Give us your tired, your poor...

Move to Iran you goddamn idiot.
If you or miketx suddenly stop posting, it might mean that some good Christians executed the Lord's sentence upon you. Can a bullet to the back of the head can be considered stoning?

Leviticus 24:16 anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the LORD, shall be put to death.
Or it may simply mean we went to work. Unlike the libtards that live off welfare, we work.[/QUOTE]
tell that to all your welfare taking red states

If you or miketx suddenly stop posting, it might mean that some good Christians executed the Lord's sentence upon you. Can a bullet to the back of the head can be considered stoning?

Leviticus 24:16 anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the LORD, shall be put to death.
Christians don't live under the Mosaic Law, dipshit.
So you believe the Ten Commandments no longer apply? Interesting.

Why do you think so many Republicans want to put the Ten Commandments in American courts?

Christians don't live under the Mosaic Law, dipshit.
So you believe the Ten Commandments no longer apply? Interesting.

Why do you think so many Republicans want to put the Ten Commandments in American courts?
They don't. You keep making one idiotic comment after the next. The NT is called that for a reason so no, Christians do not live under the law of Moses. At least do SOME research.

Bah. We would not be here were it not for the French.
We wouldn't be here if it weren't for the English either nor if the Romans hadn't conquered Gaul, Germania and Britannia. What's your point?

The point is the French were there when we needed them.

3 Comments
Are you a Muslim or married to one?
God is great
Our supreme law of the land is better. What is not covered by our Ten Amendments.

We wouldn't be here if it weren't for the English either nor if the Romans hadn't conquered Gaul, Germania and Britannia. What's your point?

The point is the French were there when we needed them.

3 Comments
Are you a Muslim or married to one?
God is great
Our supreme law of the land is better. What is not covered by our Ten Amendments.

What the heck happened to this thread? It was supposed to be a joke! If you guys gotta hate, I guess you gotta hate.

They don't. You keep making one idiotic comment after the next. The NT is called that for a reason so no, Christians do not live under the law of Moses. At least do SOME research.
You should take your own advice, sir.

As for denying Republicans and/or modern Christians don't abide by the Ten Commandments:

Republicans offer their home to the Ten Commandments monument in Oklahoma | Christian News on Christian Today
The Republican Party in Oklahoma has offered a new home to the Ten Commandments monument, which is set to be removed from the state capitol following a court order.

Estela Hernandez, interim chairperson of the Oklahoma Republican Party, said the monument can be displayed outside the Dewey Bartlett Center, the location of the Republican headquarters in Oklahoma City.

A court gave Oklahoma until Oct. 12 to remove the monument.

"It really defines us as a nation," said Hernandez, according to Reuters. "We really are a moral nation and, when we look at those laws that are enshrined in that monument, that's what we follow today."

As for denying Republicans and/or modern Christians don't abide by the Ten Commandments:

Republicans offer their home to the Ten Commandments monument in Oklahoma | Christian News on Christian Today
The Republican Party in Oklahoma has offered a new home to the Ten Commandments monument, which is set to be removed from the state capitol following a court order.

Estela Hernandez, interim chairperson of the Oklahoma Republican Party, said the monument can be displayed outside the Dewey Bartlett Center, the location of the Republican headquarters in Oklahoma City.

"It really defines us as a nation," said Hernandez, according to Reuters. "We really are a moral nation and, when we look at those laws that are enshrined in that monument, that's what we follow today."
It's the Oklahoma Republican party, not the national GOP party and having a monument doesn't mean they want it codified into law.

What the heck happened to this thread? It was supposed to be a joke! If you guys gotta hate, I guess you gotta hate.
A joke to you played upon those with whom you disagree.

If you make someone the butt of a joke, you should be prepared for them to disagree that it's funny or was given as good-natured humor among friends.

Give us your tired, your poor...

ahhh, never mind.

If you make someone the butt of a joke, you should be prepared for them to disagree.

Really? "You started it?" That's what you're going with? I made a statue the butt of a joke. She doesn't seem to mind.

If you make someone the butt of a joke, you should be prepared for them to disagree.

Really? "You started it?" That's what you're going with? I made a statue the butt of a joke. She doesn't seem to mind.
Dude, it's a statue. It's inanimate and incapable of feelings. People, OTOH, are the opposite. Sorry you don't see the difference.

ahhh, never mind.

The key clause you overlooked is "yearning to be free"

Even the most cursory examination of the current Islamic invasion of Western Europe should be a little tip that the actual yearning is not freedom at all, but a desire to force others to submit.

Dude, it's a statue. It's inanimate and incapable of feelings. People, OTOH, are the opposite. Sorry you don't see the difference.

Hmm, you are really raising a question about the nature of comedy. Some people, I think you included, think that someone has to lose for there to be a joke. Someone has to be the butt. In my world, that isn't the way I see it. I agree with the vetting of immigrants but disagree with the amateurishness that was displayed in the rollout. No preparation. That means confusion, which detracts from the main cause: Vetting people coming in is good.

Despite all that, I made a joke. You didn't think it was funny. That's what's great about America. We can disagree.

ahhh, never mind.

Even the most cursory examination of the current Islamic invasion of Western Europe should be a little tip that the actual yearning is not freedom at all, but a desire to force others to submit.

I didn't expect all this political correctness on the satire forum. Mel Brooks would weep.

It's the Oklahoma Republican party, not the national GOP party and having a monument doesn't mean they want it codified into law.
Nonetheless, a majority of Republicans do.

57% Of Republicans Say Dismantle Constitution And Make Christianity National Religion
....While a number of red states have passed statutes forbidding the implementation of Islam-based sharia law in their states, Republicans apparently have no misgivings about turning the United States into a Christian theocracy. The poll’s crosstabs reveal that support for making Christianity the official religion is strongest among Mike Huckabee (94 percent), Rick Perry (83 percent), and Ben Carson (78 percent) supporters.

Ben Carson is the preferred presidential candidate of those who want to impose Christianity on the nation with 24 percent support. Mike Huckabee and Scott Walker are tied for 2nd place at 16 percent. Scott Walker (35 percent) and Jeb Bush (22 percent) are the leading candidates among GOP voters who do not want to establish a national religion.

ahhh, never mind.

I didn't expect all this political correctness on the satire forum. Mel Brooks would weep.

and I didn't expect to find people who don't even know what political correctness even means.

You little joke that was not really a joke was all ABOUT political correctness.

Hmm, you are really raising a question about the nature of comedy. Some people, I think you included, think that someone has to lose for there to be a joke. Someone has to be the butt. In my world, that isn't the way I see it. I agree with the vetting of immigrants but disagree with the amateurishness that was displayed in the rollout. No preparation. That means confusion, which detracts from the main cause: Vetting people coming in is good.

Despite all that, I made a joke. You didn't think it was funny. That's what's great about America. We can disagree.
You assume incorrectly. While humor is a matter of taste, it's also an indicator of cultural and personal psychology. For example, Germans find toilet humor the height of humor. What do you think Freud would say about that? ;)

Personally, I find self-deprecating humor to be funniest and gentlest. Will Rogers came up in other threads and I find his humor timeless, very funny and, usually, self-deprecating.

Forum List

Back