Getting Married?

Yeah. He's in Tampa right now.

Anybody know how many fundraisers he's been to so far??

I hear its more than any other POTUS in history.

And 2016 will break the 2012 record. I wish I owned a television channel. There is only so much air time in a day. You can only buy so many ads, which means I could jack up the price of air time considerably, considering the competing demands for it.

This is going to be a very expensive campaign year. But it will pale next to 2016, and shrink out of sight compared to 2020.

Actually.... My SO and I are planning to do just that... only one small - yet significant difference.... we're gonna choose two charities to donate to... one military and one for kids.

Sorry Obama. You lose to our wounded warriors and underprivileged kids. Suck on that.

I have given out too much.. but I owe ya some. :clap2::clap2:

No need. I just thought it would be fun to compare what I'm doing with the begging bowl from Obama. Which is a more worthy cause? Our wounded warriors and kids or Obama? Hmmm. Tough call...... not.

Rush had a question about this topic on his show today.

Barry's right hand lefty in the White House is Valerie Jarrett, whose daughter had a big wedding last weekend, and Rush was wondering whether she asked their guests to forget gifts and instead donate the money to Obama's campaign?

I know how I'd bet a ton of money on that question.

Sounds a lot like this:

The Human Fund | Festivusweb.com | Seinfeld Festivus

human-fund2.jpg

Well, T/House, it's been fun.

I'll let you get back to your Friday uhm activities. :booze:

Forum List

Back