Getting rid of minority voters

Voter Purge, Minority Voting Rights Flashpoints Of New Showdown In Florida

So, uh, rw's ... even though the only cases of real voter fraud have been when silly Jimmy O'Keefe got caught, I s'pose you're all in favor of the r's using corruption and lies to get their puppet into office.

That is, if buying the presidency doesn't work.

Since buying the presidency worked for the bush regime, why do you think these scum have resorted to blatant voter suppression? Could it be for the same reason they threw out the Constitution and changed the rules of filibuster?

I mean, we can't just leave these things to the voters, right?

Laugh if you want but it pisses me off to watch the (%^%^$ GObP pounding nails in the coffin of the USofA while the idiot rw's applaud.

Are you on fucking crack???

Apparently you don't know jack shit about Chicago and the epic voter fraud that has been committed by democrats over the last 75 years....

The only fucking reason why democrats are opposed to voter ID laws is because that would block their VOTER FRAUD......

IMO, I don't believe a democrat has won an honest presidential election since Kennedy.....

Democrats are NOTORIOUS for their voter fraud......

As NOTORIOUS as republicans for voter suppression?

No one is suppressing anyone.

Requiring an ID to vote is a logical requirement....

If you're too fucking stupid to NOT have an ID than you're too fucking stupid to vote.....

Many states require at least four original forms of identification to obtain a photo ID — documents such as a certified birth certificate, marriage or divorce record, adoption record, a Social Security card, or naturalization papers. A birth certificate in Texas costs $22, a U.S. passport costs as much as $145, and naturalization papers can run up to $200. People born out of state who lack transportation, work multiple jobs, have disabilities, or are home-bound or poor can’t access or afford this paperwork.

Now that many states have reduced hours and locations of motor vehicle departments and other agencies because of budget cutbacks, getting an ID can be a battle. In Wisconsin, 25 percent of DMV offices are open one day a month or less, and fewer than half are open at least 20 hours a week. What can prospective voters who have to work or care for their children during these limited hours do but go without?

More: Five myths about voter fraud

You need Three forms of identification in Illinois....

A piece of mail, SS card and birth certificate will do just fine....

They're not that difficult of documents to obtain....

No, progressives want illegal aliens voting, progressives want people voting multiple times, progressives WANT anyone they can payoff with cigarettes, sandwich's and potato chips to vote for them.....

You progressives claim you're so fucking smart yet your voting base are too stupid to even obtain a fucking ID.....

I left my license at a gas station last month but somehow managed to get a replacement the next morning (cost 5 bucks) -- yet that would be too difficult for the progressive base because the majority of you are fucking retarded and deceitful.

It seems you are lying.

"What forms of identification can a voter use to prove identity and residency?

A voter needs two forms of ID, at least one of which must show the address of the registration. These may include:

-- A valid and current Illinois driver's license
-- A valid and current state ID issued by the Illinois Secretary of
State
-- A copy of a current and valid photo ID
-- A current utility bill with name and address
-- A current bank statement with name and address
-- A recent government check with name and address
-- A recent paycheck with name and address
-- A recent government document that shows the name and address
-- A current college ID card "

Board of Election Commissioners for the City of Chicago

If you lie about the small stuff, what do you do on the complex questions?

Are you on fucking crack???

Apparently you don't know jack shit about Chicago and the epic voter fraud that has been committed by democrats over the last 75 years....

The only fucking reason why democrats are opposed to voter ID laws is because that would block their VOTER FRAUD......

IMO, I don't believe a democrat has won an honest presidential election since Kennedy.....

Democrats are NOTORIOUS for their voter fraud......

If you're too fucking stupid to NOT have an ID than you're too fucking stupid to vote.....

Does my retired military ID count, proven liar?

Before I post the names of those arrested for voting more than once in an election, they are ALL registered Democrats:

Tina Johnson was arrested on 10 counts of fraud in connection with casting a vote, and two counts of absentee ballots and voting violations.
Johnson Jr. was charged with 11 counts of fraud in connection with casting votes, as well as corruptly influencing voting, and perjury by false written declaration.
Williams was charged with 17 counts of neglect of duty and corrupt practices for allowing the distribution of these absentee ballots.
The following Madison residents were each charged with one count of proving a false report to law enforcement as well addition charges as listed:
• Shalonda Michaelle Brinson, 36, nine counts of fraud in connection with casting a vote
• Judy Ann Crumitie, 51, four counts of fraud in connection with casting a vote
• Laverne V. Haynes, 57, two counts of fraud in connection with casting a vote, two counts of perjury by false written declaration
• Ora Bell Rivers, 41, seven counts of fraud in connection with casting a vote, three counts of perjury by false written declaration
• Raven Simona Williams, 20, two counts of fraud in connection with casting a vote, two counts of perjury by false written declaration

DEMOCRATS Arrested and/or Convicted of Voter Fraud | Specfriggintacular's Blog
California Republicans Arrested for Voter Fraud.

California Republican Arrested for Voter Fraud | | AlterNet

If you think voter fraud is limited to one party you are sadly mistaken.

Before I post the names of those arrested for voting more than once in an election, they are ALL registered Democrats:

Tina Johnson was arrested on 10 counts of fraud in connection with casting a vote, and two counts of absentee ballots and voting violations.
Johnson Jr. was charged with 11 counts of fraud in connection with casting votes, as well as corruptly influencing voting, and perjury by false written declaration.
Williams was charged with 17 counts of neglect of duty and corrupt practices for allowing the distribution of these absentee ballots.
The following Madison residents were each charged with one count of proving a false report to law enforcement as well addition charges as listed:
• Shalonda Michaelle Brinson, 36, nine counts of fraud in connection with casting a vote
• Laverne V. Haynes, 57, two counts of fraud in connection with casting a vote, two counts of perjury by false written declaration
• Ora Bell Rivers, 41, seven counts of fraud in connection with casting a vote, three counts of perjury by false written declaration
• Raven Simona Williams, 20, two counts of fraud in connection with casting a vote, two counts of perjury by false written declaration

That's gonna leave a mark. :lol:

California Republicans Arrested for Voter Fraud.

