Gibbs: "Don't ask, don't tell is going to end"

Let the Military decide, if, how and when they decide to run the Military. Last time I heard, the military was not a democracy. Why not leave them to do the job they are paid to do, in the best way they know.

If we let the Military decide we would still have segregated troops.

We would also have women restricted to typing duties

I wonder what an all gay army will look like?

You should ask how it works in the 25 other countries that allow gays to serve in their military.

They serve in this country too, unless I am mistaken.

In the other 25 NATO countries, they are allowed to serve openly.

Here in the US, if it is found out they are gay, an investigation is conducted and if found to be gay, they are kicked out.

No, Shallow Skeeve, they aren't allowed to serve openly in the US military.

you don't want it getting out that you blew several of your platoon in WWI!!

Seriously, shut up.
YOu might not agree with him, but Ollie is a good guy, and doesn't deserve that kind of crap.
I don't agree with you, but I am not about to make some asshole comment.

fuck off

No, you fuck off. If you are really are a liberal, you make the rest of us look bad. If you are a troll, well you have failed at that, too.

Last edited:
You should ask how it works in the 25 other countries that allow gays to serve in their military.

Here in the US, if it is found out they are gay, an investigation is conducted and if found to be gay, they are kicked out.

she didn't say "openly" pigpen. she said "serve" I was addressing what she actually said not what I imagine she said. So, I still want to know about the barracks situation. Do gay people lean toward male and feminine? If so and we agree to mix feminine males in with male males I see no reason not to throw the whole foot locker open and let real females bunk down with real males. it's only fair. and they should be allowed to shower together too.

she didn't say "openly" pigpen. she said "serve" I was addressing what she actually said not what I imagine she said. So, I still want to know about the barracks situation. Do gay people lean toward male and feminine? If so and we agree to mix feminine males in with male males I see no reason not to throw the whole foot locker open and let real females bunk down with real males. it's only fair. and they should be allowed to shower together too.
I meant openly.
And if they are going in the military I doubt they are that feminine. Just sayin!
I have a friend who watches sports, plays sports, and by looking at him, you would never guess he was gay. Not all gay men are twinks or fairies.

Seriously, shut up.
YOu might not agree with him, but Ollie is a good guy, and doesn't deserve that kind of crap.
I don't agree with you, but I am not about to make some asshole comment.

fuck off

No, you fuck off. If you are really are a liberal, you make the rest of us look bad. If you are a troll, well you have failed at that, too.

liberals don't support homophobes like him, again fuck off:lol:

Its 2010...who cares ?

25 other countries figured out about showers. Gays shower with straight males all the time in the military...nobody gets raped

Time for the Military to grow up and enter the 21st century, the rest of the world already has

Liberals also don't make stupid fucking comments when someone respectfully expresses their opinion. I don't agree with him, but I am not about to make some comment about him sucking men off or whatever. He hasn't agreed with me on a few things, and has shown me the same respect. Like I said, you make us look bad.

Liberals also don't make stupid fucking comments when someone respectfully expresses their opinion. I don't agree with him, but I am not about to make some comment about him sucking men off or whatever. He hasn't agreed with me on a few things, and has shown me the same respect. Like I said, you make us look bad.

Earth to Luissa:lol:

Its 2010...who cares ?

25 other countries figured out about showers. Gays shower with straight males all the time in the military...nobody gets raped

Time for the Military to grow up and enter the 21st century, the rest of the world already has

that's a hoot. so in conclusion, I support openly serving if that's what the military decides to do. I suggest to you though that the straight men won't much like it. It seems to me they would feel like they were showering with their sister. We'll see. I forecast a drop in recruitment levels if DADT is put into practice. and for some darn reason Gates is hesitant too.

With Civil Unions and Gay marriage spreading across the country, the military will not have a choice about discharging soldiers who are legally married in their home state.

It would never stand up in the courts

Earth to Luissa:lol:

Asswipe

With Civil Unions and Gay marriage spreading across the country, the military will not have a choice about discharging soldiers who are legally married in their home state.

It would never stand up in the courts

Nope, I just think re enlistments and recruitment will drop off. That's all.

Its 2010...who cares ?

that's a hoot. so in conclusion, I support openly serving if that's what the military decides to do. I suggest to you though that the straight men won't much like it. It seems to me they would feel like they were showering with their sister. We'll see. I forecast a drop in recruitment levels if DADT is put into practice. and for some darn reason Gates is hesitant too.

Interesting argument. It didn't work in the 50s when the Military was integrated either. Can you imagine having to shower with a darkie? Can you imagine having to share a barracks with one of those people?
It will lead to a drop in recruitment levels

If one soldier is prejudiced against gays and another soldier IS gay....which should you get rid of?

Its 2010...who cares ?

Hey you stupid soggy pussy, got news for you DADT IS ALREADY IN PLACE AND BEING PRACTICED!!! THE WHOLE FUCKING DEAL NOW IS TO R-E-P-E-A-L DADT.

For someone who claims to be intelligent, your posts are pretty fucked up.

I bet you agree with O'Donnell that mice have human brains eh?

Forum List

Back