Hey Libbies better cover your plants tonite, get ready for the big freeze

Global warming
Killer bees
Acid rain
Gun rights
Police brutality

The left always has an apocalypse boogie man that is all myth.

Wow. Someone is actually stupid enough to think global warming means there will never be a cold day?

Oh wait. Almost all conservatives are that stupid. At least the ones on this thread clearly are.

This is what troubles me. Half of the people in the USA are as stupid as the conservatives on this thread. What hope does that leave America?

Wow. Someone is actually stupid enough to think global warming means there will never be a cold day?

Oh wait. Almost all conservatives are that stupid. At least the ones on this thread clearly are.

This is what troubles me. Half of the people in the USA are as stupid as the conservatives on this thread. What hope does that leave America?
Most of them don't even believe that the climate changes. The best thing to do is ignore them.

The hope that Hillary will remain unemployed.

Most of them don't even believe that the climate changes. The best thing to do is ignore them.
These are the kinda guys that bitched when the ice age was over.............

These are the kinda guys that bitched when the ice age was over.............
God made the ice to murder the sinners. Then he melted the ice because he loves unconditionally.

Last edited:
Global warming
Killer bees
Acid rain
Gun rights
Police brutality

The left always has an apocalypse boogie man that is all myth.
Don't forget the "hole in the ozone", global cooling, the population bomb, and the junk science condemning DDT. These liars have been doing this for decades, having a perfect track record for being WRONG every time. Yet nobody holds them accountable and when their lie is debunked they move on to something else.

Libbies will slowly and reasonably explain to the plants that global warming will stop all freezing. If the plants do freeze, they are denial plants and should be uprooted and punished.

The hope that Hillary will remain unemployed.
Futile hope.

Forum List

Back