California Republican Arrested for Voter Fraud | | AlterNet

How many in the link you posted were convicted?

4 Plead Guilty while the other 3 opt for a trial. The group forged signatures on applications for absentee ballots and on the ballots themselves in a 2009 primary of the Working Families Party, which was affiliated with now-defunct community group ACORN.

Voters whose signatures were forged expressed outrage to Fox. “I feel extremely violated,” said Brian Suozzo.

In November 2009, Democratic operative Anthony DeFiglio told New York State police investigators that faking absentee ballots was a commonplace and accepted practice in political circles, all intended to swing an election.

You need Three forms of identification in Illinois....

A piece of mail, SS card and birth certificate will do just fine....

They're not that difficult of documents to obtain....

No, progressives want illegal aliens voting, progressives want people voting multiple times, progressives WANT anyone they can payoff with cigarettes, sandwich's and potato chips to vote for them.....

You progressives claim you're so fucking smart yet your voting base are too stupid to even obtain a fucking ID.....

I left my license at a gas station last month but somehow managed to get a replacement the next morning (cost 5 bucks) -- yet that would be too difficult for the progressive base because the majority of you are fucking retarded and deceitful.

It seems you are lying.

"What forms of identification can a voter use to prove identity and residency?

A voter needs two forms of ID, at least one of which must show the address of the registration. These may include:

-- A valid and current Illinois driver's license
-- A valid and current state ID issued by the Illinois Secretary of
State
-- A copy of a current and valid photo ID
-- A current utility bill with name and address
-- A current bank statement with name and address
-- A recent government check with name and address
-- A recent paycheck with name and address
-- A recent government document that shows the name and address
-- A current college ID card "

Board of Election Commissioners for the City of Chicago

If you lie about the small stuff, what do you do on the complex questions?

A) they don't check ID to vote in Illinois and B) there are different requirements for different forms of ID.....

There are several acceptable forms of "ID" to get an ID card or drivers licenses - and I never claimed there wasn't. All I said was that in order to get an ID you need Three forms of identification.....

I didn't need Three (although I had Three) I just needed to show my SS card to get a replacement because I'm already on file, as is my picture.....

To get an ID??

If it's valid then yes.....

I believe your draft card is a valid form of ID to get a state ID...

I don't lie motherfucker..... The truth is more interesting than lies.....

How many in the link you posted were convicted?

Well here's one

Indiana secretary of state convicted of voter fraud - latimes.com

When you first posted about this you implied it was only democrats:

"Before I post the names of those arrested for voting more than once in an election, they are ALL registered Democrats:"

This guy was a republican.

To get an ID??

Yes you do and then you make a convoluted post trying to explain away your lie.

To get an ID??

Maybe you're just a clown that cant handle truth and reality so you believe everyone is lying to you to justify your ignorance????

You're the liar not me.....

You're trying to tell me what documents I need to provide to get a replacement ID in MY OWN FUCKING STATE......

Not that it even matters in the first place because in Illinois THEY DON'T ID TO VOTE......

You sign a card you dumb shit - then they compare that signature to your voter registration card...... Only problem is - I have several different signatures. I have never been turned away, but signatures are stupid fucking way identifying an individual. It's not exactly like precinct captains are handwriting experts...

In theory I could register under all sorts of pseudonyms and vote several times - but I don't because I'm an honest person unlike democrats....

Don't hold your breath waiting for proof.

They don't have it and they don't care.

All they care about is getting rid of the black guy.

That's the same black guy who has created more than 4 million jobs, killed bin Laden and Ghadaffi and dozens of other a Quaeda leaders, deported more illegals than any other other prez, and is so damn conservative I could scream.

But, he's black and he works for the little guy and that's what matters.

STOOOPID rw's work for the one percent and don't do shit for the country and that's who they'll vote for.

jeeezus fucking krist, I'd love to slap some sense into them.

Dudley do you know how many people would like to slap some sense into Left Wing robots like you?....

Then why don't they try it?
im sure they have.....and i notice you did not say the same to Dudley....is there a reason?....

To get an ID??

You're a half-witted tool and I'm not going to waste my time on such a person as you...

Good bye and good riddance...

To the ignore list you go....

With the realization that 28% of the voters are minorities and they vote Democrat 70% of the time, the Grand Ole Party has to do something. Obviously, keeping them out of the voting booth is the simplest way to handle the problem. However with minorities becoming the new majority, that's not going to be a long term fix.

and when the Latinos take over the Democratic Party,and eventually,they will....and make it the way they want it.....there go all those fine upstanding Democrats who do nothing but use the minorities....now what are they going to do?.....join the Republicans?.....:badgrin:
I'm sure that's what Republicans would do, but race and ethnicity is not a big deal for Democrats. We attempt to include people, not exclude them.

sure you do.....until they want to move into your neighborhood....the Latino Democrat has some different ideas than the white ones....many of them you may not like.....like they are not that accepting of Gays getting married and i dont care what your Party tells you.....

To get an ID??

You're a half-witted tool and I'm not going to waste my time on such a person as you...

Good bye and good riddance...

To the ignore list you go....

Hahahahaha.

Forum List

Back