Giuliani Admits in Court He Lied About Georgia Election Fraud

The OP linked to a tweet that has Guilliani's statement in court, including signature . You can read it for yourself.

I will paraphrase however. He admitted to lying about the 2 election workers and admitted that those lies can be considered defamatory.
I think most folk knew he was lying. Alll the steal claims seem to be lies.
Its a shame because one day there will be fraud and nobody will listen.

Tweets.

What the left cult call "news".

No a tweet isn't news. A written statement in court by Gulliani is. But if you want to claim that's forged I'm perfectly willing to wager on it.

I'll quit this board forever if that document isn't real. You only need to quit here for a month. Decent odds if I do say so myself.

Because in court, you have to deal with facts and the real world, not an alternative fantasyland where you really really really want something to be true.

So thats the Georgia where the state RICO case is going to grand jury in the first two weeks of August? Methinks someone rolled.

There was insufficient FRAUD to swing the election the other way.

Nevertheless, the election was stolen.

Under the rules that prevailed in 2016, Trump would have won in a landslide. Throw away all ballot security and the Leftists prevail.

Under the rules that prevailed in 2016, Trump would have won in a landslide. Throw away all ballot security and the Leftists prevail.
That makes no sense

And strangely enough...the GOP picked up seats in the House.

Can you explain how that happened?

You state this on yet another thread where maga is admitting it lied about fraud.

You state this on yet another thread where maga is admitting it lied about fraud.
1690377763827.jpeg

Forum List

Back