Mary Cheney Marries Girlfriend

They can't have two children together. They can have two children that they parent together, but they can't have two biological children without a male donor.

• Banned
They can't have two children together. They can have two children that they parent together, but they can't have two biological children without a male donor.

They can have two children that one of them is biologically related to. One reason why marriage equality is important is to protect the parental rights of the non-biological parent.

They can have two children that one of them is biologically related to. One reason why marriage equality is important is to protect the parental rights of the non-biological parent.

Non-biological parent? Is that what they are calling the turkeybaster operator now?

baster.jpg

Non-biological parent? Is that what they are calling the turkeybaster operator now?

I see where you're going with that joke, and you were -almost- funny. But no, it's not typical for one of the actual partners in the relationship to be the doctor performing the artificial insemination. Without that hook, all you've really got in terms of comic value is using the turkey baster analogy for said insemination, which I suppose is the same kinda funny, at this point, as, "Take my wife. . . no, please. . . take her!"

So. . . back to the drawing board. Work on that one and try again.

Former GOP VP's lesbian daughter gets married.
Cheney daughter marries girlfriend | News.com.au

Who says the GOP isn't gay friendly?

The couple has two children together.

What the fucks wrong with you?

Perkins: "Same-Sex Marriage Violates Reason And Natural Law" - YouTube

Jackson: Blacks and Hispanics Must Escapes The "Democratic Party Plantation" - YouTube!

Samuel Rodriguez, the Hispanic Evangelical leader who is treated as a bridge-builder by some centrist Christians and the Obama White House in spite of his close alliances with the fringes of the Religious Right, has launched a fasting campaign against marriage equality. Rodriguez, who serves on the White House Task Force on Fatherhood, has expressed “deep disappointment” regarding Obama’s recent embrace of marriage equality.

Last week, Ken Ham of Answers in Genesis spoke at the Family Research Council's "Watchmen on the Wall" conference where he warned that the failure to embrace a literal interpretation of the Book of Genesis is undermining "the doctrine of marriage" and leading to things like gay marriage.

Marriage Equality

In April, Mitt Romney hired Richard Grenell, an openly gay man, to serve as his campaign's national security spokesman. Within hours, Grenell was being attacked by a Christian radio talk show host named Bryan Fischer, whose Focal Point call-in show reaches more than 1 million listeners a day.

Nine days after Fischer began his on-air attack, Grenell resigned. He had been the only openly gay member of Romney's campaign staff.

The Christian right and Fischer saw Grenell's resignation as a "tremendous victory," says New Yorker staff writer Jane Mayer.

Radio's Bryan Fischer tries pushing Romney right

----------------

Mary Cheney lives a life of "privilege" because of who her father is. Don't forget that.

I don't care if Mary Cheyney is a flaming conservative Republican - they're people too!
Just because she's related to Ikky Dick, doesn't mean she has no right to have a happy life.

I don't care if Mary Cheyney is a flaming conservative Republican - they're people too!
Just because she's related to Ikky Dick, doesn't mean she has no right to have a happy life.

The majority of right wingers do not agree with you.

WHO THE HELL CARES...?

Really....

I think it's pretty cool. The attitude in America is that only liberals want gays to be able to marry. Mary Cheney is VERY conservative.

Can you link us to a right wing site that is supporting this marriage?

I'm generally conservative and I feel that homosexuals have every bit as much of a right to the government recognizing and giving concessions based on their marriages as anybody else does (which personally I feel should be minimal at best. . . not a fan of marriage tax benefits in the first place. . . I shouldn't have to pick up any extra tax slack off some fucker just because they found some other fucker they wanna move in with. But, if we're offering it to straights, we should be offering it to gays as well).

If my view isn't represented on a popular conservative blog site, does it cease to exist?

WHO THE HELL CARES...?

Really....

I think it's pretty cool. The attitude in America is that only liberals want gays to be able to marry. Mary Cheney is VERY conservative.

Can you link us to a right wing site that is supporting this marriage?

from the link

Mary Cheney and longtime partner Heather Poe married on Friday, FOX News Channel reported yesterday.

Read more: Cheney daughter marries girlfriend | News.com.au

Forum List

Back