Give me your tired, your poor....

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
your high fashion models yearning to marry a billionaire

Julia Ioffe: Melania Trump is the 'right kind of immigrant' - CNNPolitics

When you ask Trump supporters, they don't care because she's a different -- she's the right kind of immigrant."

"She is a beautiful white woman from Europe, and we like those. Even though she doesn't have a college degree. You know, I don't know how she would have done under this point system," Ioffe told CNN's Fareed Zakaria.

We need to import more hot women like Melania!

Well she can at least speak English and is hot.

:badgrin:

Lol.

Taking in the tired and poor shouldn't make the rest of us tired and poor. You don't seem to understand that.

This is like drinking an entire bottle of whiskey and expecting not to get drunk.

The amount of naivete is astounding!

Well she can at least speak English and is hot.

:badgrin:

Not only English: 5 languages. She didn't need an interpreter during their visit to France either. She's a classy beautiful First Lady and that's what Dems can't forgive her especially compared to the previous one.
upload_2017-8-6_15-42-14.png

Last edited:

When you ask Trump supporters, they don't care because she's a different -- she's the right kind of immigrant."

"She is a beautiful white woman from Europe, and we like those. Even though she doesn't have a college degree. You know, I don't know how she would have done under this point system," Ioffe told CNN's Fareed Zakaria.

She is different indeed.

A LEGAL immigrant.

Give us your lazy, your bigots, your garbage... as long as they vote DEMOCRAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is different indeed.

A LEGAL immigrant.

Does our country value hookers above farm workers?

She is different indeed.

A LEGAL immigrant.

Does our country value hookers above farm workers?

I don't know, but the country sure values law abiding citizens more than criminals.

Last edited:

If you had a bigger dick...you might have qualified, Gertrude.

Yes she is she is kind who came here through the legal immigration process Trump supporters have no problem with those who come here through that process a fact the left always manages to overlook when spouting there Republicans hate immigrants talking point B.S.

OK, we'll send you those tired and poor Hondurans and their kids and I'll take Melania. Fair?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back