Girl Shoved Into A Wall For Not Saying The Pledge Of Allegiance

SC school says teacher didn’t assault student over reciting Pledge of Allegiance​

... over reciting Pledge of Allegiance. Wow! Who would have expected they would deny it!!! Did anyone actually read what the teacher is alleging? Holy she-mollie! Does the school really think it can escape justice on that technicality? We'll have to take into account the corrider echo!
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

SC school says teacher didn’t assault student over reciting Pledge of Allegiance​

lol she felt 'disrespected n stuff'. lol

Still waiting for the vid that shows an 'assault' or even a 'shove'. I guess mom and dad are already shopping for that metal flake purple Lincoln Town car with the leopard skin seat covers and a few pounds of gold chains.

Last edited:
lol she felt 'disrespected n stuff'. lol

Still waiting for the vid that shows an 'assault' or even a 'shove'. I guess mom and dad are already shopping for that metal flake purple Lincoln Town car with the leopard skin seat covers and a few pounds of gold chains.

Don't forget those chrome curb finders.
1679061091580.jpeg

As presented there is no evidence it had anything to do with the Pledge.
That's as senseless as saying there is no evidence that dusk has anything to do with the sun. ... and ...
I was just thinking the same thing. It was why she was in the hallway after classes had already started. These neegroids just trying to get paid.
Is lack of reading comprehension restricted to mental caucasian deficiencies?

That's as senseless as saying there is no evidence that dusk has anything to do with the sun. ... and ...

Is lack of reading comprehension restricted to mental caucasian deficiencies?

The teacher stated it was because of her not stopping for the moment of silence. Are you able to prove otherwise?

Dusk is to the sun as the moment of silence is to the pledge. The school is trying to minimize the "crime" by way of damage control.

Maybe BUT there is nothing in the video noting if it was during the pledge or the moment of silence.

Maybe BUT there is nothing in the video noting if it was during the pledge or the moment of silence.
The moment of silence is a fundamental element of the pledge but neither of us has anything more to go on than what has been reported. So where does that leave us? I can tell you what it smells like and the stink originates from smoke-screening the alleged "abuse" as secondary to the assertion that sergeant Fuhrman used the "F" word once.

The moment of silence is a fundamental element of the pledge but neither of us has anything more to go on than what has been reported. So where does that leave us? I can tell you what it smells like and the stink originates from smoke-screening the alleged "abuse" as secondary to the assertion that sergeant Fuhrman used the "F" word once.

It might be stink, I am only commenting on what is provided.

I was just thinking the same thing. It was why she was in the hallway after classes had already started. These neegroids just trying to get paid.

It's not the like girl was actually abused, FFS.
Does anyone know if it was a male teacher, or a female teacher? Neither sex should be whamming kids against the wall, but it is worse if it's abuse from an adult male.

Forum List

Back