girl scout cookies

Why shouldn't Girl Scouts support Planned Parenthood?

130325_cn-6_p465.jpg

I could act like a liberal and say girl scouts aren't allowed in my city. The way a mayor said about chick fil a, and that was just for an opinion. Girl scouts are actually giving money to planned parenthood.

Who wants banged up Girl Scouts?

A great liberal already hoping a little girl will get an abortion.

I could act like a liberal and say girl scouts aren't allowed in my city. The way a mayor said about chick fil a, and that was just for an opinion. Girl scouts are actually giving money to planned parenthood.

DIRTY LITTLE REPUBLICAN SECRETS
Daily Kos: Republican Pedophelia Cases: the facts?

No, I can't support the GSA nor the BSA anymore. They don't stand for good, clean American values any longer.

I took my son out of BSA over a year ago.

I won't have freaks teaching my boy how to "be a man".
If you are relying on the leaders in the Boy Scouts to teach your son to be a man, I suggest you are too lax in your own responsibilities.

The meddling right would force her to have the baby so that her her life would be ruined.

No, I can't support the GSA nor the BSA anymore. They don't stand for good, clean American values any longer.

If you are relying on the leaders in the Boy Scouts to teach your son to be a man, I suggest you are too lax in your own responsibilities.

RM9giPG.gif

Unfortunately, the right is incapable of caring for anyone other than themselves. Children? Forget about them, they've left the womb. They're on their own now. Let them live in cardboard boxes and eat grass for all Republicans care.

RM9giPG.gif

Unfortunately, the right is incapable of caring for anyone other than themselves. Children? Forget about them, they've left the womb. They're on their own now. Let them live in cardboard boxes and eat grass for all Republicans care.
I don't accept that rationale. Everyone loves their children. It's a matter of narrow political views forcing a template of intolerance where one is not needed. If a responsible parent has met and talked with the leaders of their kids scouting organizations and left satisfied that those adults are sober and responsible, fine. But if that same parent is wringing his hands in anxiety over a decision to allow homosexual leaders, I suggest that such a parent has not performed his 'due diligence' on the local level.

Homophobes fly their flag right at eye level. Sometimes it blinds them.

Perhaps if girls knew their lives would be ruined, they wouldn't be so quick to flop those legs open.

It's time to ban those delicious cookies, the girl scouts organization supports planned parenthood. That stinks cause i like them, oh well. I will tell the adult there why i quit buying them.

Don't go with guilt by association. If you feel that strongly send a letter to the GSA espousing your point, and get others to do the same.

Those cookies do more good to raise funds for GSA, and what the organization does to organize girl's lives far outweighs some support for PP.

Yes and thanks for a great post. My future was enhanced by the Brownies and the Girl Scouts. My memories are wonderful and the lessons I learned, were backed up by my parents. :)

I was kicked out of the Boy Scouts for eating Brownies....

Perhaps if girls knew their lives would be ruined, they wouldn't be so quick to flop those legs open.

Dang man/woman, which ever you are today ... You really need to get laid.

But, being a doctor AND a lawyer AND a dog Groomer AND posting here all day doesn't make for much time for the good stuff.

Preventing unwanted pregnancies is good for the economy

If they have the baby, then he can collect unemployment. Remember pelosi said that is good for the economy.

They really know how to stretch a piece of floss into the thinnest thread possible. From complaining about free contraceptive devices to the cliff of abortion, is there no statement too outrageous for the radical right? Do they believe that specious logic wins arguments?

If they have the baby, then he can collect unemployment. Remember pelosi said that is good for the economy.

They really know how to stretch a piece of floss into the thinnest thread possible. From complaining about free contraceptive devices to the cliff of abortion, is there no statement too outrageous for the radical right? Do they believe that specious logic wins arguments?

If you want to have sex, buy your own protection. Is that to hard to comprehend? Oh and right abodtion isn't preventing a pregnancy, it's ending one.

Forum List

Back