Give me a good reason why James "Joker" Holmes should have a gun?

Guy, this is something you LibeTARDians don't get. The rich do not want to live in Somalia. They want government as much as the liberal does. They just want government keeping you in your place.

YOU are the only person keeping you in your place.

YOU.

If you don't like your station in life, get to work and change it. Don't whine that the world owes you success simply because you're using oxygen.

People with strength and courage improve their lives. Losers whine.

[

No, we are getting the non-leeches. Good luck for thier system when they start running out of those people.

There is nothing selfish about not wanting the government to dictate how one spends thier own money, lives thier own life, and does what they want with thier own possessions as long as it does not negatively impact others DIRECTLY.

The problem with "I got mine, Fuck You" is eventually, they stop letting you keep it.

Wanting the government to be minimally involved in my life is not I got mine, fuck you. Its giving me the choice to help who I want to, not who YOU want me to help at the behest of the force of the government.

Use your own money, you miserly shit stain.
Progressives are only generous with OTHER people's money.

Guy, this is something you LibeTARDians don't get. The rich do not want to live in Somalia. They want government as much as the liberal does. They just want government keeping you in your place.

YOU.

If you don't like your station in life, get to work and change it. Don't whine that the world owes you success simply because you're using oxygen.

Guy, I suspect I'm more successful than you are.

Just because I see the distribtion of wealth in this country as a problem you ignore is because you are kind of stupid.

When you have lots of poor and a very few rich, you have revolution. Happens every time. It's called "The Plutocratic Cycle". Look it up.

[

Needing to work 3 jobs to cover debts you ran up due to irisponsible fiscal management is not success.
It's called being a loser.

You get that, LOSER?

Yes, it was totally irresponsible for me to get sick and then be cheated by my insurance company.

You know why your movement is dying a WELL DESERVED death? Because frankly, you come off like a bunch of heartless assholes no one wants to be around.

[
So anyone with more money than you doesn't work? You are such a greedy douchnozzle.

Rich libs want government to redistribute other people's money, not thiers. they just want to keep useful idiots such as yourself placated while they pretend to care and laugh at their parties, which you will not be invited to no matter how much you want to be.

Guy, middle class wages have remained flat since 1980, while Executive compensation has increased by 400%. Do you REALLY think those executives are working that much harder?
Yup, much harder than you, loser.

No, not really. In fact, let's be honest, American executives really made lots of horrible decisions since 1980, which is why we are in the mess we are in.

[
Translation;-
Joe is stupid, lazy and irisponsible.
As a result he never got promoted from the mail room.
He thinks the mail room is hard work!!

I challenge him to try working for an underpinning contractor for one day.
Underground joe, pick and shovel, danger, mud, filth, sweat, blood, pain, danger.
You won't do it.
I did, for 8 years.
Built a nice little business doing it.
But you wouldn't joe, too lazy!!

Yeah, here's the thing, guy, that paid well because you had unions fighting for good wages doing that. And because government pays for that kind of work to be done to start with.

The problem with "bootstrap" theory is that it really is impossble to pull yourself up by your bootstraps.

[

Needing to work 3 jobs to cover debts you ran up due to irisponsible fiscal management is not success.
It's called being a loser.

You get that, LOSER?

Yes, it was totally irresponsible for me to get sick and then be cheated by my insurance company.

You know why your movement is dying a WELL DESERVED death? Because frankly, you come off like a bunch of heartless assholes no one wants to be around.

Boo hoo.
Should have had a bit saved to cover every eventuality.
Responsibility!!
LOSER.
You gonna try actual work, loser?
You said I didn't do the work?
Loser!!

Uh, guy, I worked for insurance and paid into insurance. That's the purpose of insurance.

The problem is, unlike Auto Insurance, health insurance is a wealth of fraud. But they do have dumb LiberTARDian dipshits like you that think that you are self-made men.

[
So anyone with more money than you doesn't work? You are such a greedy douchnozzle.

Rich libs want government to redistribute other people's money, not thiers. they just want to keep useful idiots such as yourself placated while they pretend to care and laugh at their parties, which you will not be invited to no matter how much you want to be.

Guy, middle class wages have remained flat since 1980, while Executive compensation has increased by 400%. Do you REALLY think those executives are working that much harder?

Good old greed and envy. JoeB you are the prototypical liberal douche.

[

It's not a matter of "Greed and envy". I have no desire to live in a mansion, or own a dressage horsie...

I do think it is pretty ludicrous that we let people go hungry at night and then wonder why they commit crimes to feed themselves.

Not to worry, though, you gots your gun, and if you can refrain from shooting yourself or a household member, you are all over that.

It's not a matter of "Greed and envy". I have no desire to live in a mansion, or own a dressage horsie...

I do think it is pretty ludicrous that we let people go hungry at night and then wonder why they commit crimes to feed themselves.

