Mouse pisses on elephants leg...

S Korea should be the only acceptable initiator of a military attack since Seoul will probably be obliterated in retaliation. We have what amounts to a hostage situation here and it is probably the only reason we did not take action years ago.

S Korea should be the only acceptable initiator of a military attack since Seoul will probably be obliterated in retaliation. We have what amounts to a hostage situation here and it is probably the only reason we did not take action years ago.
No, we had a purple lipped jug head apologist for president is why we didn't take action "years ago".

Seoul will only be obliterated if our tactical nukes are not at the ready.

N.K. has been a threat to the freaking world for over half a century when timid Harry Truman bungled the mission. Bill Clinton thought he would be in line for a Nobel Prize when he sold nuclear technology to N.K. The fool gave an address that N.K. promised not to use the nuclear technology and hardware for evil purposes. Why didn't Clinton's wife call attention to N.K.'s threat when she was running? Why didn't Barry Hussein take care of it? I smell a rat.

Kill them all. Who will miss a North Korean? Not me.

North Korea threatens to ‘end the US’ as Britain warns Kim Jong-un’s nuke provocations could be
Kill them all. Who will miss a North Korean? Not me.

[URL='https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4179499/north-korea-kim-jong-un-nuclear-threat-us-uk/']North Korea threatens to ‘end the US’ as Britain warns Kim Jong-un’s nuke provocations could be ‘catastrophic’

‘catastrophic’[/URL]
Pyongyang up the Yinyang

We must reject the unrealistic bleeding-heart idea that the citizens can't be punished for their leaders' actions.

Anyone ever notice liberals never say anything derogatory about commie tyrants?

"Go Away, Little Girl"

Seoul will no more be obliterated than Kuwait City or Tel Aviv was during the Gulf War. And with what anyway? We can take out all NoKo's missiles with an unannounced first strike. Just as Israel did to Egypt in 1967, we can eliminate the enemy's air force before it gets off the runways. This should be called the Six-Hour War."

Death by artillery or radiation poisoning, which is a better way to go?

Oops...I forgot...Hiroshima and Nagasaki are unoccupied now.

"Go Away, Little Girl"

Seoul will no more be obliterated than Kuwait City or Tel Aviv was during the Gulf War. And with what anyway? We can take out all NoKo's missiles with an unannounced first strike. Just as Israel did to Egypt in 1967, we can eliminate the enemy's air force before it gets off the runways. This should be called the Six-Hour War."

Just exactly how do you plan to do that with the limited number of resources our military has in theater?

Oops...I forgot...Hiroshima and Nagasaki are unoccupied now.

How many died after the attacks?

You do realize that our use of any nuclear weapon gives China the opportunity to respond in kind.

N.K. has been a threat to the freaking world for over half a century when timid Harry Truman bungled the mission. Bill Clinton thought he would be in line for a Nobel Prize when he sold nuclear technology to N.K. The fool gave an address that N.K. promised not to use the nuclear technology and hardware for evil purposes. Why didn't Clinton's wife call attention to N.K.'s threat when she was running? Why didn't Barry Hussein take care of it? I smell a rat.
Shoot Them off the Wall

And the sissyboy Heirguardsman also did nothing except babble about the "Axis of Evil." I fought for my class, the only American one, our supremacy baptized in blood. My motto was DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, not PROUD TO DIE TAKING A RICH KID'S PLACE.

I sure hope that there's another way of ending the reign of the fat boy.
I still have family in Seoul.

Forum List

Back