Giuliani: Hillary Clinton Should Be Under Investigation For Five Different Crimes

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Only FIVE, Rudy?

Media-ite ^ | 7-29-15 | Alex Griswold
Former Republican presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani said that if he was still a U.S. Attorney, he’d have former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton under investigation for five different crimes. “I believe she should be under investigation by the United States Attorney in the Southern District of New York for obstruction of justice, for destroying government property,” he said on CNN’s New Day. “I think its clear that she had a conflict of interest, her husband getting hundreds of millions of dollars, she’s making decisions about companies and about corporations that he’s getting money from. I think they filed a joint...

Giuliani's political career is over. He's as credible as he was over 10 years ago when he swore he wouldn't use 9/11 for political purposes. And then he spent over 10 years using 9/11 for political purposes.

So he can go fuck himself. And you too Vig.

• Banned
Giuliani's political career is over. He's as credible as he was over 10 years ago when he swore he wouldn't use 9/11 for political purposes. And then he spent over 10 years using 9/11 for political purposes.

Hmmmm... sounds like I SCORED with another 2 digit IQ's FAGERAL.... I get 2 points!

Hmmmm... sounds like I SCORED with another 2 digit IQ's FAGERAL.... I get 2 points!
^ Pussy

• Banned
Hillary clinton sucks! Want to put someone in power that gives a shit about the little guy...Bernie Sanders is that guy!
O2Ru70w.jpg

• Banned
she is under investigation and her she is strutting around like she doesn't have a care in the world. telling people she'll answer their question ONCE she is elected President

seriously people or stupid people will go vote for that. simpletons in this country will be our DOOM

No kidding. Ghouliani is the one who should be under investigation.

Hillary clinton sucks! Want to put someone in power that gives a shit about the little guy...Bernie Sanders is that guy!
O2Ru70w.jpg

lol, You don't think we should pay taxes to be the best in science, infrastructure, etc. Government has always been about the use of agreed force so it wouldn't be any different under anyone outside of someone that just doesn't believe we should have a government!

What's funny is if we keep down the road we're going...It will probably be the corporations that have all the power and they'll hire hit man to do the same thing unelected. Read up on some of the shit during the late 19th century!

Giuliani is as evil as it gets. Exploiting the deaths of thousands, after swearing he wouldn't. I can't believe he still gets media attention.

really, well then why isn't he?

He was in on 911 and did his part covering it up (scapegoating those E-Ville muzzies, etc). Keep in mind (former Mayor) Ghouliani's command post was in the Saloman Building; aka Building 7.

Well Black Rag he still carries MORE respect in that town then Hillary and certainly More then YOU!

Well Black Rag he still carries MORE respect in that town then Hillary and certainly More then YOU!

And John Kerry's wife is a Muslim from Lebanon, right?

He was in on 911 and did his part covering it up (scapegoating those E-Ville muzzies, etc). Keep in mind (former Mayor) Ghouliani's command post was in the Saloman Building; aka Building 7.

oh ok, a 9/11 truther. I did ask

I think you're way confused.

East Africa to be exact..

oh ok, a 9/11 truther. I did ask

Please don't call me that. I definitely do not belong to Alex Jones 911 half-truth movement.

Forum List

Back