Give me one good reason why I should vote for Hillary.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
OK. Let's hear them, if you've got any. Be informed. Because you don't want to vote for Trump, is not a valid reason. I want to see if anyone has a reason, based on her accomplishments, for deserving anyone's vote.

Not wanting Trump to be president is an exceedingly valid reason.

Remember, a significant number of voters – perhaps a majority – don’t vote ‘for’ anyone, only against.

Casting a ballot for Clinton to ensure Trump doesn’t become president is not to vote ‘for’ Clinton.

Remember, a significant number of voters – perhaps a majority – don’t vote ‘for’ anyone, only against.

Casting a ballot for Clinton to ensure Trump doesn’t become president is not to vote ‘for’ Clinton.
It's a vote to kill American.....

Ummm, yes it is! And there will be millions of votes for Clinton by people who know Trump would be an absolute disaster for America (and the World!).
These people may well hate Clinton, but they'll hold their nose and vote for her, because they take Democracy seriously, and don't want to see it subverted like Germany 1933.

Ummm, yes it is! And there will be millions of votes for Clinton by people who know Trump would be an absolute disaster for America (and the World!).
These people may well hate Clinton, but they'll hold their nose and vote for her, because they take Democracy seriously, and don't want to see it subverted like Germany 1933.
Well, we take our republic seriously here......

You mean all those people who have been showing up at her rallies? BWAHAHAHA! You actually believe that? Well, bless your heart.

Looks like you have a problem with reading comprehension.
First of all, your question is ridiculous. Voting is about making a choice between two or more people. A critical element in making a choice is comparison, contrast. Trying to remove such a critical element in the process is pointless. Perhaps you don't realize that.

Second, it's amusing that such a question would be asked, when any promotion of Trump is going to include a hyperbolic, wild-eyed attack on Clinton. And we both know many are gritting their teeth and voting for Trump because they have to, to beat her. We do know that, right?

The fact is, no answer is going to be "good enough" for you, and it's obvious. That's how partisan ideologues are on both sides, and it's why they have so little credibility.

Last edited:
Easy. She is a far superior diplomat than Trump could ever be, even in his wildest wet dream. I have more confidence in a smart strategic diplomat to run this country than a reactionary egomaniac douche bag who resorts to petty name calling and threats of lawsuits at the first sign of adversity. I'd love to see a shake up in our governmenty to tackle the horrible corruption that has evolved in Washington... and while Trump has been effective in calling much of it out, he just isn't even close to worthy enough to hold that office.

Easy. She is a far superior diplomat than Trump could ever be, even in his wildest wet dream. I have more confidence in a smart strategic diplomat to run this country than a reactionary egomaniac douche bag who resorts to petty name calling and threats of lawsuits at the first sign of adversity. I'd love to see a shake up in our governmenty to tackle the horrible corruption that has evolved in Washington... and while Trump has been effective in calling much of it out, he just isn't even close to worthy enough to hold that office.
It's sad to know there are there are uneducated dolts like you in America.....

First of all, your question is ridiculous. Voting is about making a choice between two or more people. A critical element in making a choice is comparison, contrast. Trying to remove such a critical element in the process is pointless. Perhaps you don't realize that.

Second, it's amusing that such a question would be asked, when any promotion of Trump is going to include a hyperbolic, wild-eyed attack on Clinton. And we both know many are gritting their teeth and voting for Trump because they have to, to beat her. We do know that, right?

The fact is, no answer is going to be "good enough" for you, and it's obvious. That's how partisan ideologues are on both sides, and it's why they have so little credibility.
So, you can't give a reason to vote for her. Got it. Not surprising, since she has no accomplishments to speak of, after 30 years.

What are her diplomatic accomplishments?

So, you can't give a reason to vote for her. Got it. Not surprising, since she has no accomplishments to speak of, after 30 years.
She's a lousy candidate. She represents everything I loathe about politics and politicians.

And then there's Trump.

So I hate every minute of this. The Dems handed you guys a gift and you peed on it.

She's a lousy candidate. She represents everything I loathe about politics and politicians.

And then there's Trump.

So I hate every minute of this. The Dems handed you guys a gift and you peed on it.
You wet....sorry.....

And then there's Trump.

The attendance at Trump rallies say otherwise. Don't believe the polls.

And then there's Trump.

The attendance at Trump rallies say otherwise. Don't believe the polls.
Well, we'll see. I'm not good at political predictions.

But either way, the GOP should have won this in a walk.

Forum List

Back