Giuliani Admits in Court He Lied About Georgia Election Fraud

No a tweet isn't news. A written statement in court by Gulliani is. But if you want to claim that's forged I'm perfectly willing to wager on it.

I'll quit this board forever if that document isn't real. You only need to quit here for a month. Decent odds if I do say so myself.

tweet-tweet-tweet

Leftist vermin lie.

These two are gonna bring Rudy down. (Along with ALL the other shit Rudy did)
I hope they take him for Millions in their winning lawsuit.

tweet-tweet-tweet

Leftist vermin lie.

That's great! Now you have a chance to get one of those leftist vermin of this board, or at least embarrass him by showing I don't honor agreements.

Here is what's more likely. You know perfectly well Rudy admitted to lying, but being a troll, you just play this game, so you don't have to admit to it.

Because in court, you have to deal with facts and the real world, not an alternative fantasyland where you really really really want something to be true.

I read this and nowhere does it say that he admits to LYING

how abysmally ironic!

typical lib tactic... distort words --and LIE-- to attack one's opponent.. to accuse him of LYING

:banghead:

Total bullshit. Once again, the rubes will believe anything they read just to keep their TDS hopes alive..

I just saw Rudy on TV earlier in an interview saying that there is absolutely no truth to the story. He admitted to nothing.
Rubes? You TAUGHT logic? What does this sentence mean?

That defendant Guiliani, for the purposes of this litigation only, does not contest that, to the extent that the statements were statements of facts, and otherwise actionable, such actionable factual statements were false.

It seems to me that Rudy lied to you. But feel free to spin how admitting to making factual statements that were false means something else.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back