Given that the media is trying to destroy Trump, he should have a 0% approval rating by now

Nixon, Reagan, Bush 41, Bush 43, Trump
All complained the media was against them
Yet they still manage to get elected. Mustn't be working

And they were correct, every one of them.

The lesson to be learned, here, is that the news media is not as powerful nor as important as it wishes that it was, or that it imagines itself as being. If it was, then none of those men would have ever been elected President.
The lesson to be learned is Republicans need to stop being snowflakes.
Take your medicine and be responsible for your actions

Last edited:
So he's doing pretty good, all things considered.
The number 1 cable news network in America has spent the last 8 years bashing Obama and is now praising Trump. The majority of talk radio demonizes the Left and props up the Right. I'd say there is weight being tossed around in both directions. Either way the media is full of shit and has been for years. I don't think many people trust them, its turned into an entertainment industry motivated by ratings.

Indeed. You have one channel (Fox News) and AM radio against all other major media outlets.

So during this coverage of Trump, to which they dedicated 54 percent of their time, did they treat him fairly? Not only did Trump enjoy no "media honeymoon" afforded most new presidents, he was regularly raked across the coals with what MRC calculates is a stunning 88 percent of negative coverage. (By the way that abysmal 88 percent is actually 3 percent better than the 91 percent negative coverage of Trump MRC calculated during the election.)

Study: How Biased is the Media Against Trump? EXTREMELY Biased.
It's not rocket science... Trump is a bully who likes to talk shit. That envokes a visceral reaction in many people and motivates them to try and put him in his place. On top of that he moves from controversy to controversy so they have plenty of ammo. You can't honestly say that the anti Trump movement is unprovoked

Some of it is, most of it isn't. The MSM is nothing more than an extension of the Democrat party. If Trump didn't say a word about the media, they would not be treating him that much different today with the things he did say about them.

Trump is an outsider and that's what has people most upset including the media.

The RINO, Ryan.......many republicans are against Trump also. Along with govt workers, MSM.......etc. amazingly he is plowing through.

Taxpayers firmly backTrump policies. But Ryan is not getting it done fast enough. He could piece-meal some easy things? Baby steps....if too corrupt or lazy to get BIG items moving.

The number 1 cable news network in America has spent the last 8 years bashing Obama and is now praising Trump. The majority of talk radio demonizes the Left and props up the Right. I'd say there is weight being tossed around in both directions. Either way the media is full of shit and has been for years. I don't think many people trust them, its turned into an entertainment industry motivated by ratings.

Indeed. You have one channel (Fox News) and AM radio against all other major media outlets.

So during this coverage of Trump, to which they dedicated 54 percent of their time, did they treat him fairly? Not only did Trump enjoy no "media honeymoon" afforded most new presidents, he was regularly raked across the coals with what MRC calculates is a stunning 88 percent of negative coverage. (By the way that abysmal 88 percent is actually 3 percent better than the 91 percent negative coverage of Trump MRC calculated during the election.)

It's not rocket science... Trump is a bully who likes to talk shit. That envokes a visceral reaction in many people and motivates them to try and put him in his place. On top of that he moves from controversy to controversy so they have plenty of ammo. You can't honestly say that the anti Trump movement is unprovoked

Some of it is, most of it isn't. The MSM is nothing more than an extension of the Democrat party. If Trump didn't say a word about the media, they would not be treating him that much different today with the things he did say about them.

I don't believe that. Ross Perot was an outsider business guy and he didn't get the same treatment as Trump. Our president is an antagonist, he always has been. He loves causing controversy and picking public fights. I'm not saying that as an attack, that's just fact, and it's the reason for the backlash we are seeing in both the public and the media

The RINO, Ryan.......many republicans are against Trump also. Along with govt workers, MSM.......etc. amazingly he is plowing through.

Taxpayers firmly backTrump policies. But Ryan is not getting it done fast enough. He could piece-meal some easy things? Baby steps....if too corrupt or lazy to get BIG items moving.
You guys picked him

Pelosi got things done......why can't Ryan or Boehner?

I don't believe that. Ross Perot was an outsider business guy and he didn't get the same treatment as Trump. Our president is an antagonist, he always has been. He loves causing controversy and picking public fights. I'm not saying that as an attack, that's just fact, and it's the reason for the backlash we are seeing in both the public and the media

Yet if the public could vote again in the Trump/Hillary race, Trump would still win.

The only time they gave Bush a break is when he did liberal things like create Medicare part D, and even then, some of them gave Bush a hard time. The media went so far as to keep a daily body count of US solders who perished in Iraq and Afghanistan. When did they ever do that while DumBama was President?

Trump didn't pick a fight with the media, he just decided unlike others, he's not going to take their BS.

Yet if the public could vote again in the Trump/Hillary race, Trump would still win.

The only time they gave Bush a break is when he did liberal things like create Medicare part D, and even then, some of them gave Bush a hard time. The media went so far as to keep a daily body count of US solders who perished in Iraq and Afghanistan. When did they ever do that while DumBama was President?

