the land. There can be no dictatorship in this country because of the constitution. The two political ideologies of a constitutional republic and a dictatorship are mutually-exclusive, and the constitution is designed so that would be virtually impossible.

Unless you happen to be a "community-organizer" who considers himself a "constitutional scholar". But only then.

One that wants it...

That's crazy. Conservatism is based on the belief that the US constitution is the law of the land. There can be no dictatorship in this country because of the constitution. The two political ideologies of a constitutional republic and a dictatorship are mutually-exclusive, and the constitution is designed so that would be virtually impossible.

Unless you happen to be a "community-organizer" who considers himself a "constitutional scholar". But only then.

...and yet, 4 posters here have voted for Trump for Dictator.

What are the odds that those people consider themselves "conservative" as well?

If Trump sees a dictatorship, he dismantles it.

If democrats see an opportunity, they create a dictatorship.

Given that, it's not a difficult question.

If that's the case why would there be a dictatorship under Trump?
He'd dismantle all the other ones but create one here? He isn't
that smart..or resourceful.

But with Putin's hand up his backside?...Hmmmm..

Obviously, if the dems before him created it.

Forum List

Back