[GIVEAWAY] Amazon Fire TV!

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
amazon-fire-tv.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen the USMB software conversion is complete! While there were a few bumps in the road, it all went incredibly smooth. As a matter of fact it went better than we anticipated. You know the saying "plan for the worst, hope for the best"? Well, that was the chair everyone at USMessageBoard HQ was sitting in. Now that we're up and running, with the forum and software features operating correctly, its time for a Giveaway!

What is the Amazon Fire TV? Amazon Fire TV is a tiny box that connects your HDTV to a world of online entertainment. Whether you're a Prime member or not, enjoy a huge selection of TV episodes and movies, voice search that actually works, plus exclusive features like ASAP and Amazon FreeTime, it's the easiest way to enjoy Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Hulu Plus, low-cost movie rentals, live and on demand sports, music, photos, games, and more.

Here's a list of features:
  • Massive selection—Over 200,000 TV episodes and movies, millions of songs, and hundreds of games. Show me
  • Free 30-day Prime trial—Unlimited access to thousands of popular movies and TV shows including exclusive content from HBO and titles like Downton Abbey. Learn more
  • Voice search that actually works—Simply say the name of what you want to watch and start enjoying in seconds
  • Tiny box, huge specs—Fast quad-core processor, 2 GB of memory, dedicated GPU, plus 1080p HD video and Dolby Digital Plus surround sound
  • Easy to set up and use—Pre-registered to your Amazon account so you can enjoy favorite titles and personalized recommendations
  • Instant streaming—Exclusive new feature ASAP predicts what movies and TV episodes you’ll want to watch and buffers them for playback before you hit play
  • Perfect for parents—Amazon FreeTime lets you easily limit screen time and create personalized profiles just for kids
  • Great for gaming, too—Play blockbuster titles like Minecraft-Pocket Edition, The Walking Dead, and Monsters University, plus free games and Amazon exclusives. Paid games start from just 99 cents

So what do you have to do to enter? The rules for entry are easy:
  • Only one (1) entry per member
  • Tell us who you'd like to see run for President in 2016. When entering please add a hashtag (#) at the beginning of your post. This is very important and it will help us pull up the random winner. Ex: # I'd like to see Hector Hashtag
  • NO FLAMING or TROLLING (will result in immediate disqualification)
Thats it folks! Good luck, and we look forward to seeing all the names thrown into the ring! Let the games begin!

**This giveaway will close September 5, 2014 at 12:00PM Central at which time a RANDOM winner will be drawn and announced later that day.**

Socks may not enter. Any employees of USMB are not eligible. Must be 18 or older and a legal resident of the US and its territories. May not be a legal contest in NY and a few other states. Any taxes are the responsibility of the contest winner. I think that covers it.

Socks may not enter. Any employees of USMB are not eligible. Must be 18 or older and a legal resident of the US and its territories. May not be a legal contest in NY and a few other states. Any taxes are the responsibility of the contest winner. I think that covers it.
USMB does not take any responsibilities or liabilities if said converter is used in the commission of a crime....all tax, tags and title not included....

#Ted Cruz ftw

Must wear shoes and shirts for service.

No spitting or gambling, please.

# I'd like to see Condoleezza Rice

. . . not because I think she would be the best choice--there really isn't a best choice out there yet is there?--but it would be so darn entertaining watching the media coverage of her running against Hillary Clinton. :)

You left out
This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Caution - spontaneous human combustion is possible. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. If condition persists, consult your physician. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Simulated picture. For off-road use only Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles

#the ghost of Robert A. Heinlein

I never learned from a man who agreed with me.
- Robert A. Heinlein

#MariaShriver

She is not all that busy these days. Plus she can handle a grueling campaign.

Regards from Rosie

#Hillary

I don 't see any leader in the Republican party. I see a lot of people pushing others to lead, but a leader?

Nope. I'm praying one jumps up soon.

Forum List

Back