Give a man a fish

'Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

To me, this quote appears to be the political line between lefties and righties. What does this quote mean to you?

That’s how it’s generally seen by most.

I don’t believe in charity, so I’m not giving anyone a fish; but I want to know what I get for teaching the guy to fish. I also want to know who’s paying for his gear and license.
Once you get that lefty fishing on his own, he may skip out on paying the fees...
Americans understand how they came by america.

It means that lefties think "worms are icky...", and those sharp pointy fish hooks are scary.

It means too many have been on welfare for too long.
Well, when are the red States going to do something about this terrifying epidemic among the whiteys within their borders?

Lucky for you, I aim to enlighten ignorant, misguided fucked in the head fools...
I give you the LefTard utopia of Mexifornia. Land of masters and puppets, elites and bottom feeders, feast and famine.
Sillycon Valley and Hollyweird kicks ass and live like kings while the rest in the state lives like the human cockroaches they are.

CA=12% of the national population...33% of the nations welfare recipients
CA=More than 20% of residents live in poverty, the highest rate in the nation
CA=Home to more illegals than any other state
CA=Home to more incarcerated than any other state
CA=Home to more homeless than any other state
What else would you like to learn about this diverse BLUE super shithole full of foreigners?

21.3 Percent of U.S. Population Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated!
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.
21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
right, exactly, mostly white people. Thanks for doing my light work!

By the way, you might want to stick to federal spending, which is the topic. try to keep up.

Former confederate states are the welfare states.

'Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

To me, this quote appears to be the political line between lefties and righties. What does this quote mean to you?
It's a great premise. Who could disagree with it?
Let's make sure it's done the right way, with education, the removal of barriers, and reachable opportunities to go along with cutting those benefits. Otherwise, it is an empty phrase.
It's probably cheaper, in the long run, to pay out welfare benefits.
The more free fish you give out, the harder it is for him to learn.
So why do we subsidize pro sports team owners?
Our students will always see us as fish.

I don’t believe in charity, so I’m not giving anyone a fish; but I want to know what I get for teaching the guy to fish. I also want to know who’s paying for his gear and license.
Once you get that lefty fishing on his own, he may skip out on paying the fees...

Oh, right. We "stole" it from all the poor, indigenous people, right?

And according to you, we're supposed to "give it back." :21:

Your idiocy never fails to amuse me. Tell ya what, idiot. I'm part Native American. So can I come to your house and help myself to whatever I want? Do you have any cool stuff I might be interested in?

Reparations, you know. You owe me.

It's a great premise. Who could disagree with it?
Let's make sure it's done the right way, with education, the removal of barriers, and reachable opportunities to go along with cutting those benefits. Otherwise, it is an empty phrase.
It's probably cheaper, in the long run, to pay out welfare benefits.
The more free fish you give out, the harder it is for him to learn.
So why do we subsidize pro sports team owners?
Our students will always see us as fish.
You are a fish.

Well, when are the red States going to do something about this terrifying epidemic among the whiteys within their borders?

Lucky for you, I aim to enlighten ignorant, misguided fucked in the head fools...
I give you the LefTard utopia of Mexifornia. Land of masters and puppets, elites and bottom feeders, feast and famine.
Sillycon Valley and Hollyweird kicks ass and live like kings while the rest in the state lives like the human cockroaches they are.

What else would you like to learn about this diverse BLUE super shithole full of foreigners?

21.3 Percent of U.S. Population Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated!
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

By the way, you might want to stick to federal spending, which is the topic. try to keep up.

Are you saying that all those blacks in the south are dragging the system down? THAT’S RACIST!

Who Participated!
The black population:

Oh, right. We "stole" it from all the poor, indigenous people, right?

Your idiocy never fails to amuse me.
Genocide and enslaved labor. No one expects any human emotion from you people, much less any semblance of unity, charity or togetherness as a society.

well

I WANTED to "teach them to fish"

or to program computers
or to design buildings

but you strongly opposed AFFORDABLE EDUCATION!

so we never had the money to "teach him"

Who Participated!
The black population:

Are you saying that all those blacks in the south are dragging the system down? THAT’S RACIST!

Who Participated!

The black population:

Love folks who bemoan the state of this nation as they participate in its demise eagerly. Quibble among yourselves, capital's got this.

Who Participated!
The black population:

Who Participated!

The black population:

Love folks who bemoan the state of this nation as they participate in its demise eagerly. Quibble among yourselves, capital's got this.

I’m simply passing on those inconvenient facts and data that you hate.

Who Participated!
The black population:

Who Participated!

The black population:

Hate it? Hardly, love it. The world's wealthiest nation ever, has the most disparate societal wealth distribution. Tell everyone you know.

Liberals believe wholeheartedly in that phrase

But what do you do when there are no longer any fish in the pond?
Ask a righty for directions to another pond.

Not so easy to do when you lack the means to get there and those that have ponds full of fish don’t want you to fish there

This is America. I'll give you a ride and let you fish in my pond for $20.

Otherwise get your own damned pond. :laughing0301:

Who Participated!

The black population:

Hate it? Hardly, love it. The world's wealthiest nation ever, has the most disparate societal wealth distribution. Tell everyone you know.

So? You have the same opportunities I have.

Teach a man how to fish

Isn’t that the Liberals who are fighting for access to education?
Isnt it liberals fighting for free and low cost higher education?

It is conservatives looking to abolish the Department of Education and allow higher education only for those who can afford it

Liberals believe wholeheartedly in that phrase

But what do you do when there are no longer any fish in the pond?
Ask a righty for directions to another pond.

Not so easy to do when you lack the means to get there and those that have ponds full of fish don’t want you to fish there

This is America. I'll give you a ride and let you fish in my pond for $20.

Otherwise get your own damned pond. :laughing0301:

EXACTLY
Not all ponds that are teaming with fish are open to everyone

Forum List

Back