Girl Gang attacks man for telling them to settle down.

^ Didn't post what they posted. :thup:

My posts are there for all to see. And from the beginning, I maintained that the attackers were not white. YOU translate that into " they are all black", but you are a simple sweet mongoloid that apparently does not realize that there are more than two races. Just to clear things up in your hazy little mind, a space primarily occupied by pop tarts and kiddie pools, the attackers appear to have been black and Hispanic. Which is the natural conclusion that rational, intelligent people would draw from the contents of the article provided. But you keep thinking that "not white" means "all black". And don't get pop tart crumbs in your keyboard, corky.

So basically you're trying to say that the girl on the right is somehow not caucasian.

Let me know when you're ready to quit derping. :thup:

Yes. I would say that the girl on the right is probably not Caucasian, even though her skin is light. I would say that's she is Hispanic.

Let me know when you grow up and realize that black and white are but two of many races.

So basically you're trying to say that the girl on the right is somehow not caucasian.

Yes. I would say that the girl on the right is probably not Caucasian, even though her skin is light. I would say that's she is Hispanic.

Let me know when you grow up and realize that black and white are but two of many races.

Even with the blond hair?

:rofl:

Even with the blond hair?

:rofl:
Yes. Even with that dark hair dyed blonde.

Perhaps she is a pacific islander. Lots of pacific islanders with similar names those of the perps.

Would that have made any difference?

It would since in this case it's in the race relations category. That's the reason people are asking.

Really? So a mixed racial group of girls that attack a man isn't qualified to be in a RACE RELATIONS thread?

Who woulda thunk it!

By that logic any thread about Condi Rice potentially being Romney's running mate belongs in here too.

Please don't try to out-derp Pho-King.

Perhaps the girl on the right is Arabic. Lots of Arabic names were mentioned in the article.

You see a lot of Mexicans and Asians with blond hair.

Maybe Martha is her name. I'll leave the heavy guessing up to you.

Yes, I do see Asians with blonde hair. and lots of Mexicans with blonde hair.

Martha bermudez.... Probably white in spite of her name. After all, her hair is blonde. Fuckin mongoloid...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back