Girl Gang attacks man for telling them to settle down.

Does it matter?

No.

These girls did not think they did anything wrong with a stabbing attack no matter what the color of the victim. They had a right to stab another person regardless of color.

I was asking because if the guy they attacked was the same race why is this in the race relations section?

Probably because attacks by exclusively black gangs is a growing problem. If someone disagrees they can always move it.

Would you like to take a guess?

Last edited:
Which one do you think that white pig is? Shanice brown? Starmeik driggins? Kimberly Molina? Sheila Figueroa? Michelle Rodriquez? Martha Bermudez? Sha-fteva Burdos?

For a white girl, she does have an interesting name.

for an ignorant racist asshole, you have a big vocabulary

kudos
I'm not sure what was ignorant about my post, as I provided an opinion supported by the facts that I used to support that opinion.

I am not sure what was racist about my post. None of the girls involved in the attack had a name that would suggest they are white.

I am not sure what big ocabulary you refer to.

But yes, I am an asshole. How else would I have a steaming pile of shit lik you beneath me?

Why didn't you notice the big picture at the link provided until I posted it here?

Which one do you think that white pig is? Shanice brown? Starmeik driggins? Kimberly Molina? Sheila Figueroa? Michelle Rodriquez? Martha Bermudez? Sha-fteva Burdos?

For a white girl, she does have an interesting name.

kudos
I'm not sure what was ignorant about my post, as I provided an opinion supported by the facts that I used to support that opinion.

I am not sure what was racist about my post. None of the girls involved in the attack had a name that would suggest they are white.

But yes, I am an asshole. How else would I have a steaming pile of shit lik you beneath me?

thanks for playing, racist :thup:

kudos

thanks for playing, racist :thup:
You are welcome, lesbian.

kudos

Why didn't you notice the big picture at the link provided until I posted it here?

What makes you think I did not? How do you think I could have provided the names of the whores without having seen the picture?

What makes you think I did not? How do you think I could have provided the names of the whores without having seen the picture?

Because you said they were all black.

Banana_Derp.png

es verdad

White people with Hispanic last names tend to b light skinned Hispanics. Not Caucasians.

Or only a small percentage Hispanic.

You're obviously the expert guesser here though. :thup:

Perhaps the white girl you see in th picture is actually Sha-fteva Burdos. But it does not take an "expert guesser" or a "racist asshole" to realize that is probably not the case.

Banana_Derp.png

Perhaps, my gentle little mongoloid, you can point to the post where I stated, or even remotely suggested that all the perps were black. It's still a pretty small thread, so it should not take long.

Last edited:
Nothing yet, my sweet little mongoloid? You can stop trying now and just admi you were wrong....

The attackers could have been white. They could have been hispanic. That's why there was a picture.

The attackers could have been white. They could have been hispanic. That's why there was a picture.

They could have been Asian, or pacific islander. But between the pictur and the names provided, I think we have a pretty good idea what races these little whores are.

Banana_Derp.png

Perhaps, my gentle little mongoloid, you can point to the post where I stated, or even remotely suggested that all the perps were black. It's still a pretty small thread, so it should not take long.

:lol:

derp said:
Did you read the names of the little whores? Not one of them is white.

:laugh:

Banana_Derp.png

derp said:
T

Hey, if you think that stating that the attackers were not white is the same as stating that they were all black, thereby excluding the multitude of other possible races, then you truly are a mongoloid, albeit a sweet and gentle one.

Banana_Derp.png

derp said:

And while you established that you are a sweet and gentle mongoloid, you are not a very honest one. But that's ok. God touched you with simplicity.

Forum List

Back