Girl Shoved Into A Wall For Not Saying The Pledge Of Allegiance

No one has a problem when blm tries to force people to go along with their fists in the air thing and say blacks are gods.

No sues when people tell others they are racist just for being white.

No one sues when people with maga hats get man handled or arrested or threatened.

No one cares about a lot of stuff, except when it can be perceived as a negative for white people or make America look bad.

True that's not acceptable behavior and no one should be forcing anyone to do anything but what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

No one huh? I think a lot of people have a problem with violence, no matter what.

As of a year and a half ago? Basically nothing.

If I didn't hate children with a passion, I'd have done it in a heartbeat. I figured out how good teachers had it by 8th grade.

Do it now. We need subs bad. Put your money where your big mouth is, and come on in

My daughter is a 30 year veteran teacher. They say the pledge every day. Only about 1/4 of her kids don't stand. This is in a 99 percent white rural district.

My daughter is a 30 year veteran teacher. They say the pledge every day. Only about 1/4 of her kids don't stand. This is in a 99 percent white rural district.

People think every single public school is Austin, TX or Berkeley CA.

It's just ridiculous and funny.

No evidence for this either.

lol people are forced to parrot PC rubbish everywhere in both public places and private places. If you can't find any, well that's because ....

Insert 'Head Up Ass' pic here.

So it's just because the teacher assistant was white and the student was black?

Most likely, yes. Otherwise they would just sue the teacher and not the school; a lot more Bling in suing the school. Cuz Raycisissism.

And in your opinion, this is a good thing or a bad thing? But what I really want to know is why you mention the racial percentage. Is it an important factor or is it in direct response to another poster?

More of the facts of the story will come out. It won't be 'some rayciss teacher assaults poor lil innocent black girl cuz raycissm' bullshit either. I'm guessing there is a 'Fuck you cracker bitch' in there somewhere as well as a history of violence.

How do you know she was out of class without permission?
How do you know she mouthed off?
How do you know SHE tussled with the employee?

Oh...............because she's black, right? MUST BE her fault.

I don't know, I'm asking.

The same things that will be asked during discovery over the lawsuit.

More of the facts of the story will come out. It won't be 'some rayciss teacher assaults poor lil innocent black girl cuz raycissm' bullshit either. I'm guessing there is a 'Fuck you cracker bitch' in there somewhere as well as a history of violence.
Yea this kid probably goes around the school attacking teachers all the time, it is never the fault of the white teacher it has to be on the black student. For the simple fact black is bad and white is good.

Where do they find this stuff? Kids are getting castrated without parents permission, groomed by perverts, girls are forced to share showers and locker rooms with confused boys and kids are dying of fentanyl poisoning at an alarming rate. Meanwhile a school gets sued because a kid gets pushed against the wall. The Anthem is a nice touch but it's much ado about nothing.

Where do they find this stuff? Kids are getting castrated without parents permission, groomed by perverts, girls are forced to share showers and locker rooms with confused boys and kids are dying of fentanyl poisoning at an alarming rate. Meanwhile a school gets sued because a kid gets pushed against the wall. The Anthem is a nice touch but it's much ado about nothing.
Yea it's cool until it's your kid getting slammed into a wall.

Yea this kid probably goes around the school attacking teachers all the time, it is never the fault of the white teacher it has to be on the black student. For the simple fact black is bad and white is good.
Today I was told by one of the Grandkids that a teacher at school explained why the word "N****r" was bad and should never be used against Blacks or anyone else. Over the last week kids have played vigilante and harassed them at both school and home calling them "racist" and assorted pejoratives that start with "f" and "c". Sounds to me like BLM has been exported from America and is infecting our side of the Pacific. Please keep your shit over there!!!

Greg

Forum List

Back