Gingrich threatens to skip debate if no audience participation

Before you all get sent to time out, Why doesnt someone find the Quote where Gingrich even said what the NY Times is claiming he said....Looks like you all just rather whine and bicker than to confirm it was even said. Listen to the interview and see if you hear the words, "I will not participate in any future debates" at all!

No, it's not. It's just evidence that you can't address the issues.

Palin's success speaks for her intelligence. Despite the best efforts of the lib mob.
Palin is likely of average intelligence, but she’s profoundly and comprehensively ignorant.

Hence her great appeal to conservatives, who also disdain books, other peoples and cultures, and Supreme Court rulings.

This is Angry Newt.

It makes him look small and petulant.

If he were smart, he should have one of his surrogates tell the network that, first behind closed doors then in public if need be.

From what I heard this was a last minute Brian Williams decision. And as much as the debate crowd has been BOOING questions from the news mediators--he decided to do it. Because MAN those questions were HORRIBLE--and the crowd would have been booing them all night long.

STUPID questions about Sugar--to Galaxy exploration--and almost nothing to do with the economy--the deficit or things that are important to the average American----NADA.

It was the most BORING debate I have ever watched.

Last edited:
This is Angry Newt.

It makes him look small and petulant.

If he were smart, he should have one of his surrogates tell the network that, first behind closed doors then in public if need be.

From what I heard this was a last minute Brian Williams decision. And as much as the debate crowd has been BOOING questions from the news mediators--he decided to do it. Because MAN those questions were HORRIBLE--and the crowd would have been booing them all night long.

STUPID questions about Sugar--to Galaxy exploration--and almost nothing to do with the economy--the deficit or things that are important to the average American----NADA.

It was the most BORING debate I have ever watched.

I liked the sugar and space exploration questions. It was something different, obviously of import to Florida, and tested to see if the candidates could address specifics which they hadn't been rehearsing for 3 months.

18 debates ... it was good to see new questions ......

Forum List

Back