getting multiple reports that posting "eric ciaramella" on facebook gets your post deleted

Twitter is banning accounts that mention his holy name according to Dana Loesch.

Lets unpack this. I’m going to open up twitter and see if Ms. Loesch’s account (whoever that is) has been banned….

View attachment 289105

Nope…still there.

So either this woman is full of crap…

OR

She is so cowed by Twitter into silence and afraid to lose her account, she’s a coward and won’t mention someone’s name?
First. That is twitter. Second, he said facebook posts deleted, not banned. Third. But could bans be far away.

We do NOT know who the WB is nor should we.

And Facebook is doing the right thing for a change

Are people harassing him?

I'm sure he's safe, he's surrounded by CIA agents after all. The covington kid, not so much. FB and the MSM didn't lift a finger to protect his identity.

his identity was not based upon innuendo and guesses. There was never any question who he was. There is zero evidence proving this guy is the whistle blower.

Took them long enough... should have been done weeks ago, according to their policy....?

How do you know for certain this man is the whistleblower? Who was the first one on the net outing him as the WB and how do they know it as fact?

Why is it important for trumpsters like you to out him or her, what is your purpose?
Truth can withstand the light. Lies can not and must remain in the dark.

And Facebook assured congress they didn't do this type of shit. Company needs to be regulated as a public utility.
Such brainwashed lemming bull crud...

First point to what was false in the complaint... YOU are making the claim it was lies... So if you could please point out the lies in the complaint.

Second, the Facebook rules stated against the rules to out WB s.... in the link DeathAngel posted....

I think Facebook gave up on doing this as too many people started doing it the minute they announced they would delete them.

Eric Ciaramella belongs in front of a firing squad. He was the Spy-Traitor who was leaking classified conversations with the heads of state of Mexico, Australia and Thailand.

When he and some others were
Restricted from listening in to the classified calls, because of all the leaks he resorted to 2nd hand leaks, which again is a CRIME.

What Other Classified Information Did Eric Ciaramella Leak?

Zaid & Ciarmella Both Most Likely CIA Deep State Operatives.

The Radicalization of Eric Ciaramella

Twitter is banning accounts that mention his holy name according to Dana Loesch.

Lets unpack this. I’m going to open up twitter and see if Ms. Loesch’s account (whoever that is) has been banned….

View attachment 289105

Nope…still there.

OR

She is so cowed by Twitter into silence and afraid to lose her account, she’s a coward and won’t mention someone’s name?
First. That is twitter. Second, he said facebook posts deleted, not banned. Third. But could bans be far away.
Reading is hard

Took them long enough... should have been done weeks ago, according to their policy....?

How do you know for certain this man is the whistleblower? Who was the first one on the net outing him as the WB and how do they know it as fact?

Why is it important for trumpsters like you to out him or her, what is your purpose?
Truth can withstand the light. Lies can not and must remain in the dark.

And Facebook assured congress they didn't do this type of shit. Company needs to be regulated as a public utility.
Such brainwashed lemming bull crud...

First point to what was false in the complaint... YOU are making the claim it was lies... So if you could please point out the lies in the complaint.

Second, the Facebook rules stated against the rules to out WB s.... in the link DeathAngel posted....
I can not point to what is false because his testimony is hidden behind anonymity and Democrats are hiding him rather than actually investigating.

The transcript is available for all to read on the other hand.

can real bans be far away?

I know, we will hear the progs step up and talk about private company rights, something they only believe in when companies are imposing the will of the State to work against fundamental freedom...

anyway, am I the only one who isn't surprised by what the whistle-blower looks like? Do they produce soy boys in some type of factory?

eric-ciaramella-1.jpg
/——/ I heard he was the actual model for pajama boy

Eric “The Red” leaked classified Calls to Mexico, Australia, Thailand, and also leaked 2nd hand information on classified
Calls with The President to other countries when he was banned from listening in to classified calls with The President, so you are all gung ho about prosecutions for
Leakers and Traitors, right?

Also, YouTube is locking down videos that mention his name.
Until it is known as FACTUAL, they should do that, don't cha think?

Who or what site, started the rumor?

View attachment 289105

Nope…still there.

OR

Comprehension is key.

nobody claimed Ms. Loesch’s account was banned.

View attachment 289105

Nope…still there.

OR

Comprehension is key.

Neither did I. You should try some comprehension.

View attachment 289105

Nope…still there.

OR

You really cant read, can you?

View attachment 289105

Nope…still there.

OR

You really cant read, can you?

You really can’t debate, can you?

View attachment 289105

Nope…still there.

OR

Comprehension is key.

Neither did I. You should try some comprehension.
So, you cant read, AND you're a liar:

View attachment 289105

Nope…still there

Forum List

Back