Give a man a fish

My view of society is that it's bigger than you and I. The world's wealthiest nation ever, has the most disparate societal wealth distribution. That is a failed system.

Society is bigger than the individual. However, those who are not CONTRIBUTING are not part of the Society. Disparate results come most often from disparate levels of interest, investment, and good choices.

Liberals believe wholeheartedly in that phrase

But what do you do when there are no longer any fish in the pond?
Ask a righty for directions to another pond.

Not so easy to do when you lack the means to get there and those that have ponds full of fish don’t want you to fish there

These problems belong to those who cannot fish. What you are not able to conceive here, is that these are not problems to those who know how to fish. If somebody were to teach you how to fish, it would solve all of these concerns that you have.
Which is why we subsidize big pharma, big agribusiness, Wall Street, Amazon, Walmart, pro sports team owners and endless war profiteers.

My view of society is that it's bigger than you and I. The world's wealthiest nation ever, has the most disparate societal wealth distribution. That is a failed system.

Society is bigger than the individual. However, those who are not CONTRIBUTING are not part of the Society. Disparate results come most often from disparate levels of interest, investment, and good choices.

Sure, the wealthy will lead us.

Teach a man how to fish

Isn’t that the Liberals who are fighting for access to education?
Isnt it liberals fighting for free and low cost higher education?

It is conservatives looking to abolish the Department of Education and allow higher education only for those who can afford it
True.

Good paying jobs, people becoming self-sufficient require training and education – training and education conservatives oppose, training and education conservatives refuse to fund.

Conservative fiscal dogma is fundamentally hostile to the ‘teach a man to fish’ metaphor.

There are more fish when we don’t invite 10s of millions to compete for whatever fish there are.
See your "job creator" class, you people are expensive and capital has needs.
I’m not a business owner and I don’t believe in open borders.
Guess you got sold out.
I did.
Perhaps you should consider withholding participation in and cooperation with a system that sells you out.

Keepu g corporations in check is Paramount. I don't believe it's patriotic to have business overseas when America currently has the hardest working most productive workforce in the world...by far. Nobody comes close to how hard Americans work.

Teach a man how to fish

It is conservatives looking to abolish the Department of Education and allow higher education only for those who can afford it

Liberals are always "fighting" for something or other. We'd probably take you more seriously if you weren't so angry and aggressive.
Liberals stand for Truth, Justice and the American way

Dude, seriously? :laughing0301:

Superman.jpg
Superman is a Liberal

I would agree. George Reeves splattered his fucking brains all over the wall with a pistol. Suicide is another liberal trait. We conservatives believe in a natural death, and that suicide is a sin.

Teach a man how to fish

True.

Good paying jobs, people becoming self-sufficient require training and education – training and education conservatives oppose, training and education conservatives refuse to fund.

Conservative fiscal dogma is fundamentally hostile to the ‘teach a man to fish’ metaphor.
While other advanced post-industrial nations are investing in the education and health of their populations, we invest in our aristocracy.

Teach a man how to fish

Liberals are always "fighting" for something or other. We'd probably take you more seriously if you weren't so angry and aggressive.

Superman.jpg
Superman is a Liberal

I would agree. George Reeves blew his fucking brains out with a pistol. Suicide is another liberal trait. We conservatives believe in a natural death, and that suicide is a sin.
22 vets a day.

Keepu g corporations in check is Paramount. I don't believe it's patriotic to have business overseas when America currently has the hardest working most productive workforce in the world...by far. Nobody comes close to how hard Americans work.
Americans are too expensive, capital knows no national loyalty.

Looks like you think fishermen are obligated to teach men to fish. This is entitlement mentality.

Superman.jpg
Superman is a Liberal

I would agree. George Reeves blew his fucking brains out with a pistol. Suicide is another liberal trait. We conservatives believe in a natural death, and that suicide is a sin.
22 vets a day.

Like you really care for veterans or the military. :laughing0301:

There are more fish when we don’t invite 10s of millions to compete for whatever fish there are.
See your "job creator" class, you people are expensive and capital has needs.
I’m not a business owner and I don’t believe in open borders.
Guess you got sold out.
I did.
Perhaps you should consider withholding participation in and cooperation with a system that sells you out.
If Trump didn’t enter the race I wouldn’t have voted for President.
Both established parties are scum.

Superman.jpg
Superman is a Liberal

22 vets a day.

Like you really care for veterans or the military. :laughing0301:

Who just blew off 22 veteran suicides per day?

Do we really need ancient cliches to understand that jobs are important? The ironic thing is that the cliche is allegedly based on an old Chinese proverb.

Forum List

Back