Getting rid of minority voters

I noticed that Dem's are trying to get bills passed for Driver Licenses for illegals, but they aren't doing anything for legal Americans to get I.D.'s for the poor, minorities and elderly.
It speaks volumes about how they want the illegal vote.

Find more than 150 people convicted of voter fraud in the past 5 years. Why is early voting being ended?

Where is the rampant voter fraud?

When you respond to a question you don't answer with a question it's a deflection

Again when should a person not have an ID with them?

Whenever they want.

Find more than 150 people convicted of voter fraud in the past 5 years. Why is early voting being ended?

Whenever they want.
Can you do a financial transaction without an ID?
Can you buy beer without an ID?
Can you buy a gun without an ID?

To you liberals....again what is wrong with proving you're a citizen. It's not that hard. a photo ID is really easy to get. why do you oppose it so much?

I noticed that Dem's are trying to get bills passed for Driver Licenses for illegals, but they aren't doing anything for legal Americans to get I.D.'s for the poor, minorities and elderly.
It speaks volumes about how they want the illegal vote.

Link please.

Find more than 150 people convicted of voter fraud in the past 5 years.

And again, even if those 150 cases of fraud exist, they would have in no way altered the outcome of any election.

Why is early voting being ended?

Because it allows working, middle class, lower income voters additional time to vote, voters the right perceives to be democratic voters.

When you respond to a question you don't answer with a question it's a deflection

Again when should a person not have an ID with them?

Whenever they want.

Whenever they want.

I deposit money into the ATM without an ID and use my checkcard to get cash in the bank without an ID, just my PIN..

I buy beer without an ID, I'm 48. No one asks for ID.

I did use ID to buy my guns.

But what does that have to do with voter fraud?

Thank God people on the right are hip to this voter fraud stuff..........less BS this coming election FTW. And the k00ks on hte left are irritated as shit. They see the inevitble fAiL.

Last edited:
To you liberals....again what is wrong with proving you're a citizen. It's not that hard. a photo ID is really easy to get. why do you oppose it so much?

How does a school photo ID and a water bill prove you are a citizen?

Video: CNN investigates ACORN fraud, links to Obama | You Decide Politics
No idea of the motive why? LOLOLOLOLOL

you're right and how do they prove you're 21? Sure people can fake them, but the fact is it's better than, "we'll take your word for it". One thing they would get rid of is the Acorn voting as 70 different people, unless they get 70 IDS, making it more expensive and time consuming for them to do this and make em work for the fraud, it'll cut is down alot. Photo IDs are used for a lot of things brother, so why not voting. I've had to use mine when I didnt have my registration card, it took soo much effot to lift it out of my wallet, I guess minorities cant do that? They cant be bothered with taking it out of their wallet?

you're right and how do they prove you're 21? Sure people can fake them, but the fact is it's better than, "we'll take your word for it". One thing they would get rid of is the Acorn voting as 70 different people, unless they get 70 IDS, making it more expensive and time consuming for them to do this and make em work for the fraud, it'll cut is down alot. Photo IDs are used for a lot of things brother, so why not voting. I've had to use mine when I didnt have my registration card, it took soo much effot to lift it out of my wallet, I guess minorities cant do that? They cant be bothered with taking it out of their wallet?

Where was someone convicted for voting as 70 different people?

Whenever they want.

Whenever they want.

I deposit money into the ATM without an ID and use my checkcard to get cash in the bank without an ID, just my PIN..

I did use ID to buy my guns.

But what does that have to do with voter fraud?

When you opened your account did you have to produce an ID?

I've seen people that were asked to produce an ID at any age. I have had to produce an ID some times and I'm 50

But what does that have to do with voter fraud

If you want to buy something and are asked to produce an ID you either produce it or you don't get what you wanted to buy.

It's strange that in a country in which voter id fraud is so rare that there is so much discussion of it.

True. But as the Brennan Center for Justice noted in its 2007 report concerning the myth of ‘voter fraud’:

‘Among Republicans it is an “article of religious faith that voter fraud is causing us to lose elections…”’

http://brennan.3cdn.net/e20e4210db075b482b_wcm6ib0hl.pdf

An “article of religious faith,” indeed; conservatives are as usual not thinking clearly, logically, factually about the issue – they’ve convinced themselves that the myth of ‘voter fraud’ is true, and will blindly adhere to that falsehood.

holy shit.....the guy actually properly quoted someone....it only took 6 thousand posts....

Where was someone convicted for voting as 70 different people?

no because the election commision would have to back it (and shock shock, they're usually in big cities and controlled by democrats)... therein lies the problem, plus they are difficult to prove, so we can have vote IDs and eliminate alot of that crap. See I told you it was simple

Not where I live. I would have to go to a Drivers Licences office which is miles from where I live which means taking a bus and transferring. When I get there, I have to wait, and wait, and wait. If you can't afford to pay the fee, you have to apply for free id card which is another hassle. It takes most of day. If you work in a low paying job, it means taking off work, often without pay. The purpose of voter id laws are to keep people that would probably vote Democrat away from polls.

Last edited:
Getting rid of minority voters
I think the proper-terminology is....

.....just like in The Old Country.

naziU.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai_bOYJLwYs]Germany national anthem.(1936) - YouTube[/ame]​

Y'all should be MORE concerned over the Dem Party alledgely refusing to seat delegates LEGITIMATELY won in Primaries where Obambma faced competition and LOST up to 40% of the vote....

Really? Why? Should republicans be upset about newt not being on the VA ballot?

Oh ABSOLUTELY.. THAT is repressing voter expression at the polls. You think it's just peachy that the Dem party won't seat ANY LEGITIMATE delegates? Legally won and voted for by the people? THAT is arrogant and it's hypocritical for Dems to whining about giving people 30 days to prove citizenship when they have already committed fraud by registering...

Newt not being on the ballot is his OWN dam fault for not filing the proper paperwork.. Nothing for Virginians to complain about. If they weren't important enough for him to get organized in their state -- he deserves to be ignored in return...

Mr Shaman has put his Nazis up.. A sure sign the thread is coming to an end. So other unmentioned points..

1) You SHOULD be able to walk into the polling place in a swimsuit and barefoot without ANY ID but your signature. I can sign for Thousands at the bank the same way.. All of the CHECKING and ID producing SHOULD be produced when you register. The DEMS knew that was logical, but pushed motor voter so that they could play the system.

2) If the DEMS cared about disenfranchising folks, they'd be using their energy to GET people registered and obtain proper ID... That would be sensible and caring. But it's easier to just drive the bus around on election day and promise them some beer money if they follow directions... Yes I'm saying it's not laziness, it's calculated fraud.

3) One of CLEAREST jobs of govt is to provide fair and free access to the ballot. For voters and candidates alike. From the sounds of the fighting here. Govt can't do the simple basics right.... And you expect them to invest your retirement and provide your healthcare?

Not where I live. I would have to go to a Drivers Licences office which is miles from where I live which means taking a bus and transferring. When I get there, I have to wait, and wait, and wait. If you can't afford to pay the fee, you have to apply for free id card which is another hassle. It takes most of day. If you work in a low paying job, it means taking off work, often without pay. The purpose of voter id laws are to keep people that would probably vote Democrat away from polls.

make an appointment.....my wife was in and out in a half hour and the place was packed.....

Forum List

Back