Girls win all 5 top prizes in The National STEM Competition

No but he doesn’t allow me to move that’s another ball game

I asked once before, what situations do you feel justified in laying hands on a woman if she does not touch you first?

Just answer the question, for a change.
Depends on the situation is a car coming? Is she reaching for a knife?

Ok, let me rephrase it since arguing semantics seems to be your only defense.

Other than a woman threatening you with physical violence or other than laying hands on her to save her, what situations to you feel justified in putting your hands on her?

Or, if you prefer, other than her threatening physical violence, what situation justifies you hitting a woman?
You man a woman who refuses to accept she is a female and has disrespected western values?

What? Your grasp of the English language is pitiful.

And what exactly does refusing to accept she is female mean? I think most women accept it just fine. Even the ones wearing pants.

And what western values are you talking about? According to you, beating a woman is a western value. She should accept that? No. And I pity the man who tries beating my daughters.
Are you talking about woman that refuse to accept they days they were born female?

Sure! We can stop worrying about getting girls interested in careers in STEM.

But there are a few more issues that should be addressed. 1 in 4 women assaulted in the life? That sounds like an issue we could address.
Abuse standards are from early 1970's laws. Its time to come up with new ones. Women are much more violent today in assaults. And what you typed has to be proven.

Ok, how about 1 in 10? A huge improvement and still an issue to be addressed.
That's not true. There are a lot of men who do not report abuses. There are many women who do not from other women also. Biden was part of the early 1970's abuse legislation. It needs to change to modern realities. Many women know they have been snookered by extreme feminism and are nasty today beyond civility. Long live the quota......long live the republic....bwhahhaaaa!

If a crime is not reported in cannot be addressed.

I don't care whether it is male or female, if someone is assaulted they should report it and the perpetrator dealt with by the justice system.
There are many men who remain macho like in their thinking. Abuse is abuse. I remember the college rape accusations. Colleges are over 60% female now. So you have to subtract lesbians., gay men, Prog white males, African American males, Any Islamic males, And that leaves non Prog white males as the rapists. The last couple of years this agenda has been silenced a bit. As lies of the Progs never end but the destruction of the individual marches on. About the issue of abuse. I happened to listen to a radio show while driving called the Florida Roundhouse or something.. I heard several minutes of it and the guest was talking about abuse. It needs to be updated from the early 1970's law.

I have no problem updating the numbers or the legal aspects. But it still boils down to, if you beat a woman who was not attacking you, you face consequences.

I asked once before, what situations do you feel justified in laying hands on a woman if she does not touch you first?

Just answer the question, for a change.

Other than a woman threatening you with physical violence or other than laying hands on her to save her, what situations to you feel justified in putting your hands on her?

Or, if you prefer, other than her threatening physical violence, what situation justifies you hitting a woman?
You man a woman who refuses to accept she is a female and has disrespected western values?

And what exactly does refusing to accept she is female mean? I think most women accept it just fine. Even the ones wearing pants.

And what western values are you talking about? According to you, beating a woman is a western value. She should accept that? No. And I pity the man who tries beating my daughters.
Are you talking about woman that refuse to accept they days they were born female?

What does that even mean. You'll have to give examples of a woman refusing to "...accept they days they were born female".

Sure! We can stop worrying about getting girls interested in careers in STEM.

But there are a few more issues that should be addressed. 1 in 4 women assaulted in the life? That sounds like an issue we could address.
Abuse standards are from early 1970's laws. Its time to come up with new ones. Women are much more violent today in assaults. And what you typed has to be proven.

Ok, how about 1 in 10? A huge improvement and still an issue to be addressed.
That's not true. There are a lot of men who do not report abuses. There are many women who do not from other women also. Biden was part of the early 1970's abuse legislation. It needs to change to modern realities. Many women know they have been snookered by extreme feminism and are nasty today beyond civility. Long live the quota......long live the republic....bwhahhaaaa!

If a crime is not reported in cannot be addressed.

I don't care whether it is male or female, if someone is assaulted they should report it and the perpetrator dealt with by the justice system.
There are many men who remain macho like in their thinking. Abuse is abuse. I remember the college rape accusations. Colleges are over 60% female now. So you have to subtract lesbians., gay men, Prog white males, African American males, Any Islamic males, And that leaves non Prog white males as the rapists. The last couple of years this agenda has been silenced a bit. As lies of the Progs never end but the destruction of the individual marches on. About the issue of abuse. I happened to listen to a radio show while driving called the Florida Roundhouse or something.. I heard several minutes of it and the guest was talking about abuse. It needs to be updated from the early 1970's law.

I also think proven false accusations of assault or rape should be punished.

What does that even mean. You'll have to give examples of a woman refusing to "...accept they days they were born female".
Seriously.. you don’t know what that means? Lol you need to get out more

No, you just need to explain exactly what you mean. We are discussing what youthink is justification for beating a woman.

Mainly because of your comment "I live in Boston where woman are dressed like men, and want equal treatment.. well want to fuck with my western values good get your ass beat".

Under what circumstances, besides physically threatening you, do you think you are justified in beating a woman?

No, you just need to explain exactly what you mean. We are discussing what youthink is justification for beating a woman.

Mainly because of your comment "I live in Boston where woman are dressed like men, and want equal treatment.. well want to fuck with my western values good get your ass beat".

Under what circumstances, besides physically threatening you, do you think you are justified in beating a woman?
Again if some one refuses to identify as a woman and can sue me in some states for calling her a female why shouldn’t I treat them according to how they identify?

Again if some one refuses to identify as a woman and can sue me in some states for calling her a female why shouldn’t I treat them according to how they identify?

Just answer the question instead of dancing around it like a coward.

You said if a woman "want to fuck with my western values" she gets a beating.

