girl scout cookies

No, I can't support the GSA nor the BSA anymore. They don't stand for good, clean American values any longer.

I took my son out of BSA over a year ago.

I won't have freaks teaching my boy how to "be a man".

Yeah. Be sure to teach him how to be a homophobe.

If they have the baby, then he can collect unemployment. Remember pelosi said that is good for the economy.

Preventing unwanted pregnancies is good for the economy
They really know how to stretch a piece of floss into the thinnest thread possible. From complaining about free contraceptive devices to the cliff of abortion, is there no statement too outrageous for the radical right? Do they believe that specious logic wins arguments?

Bullies aren't looking to win people over. They're interested in forcing women (and children) to bear more children so they can starve them in the streets.

How can Conservatives hate Girl Scouts?

Have they sunk that low?

Preventing unwanted pregnancies is good for the economy
They really know how to stretch a piece of floss into the thinnest thread possible. From complaining about free contraceptive devices to the cliff of abortion, is there no statement too outrageous for the radical right? Do they believe that specious logic wins arguments?

Bullies aren't looking to win people over. They're interested in forcing women (and children) to bear more children so they can starve them in the streets.

No, actually i taught my son to work and not to rely on anyone else. Not my fault you teach yours to rely on others. Typical liberal.

Have they sunk that low?

Another typical liberal, i never mentioned hate. I just said if the girl scouts organization supports abortions, i won't buy their cookies. The most i would do is calmly tell the adult in charge, why i'm not buying the cookies. Why do liberals like yourself always bring hate into everything?

Have they sunk that low?

Another typical liberal, i never mentioned hate. I just said if the girl scouts organization supports abortions, i won't buy their cookies. The most i would do is calmly tell the adult in charge, why i'm not buying the cookies. Why do liberals like yourself always bring hate into everything?

Why are you taking out your rightwing misconceptions out on little girls?

Girl Scouts cookies support abortion? Give me a break

Have they sunk that low?

Leeeetttt mmmmeeee ttaalllkkk sllloooowwwwlllly, the girl scout organization gives money to planned parenthood which preform abortions. No, i won't support an organization that supports abortion. Just like you won't buy a chick fil la because the owner thinks a marrige is between a man and a woman. Even though his company employs gays. Even though i'm not demanding the end of the girl scouts organization, unlike the liberal response to the chik fil a opinion. A mayor said that a chick fil a wouldn't be built in his town. So righty who is more hateful, me not buying a couple boxes of cookies or your kind wanting to destroy a great company?

I don't care what anyone says about Girl Scout Cookies. I still buy boxes of the mouth watering cookies. I only go for the Samoas. What a treat!

Leeeetttt mmmmeeee ttaalllkkk sllloooowwwwlllly, the girl scout organization gives money to planned parenthood which preform abortions. No, i won't support an organization that supports abortion. Just like you won't buy a chick fil la because the owner thinks a marrige is between a man and a woman. Even though his company employs gays. Even though i'm not demanding the end of the girl scouts organization, unlike the liberal response to the chik fil a opinion. A mayor said that a chick fil a wouldn't be built in his town. So righty who is more hateful, me not buying a couple boxes of cookies or your kind wanting to destroy a great company?

Q: What is GSUSA's position regarding human sexuality, birth control, abortion?

A: Girl Scouts of the USA does not take a position or develop materials on these issues. We feel our role is to help girls develop self-confidence and good decision-making skills that will help them make wise choices in all areas of their lives.

Parents or guardians make all decisions regarding program participation that may be of a sensitive nature. Consistent with that belief, GSUSA directs councils, including volunteer leaders, to get written parental permission for any locally planned program that could be considered sensitive.

Return to Top

Q: Does GSUSA have a relationship with Planned Parenthood?

A: No, Girl Scouts of the USA does not have a relationship or partnership with Planned Parenthood.

Return to Top

Q: Did GSUSA distribute a Planned Parenthood brochure at a United Nations event?

A: No, we did not. In 2010, GSUSA took part in the 54th Commission on the Status of Women at the United Nations. Our participation in that conference was the subject of numerous internet stories and blogs that were factually inaccurate and troubling. Girl Scouts had no knowledge of the brochure in question and played no role in distributing it.

FAQs

Do you have proof? lying to hurt little girls seems kinda pathetic.

the girl scout organization gives money to planned parenthood which preform abortions.
Is there any other way to get my hands on those delicious Samoas? If I had another source I would stop getting them from the girl scouts. Those cookies are addictive, just like nicotine!

It's time to ban those delicious cookies, the girl scouts organization supports planned parenthood. That stinks cause i like them, oh well. I will tell the adult there why i quit buying them.

Ban them?

Maybe not ban them, but i won't buy any, and if your against abortion maybe you shouldn't either. Don't worry if you buy them i won't hate you. Like a liberal would.

the girl scout organization gives money to planned parenthood which preform abortions.
Is there any other way to get my hands on those delicious Samoas? If I had another source I would stop getting them from the girl scouts. Those cookies are addictive, just like nicotine!

Hey i love the peanut butter and the caramel cookies, but a man has to do what a man's go to do. Without hate rightey.

Let's follow the dots

Show me the trail between little girls selling cookies and abortion?

This should be interesting

Let's follow the dots

I see you know nothing. My son was in boy scouts, most of their money comes from selling popcorn, if they don't sell any there is no boy scouts. Unless the parents will pay the difference. So i assume girl scout cookies do the same and part of that profit goes to planned parenthood. So if you cannot understand that, you should go back to grammar school.

Let's follow the dots

I see you know nothing. My son was in boy scouts, most of their money comes from selling popcorn, if they don't sell any there is no boy scouts. Unless the parents will pay the difference. So i assume girl scout cookies do the same and part of that profit goes to planned parenthood. So if you cannot understand that, you should go back to grammar school.

My son was an Eagle Scout. Popcorn didn't pay our troop shit and we came up with our own fundraisers. None of the money we generated for our troop went up the line. Scouts cannot make contributions to groups like planned parenthood. The money just ain't there.

Let's follow the dots

My son was an Eagle Scout. Popcorn didn't pay our troop shit and we came up with our own fundraisers. None of the money we generated for our troop went up the line. Scouts cannot make contributions to groups like planned parenthood. The money just ain't there.

What in the 60's? I can tell you today the boy scouts rely on the popcorn sales.

What in the 60's? I can tell you today the boy scouts rely on the popcorn sales.

Trails End Popcorn has been around for decades. There is no "requirement" that you sell it.

Regardless, neither the Boy Scouts nor the Girl Scouts has money to make "charitable contributions" They are a charity themselves

Forum List

Back