Given The Nature Of The Times ...

Which Would You Prefer, Given Only These As Choices?

• A dictatorship under Donald Trump

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • A Democrat president and Congress

Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters
:lol:

Ooo. An internet tough guy. My favorite

Nah, a real-life tough guy, but not an internet tough guy. The putz called me "little" which I'm not. If you knew your ass from up you'd know most big guys can't fight because they never had to. I've fought my whole life from the streets of Detroit, Kronk Gym (look it up) and overseas where I murdered tens of dozens with a Colt M-16, 40mm Thumper, an Ithaca 37 12ga.trench gun, and assorted hand grenades, knives, and piano wire. When I got home I was deemed too violent to live around civilians so I reenlisted until I got things resolved and they let me out with a full honorable discharge. So I'm not your "favorite" but I'm sure there's shemales like Del and Moonglow here you'd enjoy getting together with.
lol.gif

Last edited:

Nah, a real-life tough guy, but not an internet tough guy. The putz called me "little" which I'm not. If you knew your ass from up you'd know most big guys can't fight because they never had to. I've fought my whole life from the streets of Detroit, Kronk Gym (look it up) and overseas where I murdered tens of dozens with a Colt M-16, 40mm Thumper, an Ithaca 37 12ga.trench gun, and assorted hand grenades, knives, and piano wire. When I got home I was deemed too violent to live around civilians so I reenlisted until I got things resolved and they let me out with a full honorable discharge. So I'm not your "favorite" but I'm sure there's shemales like Del and Moonglow here you'd enjoy getting together with.
lol.gif

If you have to brag on the internet about how tough you are, then you're not.

Its a simple as that, little boy. You don't impress anyone.

The polling method and choices were idiotic and designed to make Trump fail. Not unlike many professional polls, and the title should have been "When Did You Stop Beating Your Wife?"

What conservative is going to vote for a dictatorship?

You are absolutely correct. While a Trump dictatorship would be better in the short term, rational people would eschew a dictatorship because Trump can't live forever.

Besides, given that we recently HAD a Democratic President and Congress that was rejected by We the People, the hypothetical Democratic President and Congress would be gone by the next election.

That there is even one defective that would like to see a dictatorship in the US is more telling of conservatives here than anything else I've seen.

lol.gif

If you have to brag on the internet about how tough you are, then you're not.

Its a simple as that, little boy. You don't impress anyone.

Again, you've never lived like a man so you'll never understand the warrior. The only thing "simple" about this conversation is you're obviously both embarrassed and terrified of my background. It's okay "Doc"...I won't harm you even if you want to merge this thread to get rid of it as per usual.

Maybe hypocrite lefties who enjoy a thriving economy and a 401k that is making money and a good job and retirement benefits would consider that life under a stagnant Hussein economy and a hundred executive orders expanding federal authority as well as an IRS that punished political enemies to be more like a 3rd world dictatorship than the freedom of the Trump administration.

Maybe hypocrite lefties who enjoy a thriving economy and a 401k that is making money and a good job and retirement benefits would consider that life under a stagnant Hussein economy and a hundred executive orders expanding federal authority as well as an IRS that punished political enemies to be more like a 3rd world dictatorship than the freedom of the Trump administration.
We can, of course, have all of that without a global embarrassment in the White House.

Forum List

Back