Giuliani Admits in Court He Lied About Georgia Election Fraud

Hmm. This story is on more than one news outlet...

Ohh---- you mean like the fake story that Trump was a Russian agent, or like the story on every news channel that the claim of a Hunter laptop was just pure Russian propaganda? Or do you mean like the criminal hearings on Biden happening right now not really happening because it is on NONE of your regular news channels?

Ohh---- you mean like the fake story that Trump was a Russian agent, or like the story on every news channel that the claim of a Hunter laptop was just pure Russian propaganda? Or do you mean like the criminal hearings on Biden happening right now not really happening because it is on NONE of your regular news channels?
Trump was never a Russian agent. There is no way the Russians would ever trust a man who couldn't keep his fucking yap shut as a keeper of secrets. :auiqs.jpg:
So far, all you've got are a bunch of accusations and a laptop with a questionable chain of custody that no judge will ever accept as evidence....so yeah Freaky, I'm thinking somebody cooked this up.
Jordan and Comer's little dog and pony show has yet to present ONE shred of evidence that there was any wrongdoing...and looking like complete fools doing it....so, rock on! :)

Trump was never a Russian agent. There is no way the Russians would ever trust a man who couldn't keep his fucking yap shut as a keeper of secrets. :auiqs.jpg:
So far, all you've got are a bunch of accusations and a laptop with a questionable chain of custody that no judge will ever accept as evidence....so yeah Freaky, I'm thinking somebody cooked this up.
Jordan and Comer's little dog and pony show has yet to present ONE shred of evidence that there was any wrongdoing...and looking like complete fools doing it....so, rock on! :)
His comment was just a diversion Jack

The OP linked to a tweet that has Guilliani's statement in court, including signature . You can read it for yourself.

I will paraphrase however. He admitted to lying about the 2 election workers and admitted that those lies can be considered defamatory.

Tweets.

What the left cult call "news".

The OP linked to a tweet that has Guilliani's statement in court, including signature . You can read it for yourself.

I will paraphrase however. He admitted to lying about the 2 election workers and admitted that those lies can be considered defamatory.
It doesnt say what he said. Hence, my post.

Forum List

Back