Not to worry, though, you gots your gun, and if you can refrain from shooting yourself or a household member, you are all over that.

How about instead of trying to confiscate the wealth of those with more than you, or try to dicate how much money someone can make by government fiat, you try to convince these people, one at a time, to commit to the charitable acts you want them to do?

But I forget, as a progressive douche, you are a lazy fuck, and you like solutions that appear to "do something" as opposed to the tough solutions needed to actually "do something"

And shame on you for wanting to deny the people a living who MAKE MONEY off of rich people's desire to have mansions, and have things like dressage horsies. Rich people create jobs when they spend money, allowing others to have livings.

YOU.

Guy, I suspect I'm more successful than you are.
So why do you whine so damn much?

Loser.
Just because I see the distribtion of wealth in this country as a problem you ignore is because you are kind of stupid.
There you are whining again. If you don't like the distribution of wealth, EARN some of it. Nobody owes you a damn thing, loser.
When you have lots of poor and a very few rich, you have revolution. Happens every time. It's called "The Plutocratic Cycle". Look it up.
Yeah. I keep telling you to bring it on, but somehow, you can't be bothered to un-ass the couch.

Your vague threats of revolution are amusing, because the most revolutionary act you're capable of is bitching impotently on the internet.

Loser.

Changing your story, I see.

You used to complain that after you got sick, your company cancelled your insurance.

Which is it? Which The Man is keeping you down -- your old insurance company, or your old employer?

Joe remind us how you want to outlaw all firearms ownership and violate the Constitution to do it.

"Well-Regulated Militia". No need to violate the constitution at all.

You can have a gun if you are part of the militia. Just head on down to the National Guard Armory and sign right up.

I see the English language is not one of your strong suits. The sentence is clear, there is no requirement linked in the second for one to actually belong to a militia to have the RIGHT to own a firearm. Further even if there were EVERYONE from the age of 17 to 45 is part of the militia by FEDERAL law.

And besides what do you care what the second says you already advocated ignoring it completely?

H[MENTION][/MENTION]
Joe remind us how you want to outlaw all firearms ownership and violate the Constitution to do it.

You can have a gun if you are part of the militia. Just head on down to the National Guard Armory and sign right up.

Show me where the constitution says in order to own a firearm you need to join the militia?
Oh that's right. It dosent.
Liar.

Show me in the constittuion where it says Joker Holmes can have military grade weaponry?

Oh, that's right. It doesn't.

Idiot.

Strikes me that if you have something as ambigious as "Arms", and "Well Regulated" Militias, that allows the government to restrict what kind of arms you can have and who can have them.

Otherwise, why am I not entited to a howitzer that fires chemical and high-explosive munitions?

What if Holmes had no guns?

{Discovered inside the apartment was a trip-wire attached from the door to a Thermos filled with glycerine, which was perched on a 45-degree angle over a frying pan filled with potassium permanganate. The combination of the two chemicals would trigger heat and fire, said the agent. Gumbinner said Holmes also laced the floor with ammonia chloride “to scare us”—and to produce copious smoke and a flame that if it ignited the carpet, which was saturated with oil and gas, could set off a huge explosion.}

Inside James Holmes?s Booby-Trapped Apartment - The Daily Beast

Leftists - stupid as a pile of dogshit, but less pleasant, and far less useful...

[q
My economic best interests?
Listen retard, I'm capable of earning my way, paying my way.

If you decided to get off your lazy stupid ass and DID THE FUCKING WORK you might not be such a loser today.
Loser.

Blah, blah, blah, and you have a 10 inch penis and a corvette and a mansion. Everyone can be awesome on the internets....

Frankly, guy, you sound way too crazy to hold down a job. It's why you never see Ron Paul bumper stickers in a company parking lot. You just see them on beat up old junkers with rifle racks in the back.

There were two (neither mine) in the parking lot where I work.

H[MENTION][/MENTION]

Show me where the constitution says in order to own a firearm you need to join the militia?
Liar.

Don't have to "join". The militia is all able-bodied citizens of the appropriate age, usually something in the neighborhood of 16-40. (It varied state to state.)

I see the English language is not one of your strong suits. The sentence is clear, there is no requirement linked in the second for one to actually belong to a militia to have the RIGHT to own a firearm. Further even if there were EVERYONE from the age of 17 to 45 is part of the militia by FEDERAL law.

And besides what do you care what the second says you already advocated ignoring it completely?

I guess Joe missed this.

I guess Joe missed this.

well regulated in the 2nd has nothing to do with firearm laws

regulated means accurate and good working firearms

H[MENTION][/MENTION]

Liar.

Don't have to "join". The militia is all able-bodied citizens of the appropriate age, usually something in the neighborhood of 16-40. (It varied state to state.)

yes and the requirement is to have a well regulated firearm

Forum List

Back