Given The Nature Of The Times ...

Which Would You Prefer, Given Only These As Choices?

• A dictatorship under Donald Trump

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • A Democrat president and Congress

Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters
It will be fun to see how many Trump zealts would trade their freedom and liberty just so they can keep worshiping the Trump

It will be fun to see how many Trump zealts would trade their freedom and liberty just so they can keep worshiping the Trump

You best check you estrogen count, jarhead....I bet it's pinned on "total pussy". :lol:

And look, just like clockwork a Trump zealots pulls his head out of Trump's ass long enough to try and and be snarky. And failed the attempt.

If Trump sees a dictatorship, he dismantles it.

If democrats see an opportunity, they create a dictatorship.

Given that, it's not a difficult question.

They would both be relatively equidistant with regard to time no? How much longer does Trump have on this mortal coil? 7...10 years? Would he be replaced by another total leader figure?

Only if I get to be one of the overseers at one of the re-indoctrination camps for Democrats.

If Trump sees a dictatorship, he dismantles it.

If democrats see an opportunity, they create a dictatorship.

Given that, it's not a difficult question.

If that's the case why would there be a dictatorship under Trump?
He'd dismantle all the other ones but create one here? He isn't
that smart..or resourceful.

But with Putin's hand up his backside?...Hmmmm..

The fact that ONLY about 33% voted for a Trump dictatorship here -- on a website that is a clearinghouse for white wing fucknuts -- actually gives me a bit of hope!

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Benjamin Franklin

Forum List

Back