Trump didn't pick a fight with the media, he just decided unlike others, he's not going to take their BS.
Hillary was a horrible candidate and Trump barely beat her, less than 100k votes I believe is what seperated the electoral map. I'd bet that if the election occurred again, those who sat on their hands for Hillary would come out in droves and it wouldn't even be close. Unfortunately, it would still mean we have a shitty president

Bush received unprecedented media support after 9-11
So much so that they failed to do their job.....serve as a check on government overreach
The media failed miserably to question Bush's rationale for needing to invade Iraq

"Trump didn't pick a fight with the media, he just decided unlike others, he's not going to take their BS."

Trump didn't pick a fight with the media?
On day one, he taunted them as fake news and labeled them an enemy of the people

"Trump didn't pick a fight with the media, he just decided unlike others, he's not going to take their BS."

On day one, he taunted them as fake news and labeled them an enemy of the people

Well gee, now why would Trump lable them fake news? Could it be they were reporting falsehoods about him? I call that starting a fight.

So much so that they failed to do their job.....serve as a check on government overreach
The media failed miserably to question Bush's rationale for needing to invade Iraq

Because the country united right after 911. It would have been stupid to go against Bush because everybody looked to him for leadership. It didn't take long for them to change stripes and start reporting how 911 was his fault.

Hillary was a horrible candidate and Trump barely beat her, less than 100k votes I believe is what seperated the electoral map. I'd bet that if the election occurred again, those who sat on their hands for Hillary would come out in droves and it wouldn't even be close. Unfortunately, it would still mean we have a shitty president

You can believe what you like, but statistics show otherwise.

Washington Post poll hides: Trump still beats Hillary

Well gee, now why would Trump lable them fake news? Could it be they were reporting falsehoods about him? I call that starting a fight.
Trump doesn't understand fake news. Fake news is fabricated for political gain. Just because you don't like what the media reports doesn't make it fake
Trump has attempted to marginalize the press from day one

Because the country united right after 911. It would have been stupid to go against Bush because everybody looked to him for leadership. It didn't take long for them to change stripes and start reporting how 911 was his fault.
Bush got a free ride after 911. The press made him a national hero instead of a national goat
The press dropped the ball on Iraq. They failed to ask questions
After Iraq turned into a debacle the press turned on Bush. He deserved it

Hard to forget the daily conference calls with the media and the special sessions at podestas' house. the fix was in. They don't report the news, they reported it how the Beast camp wanted it. Truly disgusting state-media.

If I turn the TV channel and I see some faces.....cannot watch. Almost 100% chased out of TV due to corruption. I used to think Nora Odenell and Chris Jansing HOT and Alex Witt (bottom row on pic)?

wikileaks-hillary-dinners-575x431(1).jpg

These 38 Reporters went to John Podesta’s home for a secret dinner in April, 2015:

ABC – Cecilia Vega
ABC – David Muir
ABC – Diane Sawyer
ABC – George Stephanoplous
ABC – Jon Karl
Bloomberg – John Heillman
Bloomberg – Mark Halperin
CBS – Norah O’Donnell
CBS – Vicki Gordon
CNN – Brianna Keilar
CNN – David Chalian
CNN – Gloria Borger
CNN – Jeff Zeleny
CNN – John Berman
CNN – Kate Bouldan
CNN – Mark Preston
CNN – Sam Feist
Daily Beast – Jackie Kucinich
GPG – Mike Feldman
Huffington Post – Whitney Snyder
MORE – Betsy Fisher Martin
MSNBC – Alex Wagner
MSNBC – Beth Fouhy
MSNBC – Phil Griffin
MSNBC – Rachel Maddow (TBD)
MSNBC – Rachel Racusen
NBC – Savannah Gutherie
New Yorker – Ryan Liza
NYT – Amy Chozik
NYT – Gail Collins
NYT – Jonathan Martin
NYT – Maggie Haberman
NYT – Pat Healey
PEOPLE – Sandra Sobieraj Westfall
POLITICO – Glenn Thrush
POLITICO – Mike Allen
VICE – Alyssa Mastramonoco
VOX – Jon Allen
Another group of 25 mainstream reporters were invited to a different secret dinner at Podesta’s home:

ABC – Liz Kreutz
AP – Julie Pace
AP – Ken Thomas
AP – Lisa Lerer
AURN – April Ryan
Bloomberg – Jennifer Epstein
Buzzfeed – Ruby Cramer
CBS – Steve Chagaris
CNBC – John Harwood
CNN – Dan Merica
HuffPo – Amanda Terkel
LAT – Mike Memoli
LAT – Evan Handler
McClatchy – Anita Kumar
MSNBC –Anita Kumar
MSNBC -Alex Seitz-Wald
National Journal – Emily Schultheis
NBC – Mark Murray
NPR – Tamara Keith
NYT – Amy Chozik
NYT – Maggie Haberman
Politico – Annie Karni
Politico – Beth Fouhy
Reuters – Amanda Becker
The Hill – Amie Parnes

LiberalismIsADisease_Resized(27)(3).jpg

a56bcf974a47d059c20cceee942bfe95(1)-001(4).jpg

edit:
Bloomberg – John Heillman
Bloomberg – Mark Halperin
These two genius had a pre-election "sit-down" with Trump and savagely attacked with scowls on face. Never forget. The day I quit Bloomberg finance channel. Not much left for me.

Trump even soldiered through that entire "interview". I would have tossed a buffet table.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back