Getting a blow job in the oval office...

The bottom line, no President should have to face charges in Civil court while in the performance of his duties, which is 24/7. Paula Jones waited until the last possible day before the statute of limitations ran out. No one ever said she couldn't have her day in court, but in this instance, the GOP put the needs of one woman over the needs of an entire nation who expects to have a president who can focus on the job.

As far as I'm concerned, every president should have a stable of concubines at his disposal.

Wouldn't that be the same as making him a dictator.

If you really think that should be the law, then go ahead and make that the law. But the courts ruled back in the 1960's that Presidents have to face the same stupidity of the legal system the rest of us are subject to. (JFK was sued for his part of an auto accident, and settled out of court.)

Clinton could have settled with Jones. He chose not to, maybe because he was afraid the dozens of other women he harrassed might pop out of the woodwork. His goal was to destroy the woman for daring to speak up, but he got destroyed himself. There's a rough justice in that, I think. That someone with power can't just roll over someone who has none.

Don't know if anyone else has already said it (and no, I'm not digging through the thread to find out) but if it will get me more blow jobs I'll build an oval office in my house....... :cool:

No he couldn't have. Jones was dragged out by Republican operatives to harrass Clinton. She's admitted to as much.

She also did a "spread" in Penthouse.

Now you are just being plain disingenious.

So you can argue that a court case should be disregarded if the person who was the plaintiff was used by people with a bigger agenda?

Really?

Hey, guess what, Shallow says we can throw out Roe v. Wade, since Norma McCorvey, the plaintiff used to challenge abortion laws, has since admitted that 1) she now thinks abortion is wrong and 2) wasn't pregnant at the time she sued against abortion laws.

I have no doubt the people behind Jones dragged out her case. But so did Clinton, probably because he wanted to utterly destroy this woman's reputation, not just beat her in court.

Heck, he could have had this over in ten minutes if he went into court and said, "Well, yup, I showed her my unit, but under the theory of law she's suing under, the most she can get out of me is 10K, which is all the damage she is entitled to."

Of course, if he had done that back in 1994, when his approval rating was 37%, his own party would have pushed for his resignation... so he didn't do that.

Clinton didn't lie..actually.

Within the construct of the question he was asked..he told the truth.

Is.

present 3d singular of be

dialect present 1st & 2d singular of be

dialect present plural of be

Middle English, from Old English; akin to Old High German ist is (from sīn to be), Latin est (from esse to be), Greek esti (from einai to be)

:clap2:

Don't know if anyone else has already said it (and no, I'm not digging through the thread to find out) but if it will get me more blow jobs I'll build an oval office in my house....... :cool:

No need. Just hang out at an Overeaters Anonymous meeting. Those girls are hungry!

No need. Just hang out at an Overeaters Anonymous meeting. Those girls are hungry!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEbEMjKitA4]‪fat bottomed girls by queen with lyrics‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I know the game.

But there's nothing above board about it.

It's a wink, nudge, cloak and dagger thing.
:lol: No shit, dood. "Hey, Putin, you mind if we spy on you today?"

Putin: "No prob..brosky..as long as you ship our hot looking spies back in one piecesky.."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OMOYg_99Q8]‪Alleged Russian spy speaks‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

:lol: Dang, she's hot.

Erm..I don't really give a rat's ass about the spy thing..but one shouldn't go around saying it's a normal legal policy..it isn't.
I never said it was legal. But it is normal.
And there's still tremendous risk for CIA operatives worldwide.
There's tremendous risk for intelligence officers of every nation. It's part of the job.
And the investigation was milquetoast at best and didn't go far enough. They stopped, and probably because anything further would have compromised national security.
Plame was an analyst. She wasn't Jamie Bond.

[No, wait! Truthout has proof!

chainymemocopyzs8.jpg

Dude, that was wrong on so many levels...

:lol::lol::lol:
Thanks. And that's pretty much the level of the left's "proof" in the Plame affair. Wishful thinking.

Forum List

Back