Girls in Saudi Arabia demand the right to have PE lessons

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I hope eventually that if all schools are allowed to have P.E. for the girls, the girls will be able to have some kind of modest gym uniform instead of those heavy robes women wear in Saudi Arabia. I think the Internet has shown these girls what girls in the West are doing when it comes to gym.

Girls in Saudi Arabia demand the right to have PE lessons
Girls at private schools have been allowed to take part in classes since 2013 – but only if they abide by a ‘decent dress code’ that complies with the rules of sharia
girls-saudi-arabia.jpg

Many Saudis have taken to Twitter to discuss lifting the ban on girls playing sports in schools FAYEZ NURELDINE/AFP/Getty Images

Girls in Saudi Arabia are demanding they be allowed to have PE lessons.

Girls at private schools have been allowed to take part in PE classes since 2013 – but only if they abide by a “decent dress code” that complies with the rules of sharia.

But now, girls across the country have started demanding it should apply to all schools across the Islamic Kingdom.

READ MORE

Saudi Arabia is 'not ready' for women drivers, says defence minister

Many Saudis took to twitter to discuss lifting the ban on girls playing sports in schools using the Arabic hashtag which translates to “#Officially_Sports_For_ Girls_At_Schools.

The hashtag attracted 124k tweets - with Saudis divided between those who strongly support this idea and those who are making fun of it.

Continue at:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...i-arabia-demand-the-right-to-have-pe-lessons-

The other day I saw a Chinese woman in her 80's driving on the freeway. I immediately veered off into the next exit to avoid the accident that was about to happen.

True story.

How tragic life is, for saudi women.

Don't cry, saudi women have large business in the country!

Empowered Saudi business women on the rise

O15954277.jpg

10646689_799705270100085_7266214339848593151_n.jpg

Untitled-1_copy_2601702a.jpg

No room for girls at a 'women's conference' in Saudi: Is this ridiculous spectacle real?

No room for girls at a 'women's conference' in Saudi: Is this ridiculous spectacle real?

Saudi Arabia is the scum of this world.
The existence of Saudi Arabia is a defamation to humanity and the people of this planet...

Well. Physical education for Muslim women will probably force them down to be the second place in the world fatso fatass competition, back behind the USA.

The other day I saw a Chinese woman in her 80's driving on the freeway. I immediately veered off into the next exit to avoid the accident that was about to happen.

True story.
What accident? You call in an airstrike on the granny because she cut in on you?

True story.
What accident? You call in an airstrike on the granny because she cut in on you?
It was a trifecta, a woman, a senior, and an Asian. Ha ha ha.

True story.

I can believe that. Asian women here have gotten a bad reputation for being lousy drivers. In fact, the other year a Chinese woman rear ended my husband's truck while he was stopped for a red light and pushed him into the car in front.. Good thing her toddler son wasn't hurt because her car was a mess and probably was totaled.

True story.

Posting after one a.m. in Germany, I see -- you must be pulling an all-nighter as per usual. Sad when people have no friends and acquaintances in real life that they stay up around the clock just to communicate with someone.

Now how about you telling us about your driving experience. Being afraid to go out must have hampered your driving skills.

True story.

I can believe that. Asian women here have gotten a bad reputation for being lousy drivers. In fact, the other year a Chinese woman rear ended my husband's truck while he was stopped for a red light and pushed him into the car in front.. Good thing her toddler son wasn't hurt because her car was a mess and probably was totaled.
I can't understand it, the Chinese are conquering the world and yet when it comes to driving cars, they're totally clueless. Maybe it's some kind of cruel joke nature is playing on humanity.

True story.

Posting after one a.m. in Germany, I see -- you must be pulling an all-nighter as per usual. Sad when people have no friends and acquaintances in real life that they stay up around the clock just to communicate with someone.

Now how about you telling us about your driving experience. Being afraid to go out must have hampered your driving skills.
Well after one AM in Germany is early morning in Syria where his Syrian cousins are serving in the Assad's military, very busy killing Syrian civilians. So if he catches them in the morning he'll be able to do some face-time with them.

O15954277.jpg

The existence of Saudi Arabia is a defamation to humanity and the people of this planet...

Ridiculous! who said that is women's conference?

That is medical women conference in Riyad.

008937275484.jpg

True story.

Bleipriester is blocking aid to Baltimore! :eek:

O15954277.jpg

008937275484.jpg

>>Neurology diseases for children....aims to stimulate participants to get more knowledge in pediatric neurology,<< second day,<<2011
300 men the first day, 100 women the next

The other is
>>The University of Qassim in Saudi Arabia held one of the biggest women's right conferences in the Arab world. Zero women attended.<<2013

Don't misrepresent photos, you get caught

O15954277.jpg

008937275484.jpg
You're kidding right? Did you see the Burkas in the women's only conference? Whether you like it or not, women are treated like cattle in Islamic Shariah societies.

O15954277.jpg

008937275484.jpg

Look at this scene, look at the women wrapped under black sheets, what a DISGRACE.............

I have the utmost respect to the saudi women and men who are trying to change this disgusting culture.
Saudi Arabia has jailed one of its most prominent women’s rights activists

Other than that, the rest of saudi arabia can go fuck themselves...

Forum List

Back