How does she mess with your western values? By not doing what she is told? By wearing pants? What? I am happy to have a discussion with you, if you will simply state what you mean instead of being intentionally obtuse.

Come on, junior, say what you mean.

How does she mess with your western values? By not doing what she is told? By wearing pants? What? I am happy to have a discussion with you, if you will simply state what you mean instead of being intentionally obtuse.

Answer my question I will answer yours

No, you just need to explain exactly what you mean. We are discussing what you think is justification for beating a woman.

How is it, with these misgynistic sociopaths, a thread on "Girls win all 5 top prizes in The National STEM Competition" devolves into a shouting match about beating women?

This should be a celebration of these admirable girls' achievements, and the deplorable pissants won't suffer that seemingly unbearable indignity.

No, you have been dancing around the question I asked. Answer it and I will see about answering yours. So far all you have said is "Waht if she is pulling s knife?" or "What if she sues me for using the wrong pronoun?". Just skip the bullshit and answer the question.

What can a woman do, besides attacking you or threatening you physically, that will earn her a beating?

No, you just need to explain exactly what you mean. We are discussing what you think is justification for beating a woman.

How is it, with these misgynistic sociopaths, a thread on "Girls win all 5 top prizes in The National STEM Competition" devolves into a shouting match about beating women?

This should be a celebration of these admirable girls' achievements, and the deplorable pissants won't suffer that seemingly unbearable indignity.

I was hoping it would be. However, threats against women in general should be answered.

No, you have been dancing around the question I asked. Answer it and I will see about answering yours. So far all you have said is "Waht if she is pulling s knife?" or "What if she sues me for using the wrong pronoun?". Just skip the bullshit and answer the question.

What can a woman do, besides attacking you or threatening you physically, that will earn her a beating?
Who are you talking about? I specified who i was.. what don’t you understand?

I was hoping it would be. However, threats against women in general should be answered.
I am a female!

Right Wing anti science agenda on display.
And more males that will end up picking up weapons. The human species. The male brain is larger. The abilities are better for a higher percentage. We keep spending massive amounts of money to do this. Asia is approaching us now.
Why do clever women threaten you?
You never put your life on the line. Women do not threaten me. What is....is. This can not end well. We live off of quotas and favoring groups now. We are weakening ourselves. I am not into denying others. And I have not screwed with others. I know people who have. Much of what we purchase is from Asia. The tech products and so much more. This is not a game. Most of our military projects now take much longer to get into production as one example. Our standards have been lowered and we made everything a crime as to arrest people. Perhaps all the women will put their money together and open up new manufacturing plants producing tech products...from cars to everything else we get from Asia. As it is now....we are the parasite on the symbiotic relationship with more and more people collecting checks and benefits from government and other sources while our good jobs are carted away. We have no foundation. We used to. Being a first world nation can be tenuous. You live in a nation that was the world superpower for centuries. Its growth slowed massively in the 19th century while the United States mushroomed. By the 20th century Britain was not at the top of the heap. Britain was a 1st generation industrial power. The United States was second generation. Asia is third generation. That is they produce things fast, with quality and quantity. And they do it cheaply. We keep playing games. To make people happy. I came to the conclusion there are people better then me a long tie ago. I don't care. However I do care when the best of the potential best are relegated or not even educated to the dustbin.
Now connect this whine to 5 girls doing better than boys.
I remember being told in the early 60s by my mother that I shouldn't beat boys so much in games (sports) and in school, let them win because they don't like it when girls beat them......which happened a lot. I guess we can blame a culture that coddled boys so much they grew up to be spoiled whiny men.

Right Wing anti science agenda on display.
And more males that will end up picking up weapons. The human species. The male brain is larger. The abilities are better for a higher percentage. We keep spending massive amounts of money to do this. Asia is approaching us now.
Why do clever women threaten you?
You never put your life on the line. Women do not threaten me. What is....is. This can not end well. We live off of quotas and favoring groups now. We are weakening ourselves. I am not into denying others. And I have not screwed with others. I know people who have. Much of what we purchase is from Asia. The tech products and so much more. This is not a game. Most of our military projects now take much longer to get into production as one example. Our standards have been lowered and we made everything a crime as to arrest people. Perhaps all the women will put their money together and open up new manufacturing plants producing tech products...from cars to everything else we get from Asia. As it is now....we are the parasite on the symbiotic relationship with more and more people collecting checks and benefits from government and other sources while our good jobs are carted away. We have no foundation. We used to. Being a first world nation can be tenuous. You live in a nation that was the world superpower for centuries. Its growth slowed massively in the 19th century while the United States mushroomed. By the 20th century Britain was not at the top of the heap. Britain was a 1st generation industrial power. The United States was second generation. Asia is third generation. That is they produce things fast, with quality and quantity. And they do it cheaply. We keep playing games. To make people happy. I came to the conclusion there are people better then me a long tie ago. I don't care. However I do care when the best of the potential best are relegated or not even educated to the dustbin.
Now connect this whine to 5 girls doing better than boys.
I remember being told in the early 60s by my mother that I shouldn't beat boys so much in games (sports) and in school, let them win because they don't like it when girls beat them......which happened a lot. I guess we can blame a culture that coddled boys so much they grew up to be spoiled whiny men.
I think she was trying to be nice to you

I agree threads against women should be answered. These are not threads against women, however. It's just feeble geezers fantasizing about powerfully reasserting themselves as dominators. With an emphasis on "fantasizing", while also derailing your thread, and riling "liberals" up.

Who are you talking about? I specified who i was.. what don’t you understand?

I want you to tell me what, besides physically threatening you, jsutifies you beating a woman.

You said if she fucks with your western values she gets a beating. What "western values" do you hold that she can fuck with and get a beating?

Forum List

Back