Give us your tired, your poor...

We can always send the Statue of Liberty back to the French.

Bah. We would not be here were it not for the French.
We wouldn't be here if it weren't for the English either nor if the Romans hadn't conquered Gaul, Germania and Britannia. What's your point?

The point is the French were there when we needed them.

3 Comments
Are you a Muslim or married to one?

I still like Freedom Fries. But not with mayo. Disgusting.
Agreed. I do like mine with ketchup and a little spicy mustard mixed in.

BBQ sauce works for me in a pinch too.
Interesting idea. I use BBQ sauce as a marinade quote a bit for grilling and roasting. Never as a french fry dipping sauce. :)

We wouldn't be here if it weren't for the English either nor if the Romans hadn't conquered Gaul, Germania and Britannia. What's your point?

3 Comments
Are you a Muslim or married to one?
Try "Are you a Jew or married to one?" See how that works.

FWIW, I refuse to live in fear because of a few assholes regardless of their race, gender, religion, nation or anything else. Too many Americans have become wimps living with a "bunker" mentality. This includes the fucking "liberals" who want to ban guns and the fucking "conservatives" who fear Muslims.

man-in-the-high-castle-liberty-meme.jpg

The French were using us to fight the Brits. It's not like they were the saviors of mankind. Let's not forget what happened to them just a few years later.
And we aligned with Russia to fight Hitler. Where are you going with this?
Do whatcha gotta do. Then we fought a 45+ year Cold War with the fucking Soviet Union. What's your point of defending the fucking French and Soviets?

Talk to some Finns about the fucking Soviets. They'll remind you Stalin first aligned with Hitler and, like Putin, began expanding their empire. Sorry, dude, but I don't like any of those assholes.

The French were using us to fight the Brits. It's not like they were the saviors of mankind. Let's not forget what happened to them just a few years later.
And we aligned with Russia to fight Hitler. Where are you going with this?
Do whatcha gotta do. Then we fought a 45+ year Cold War with the fucking Soviet Union. What's your point of defending the fucking French and Soviets?

Talk to some Finns about the fucking Soviets. They'll remind you Stalin first aligned with Hitler and, like Putin, began expanding their empire. Sorry, dude, but I don't like any of those assholes.
I stated a simple fact and you saw quite a bit more.

Forum List

Back