Give me a good reason why James "Joker" Holmes should have a gun?

Okay, throwdown time, Gun Whacks.

James "Joker Holmes. Crazy as batshit. Was able to buy and AR-15 and a drum magazine that held up to 100 rounds.

Everyone in his life knew he was batshit crazy.

Why should this person have the freedom to buy a gun.

No distractions about "founding fathers" or "he would have just gotten one illegally".

Please explain why THIS GUY should be allowed to buy a gun.

HolmesPage01_1553320a.jpg

joe "Batshit Crazy" B131
what kind of fucking nut case are you ? haven't you been informed that the liberals hero is in prison and will NEVER be allowed to buy a gun, not even a water pistol.., he is in prison for the rest of his life.., which i hope ends soon :up:

i find it hard to believe you really are this stupid :up:

[

Needing to work 3 jobs to cover debts you ran up due to irisponsible fiscal management is not success.
It's called being a loser.

You get that, LOSER?

Yes, it was totally irresponsible for me to get sick and then be cheated by my insurance company.

You know why your movement is dying a WELL DESERVED death? Because frankly, you come off like a bunch of heartless assholes no one wants to be around.

aaaaaaaah soooooooo !! now i know your problem, you caught a liarberal sickness, it is a disease that can only be cured by swallowing many Conservative pills, read and study the Constitution, plus try real hard to fully understand the Second Amdt. where it says "THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" ..........., the "people" in here are the same people that are referenced in all the other amendments.

got it now ?

H[MENTION][/MENTION]

Show me where the constitution says in order to own a firearm you need to join the militia?
Oh that's right. It dosent.
Liar.

Show me in the constittuion where it says Joker Holmes can have military grade weaponry?

Oh, that's right. It doesn't.

Idiot.

Strikes me that if you have something as ambigious as "Arms", and "Well Regulated" Militias, that allows the government to restrict what kind of arms you can have and who can have them.

Otherwise, why am I not entited to a howitzer that fires chemical and high-explosive munitions?

Mmmmm the second does not specifically name anyone.
It applies to all American citizens and legal residents in the USA.
So it does in fact say Holmes had the right to bear arms.
Along with the rest of us.
Idiot.

Joe is a bootlicking fascist, who gives a fuck what he tries to think?

He rants about the 2nd Amendment not giving us rights, but thinks it irrelevant and should be ignored anyway. My bet is that h e and Starkey are sock puppets of some retard who just wants to draw more traffic to the site, lol.

I think he'd have had a hard time getting all that shit to a theatre where innocent people were hanging out...

He had ricin - he could have killed every last person in the mega complex - AND all the rescue workers.

You vapid morons attempt to assign to the tool, the motives of the builder. This was not a crime of opportunity, without a gun, the ones like Holmes just turn to a different tool.

And I realize that don't give a damn about the dead or suffering; you have an agenda, you want to disarm the peasantry to empower an authoritarian dictatorship - but the logic you employ fails - utterly.

aaaaaaaah soooooooo !! now i know your problem, you caught a liarberal sickness, it is a disease that can only be cured by swallowing many Conservative pills, read and study the Constitution, plus try real hard to fully understand the Second Amdt. where it says "THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" ..........., the "people" in here are the same people that are referenced in all the other amendments.

got it now ?

Nah, that's not it.

JoeB got sick and suffered - it made him bitter. He wants to inflict pain and misery on others, and he knows that the most effective way to spread misery to the greatest number of people, is through leftism - ergo, he promotes leftism.

[

got it now ?

Guy, you can say that all day.

But if the courts rule- only the militia.. and most people want you gun nuts disarmed, you are all gonna get disarmed.

Incidently, I was as right wing as you guys are, but frankly, never as retarded as most of you come off as.

Then I realized that when you are clinging to your guns and your bibles, you are being distracted from the real enemy- the 1% who have half of everything and want the other half.

I think he'd have had a hard time getting all that shit to a theatre where innocent people were hanging out...

He had ricin - he could have killed every last person in the mega complex - AND all the rescue workers.

You vapid morons attempt to assign to the tool, the motives of the builder. This was not a crime of opportunity, without a gun, the ones like Holmes just turn to a different tool.

And I realize that don't give a damn about the dead or suffering; you have an agenda, you want to disarm the peasantry to empower an authoritarian dictatorship - but the logic you employ fails - utterly.

No, I want you disarmeed because the way you crazy fucks talk here, it's only a matter of time before you kill someone for being the wrong color or being in the wrong place.

No, I want you disarmeed because the way you crazy fucks talk here, it's only a matter of time before you kill someone for being the wrong color or being in the wrong place.

God....talk about an asshole with an axe to grind??! s0n.....do you ever take a day off from being angst over this shit. The guns aint going away s0n......you're going to make another 50,000 posts and its not going to change dick.

more gun grabber nutter losing >>>>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiiQQP4-Ijw]Armed 11 year old Girl Defends Home from 3 armed Burglars: Armed Citizen - YouTube[/ame]

What we should make mandatory is educating and training kids at an early age on how to use a rifle.....of course, this concept is terrifying to a typical limpwrister.:gay:

Last edited:
classic stuff >>>>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNb34vPqrN0#at=257]Debating A Gun Control Fanatic - YouTube[/ame]

My question is........how is this guy not on 10 North of the local hospital??:wtf:

Last edited:

Wrong place?
Like a child's pants, raping them?
Or would I be a homophobic bible basher if I shot someone to prevent him raping my infant or my toddler?
You are such a fucking dope.
Do you ever go back and re read what you post?

See, exactly my point.

You really do see yourself as a dispenser of justice. God knows who you'd shoot given a chance, coming up with all sorts of imaginary fantasies like this one.

[

I threw that out because you have stated that child rape is ok.
That those opposed to it are homophobic bible bashers.
Kids are kidnapped and raped daily.
In dozens, scores and hundreds.
A parent has the absolute right and responsibility to protect his or her child.

You don't have kids, do you Joe?
I think I told you before, I don't have any guns for home/family defense.
I don't need a gun.
I have VISHNU.
It wasn't a fantasy, it was a question.

We know you believe the rape of children should be legalized.

Guy, that wasn't what we were discussing in that other thread.

A TEEN made the decision to have a gay relationship. He had no complaints about the relationship, he's now an adult, he still has no complaints.

His homophobic, bible thumping asshole parents have launched a jihad not only against the person he had a relationship with, but all his co-workers for saying, "Hey, frankly, it's not that big of a deal, since none of them are virgins at that point, anyway."

But let's put it another way.

A teen gets pregnant, does the father have the right to go out and shoot the sperm donor?

Yes or no?

Seems we'd have a lot of problems if you said yes.

Forum List

Back