girl scout cookies

It's time to ban those delicious cookies, the girl scouts organization supports planned parenthood. That stinks cause i like them, oh well. I will tell the adult there why i quit buying them.

Well, I'm going to start buying them so that cancels you out. They're really good cookies and they give to a plethora of charities.

Nasty Ned.

It's time to ban those delicious cookies, the girl scouts organization supports planned parenthood. That stinks cause i like them, oh well. I will tell the adult there why i quit buying them.

They're really good cookies and they give to a plethora of charities.

Nasty Ned.

Yup, they do ... groups such as ...

"A Lesbian Feminist Tornado,"
"Women Sex Workers of Argentina,"
Lesbians and Feminists for Decriminalizing Abortion
Orchids of the Sea Women Sex Workers' Movement
Organization Trans, Queens of the Night

trustme.JPG

Well, I'm going to start buying them so that cancels you out. They're really good cookies and they give to a plethora of charities.

Nasty Ned.

That's okay, i can eat one more time at chick fil a a week to cancel you out. They have really great chicken and stand for true family values.

Nasty Ned.

That's okay, i can eat one more time at chick fil a a week to cancel you out. They have really great chicken and stand for true family values.

Yeah Chic-fil-a.... Hope your hypertension is under control........ :cool:

Nasty Ned.

No big deal i eat lunch out just about everyday. Now you just don't get to excited when purchasing your cookies XXXXXX.

Last edited by a moderator:

No big deal i eat lunch out just about everyday. Now you just don't get to excited when purchasing your cookies from a little girl.

Are you accusing me of being a pedophile? Sure looks that way. Are you sure you want to down that road?
Let me make a friendly suggestion, delete that post on your own.

Ohhh, i'm not ashamed of chick fil a, which supports traditional familily values. You support an organization that supports planned parenthood. Which kills innocent babies and teaching 5 year olds how to masterbait. This is america and you can think of yourself anyway you want.

Ohhh, i'm not ashamed of chick fil a, which supports traditional familily values. You support an organization that supports planned parenthood. Which kills innocent babies and teaching 5 year olds how to masterbait. This is america and you can think of yourself anyway you want.

You are a moron but then again you knew that, didn't you.
Oh and take a basic English class, learn spelling and punctuation........

Oh waaayyyy, waaaaayyyyy, get over it what you stand for is imorl. Your just a baby, now go sit in the corner and suck your thumb. Lol

Oh waaayyyy, waaaaayyyyy, get over it what you stand for is imorl. Your just a baby, now go sit in the corner and suck your thumb. Lol

Spelling and punctuation Mrs Langdon, spelling and punctuation......... :lmao:

Forum List

Back