Getting a blow job in the oval office...

Actually it isn't.

You can quibble about plausible deniability..but it's reasonable to assume something of this magnitude came directly from the White House.

No, not really.

Let's review, one more time.

Robert Novak asks Richard Armitage how the hell a HOUSE HUSBAND could have possibly been sent on a secret mission by the CIA. Richard Armitage mutters, "Well, his wife is an analyst at the CIA". He calls Karl Rove, and asks if that's true. Rove says, "Yeah, I heard that." So far, nothing illegal, because she's an analyst, not an operative. Also, neither of these guys mentioned her by name.

So Novak opens up a copy of "WHo's Who in America" and finds out former ambassador and current house husband Joe Wilson is married to Valerie Plame, who works at the CIA. In short, the CIA was cleverly listing the names of their super secret spies in a publicly available book. Wow, that's clever.

When, Why Joe Wilson Outed Valerie Plame | Sweetness & Light

Incidently, one more point about Joe Wilson. In February, 2003, he authored an article entitled "A big cat with nothing to lose" where he claimed we shouldn't attack Iraq because Saddam HAD weapons of mass destuction.

A 'Big Cat' With Nothing to Lose - Los Angeles Times.

This was only a few weeks after Bush had made the speech where Wilson "knew" he was lying about WMD's.

Um..

Fitzgerald's subsequent replies to reporters' questions shed further light on the parameters of the "leak investigation" and what, as its lead prosecutor, bound by "the rules of grand jury secrecy," he could and could not reveal legally at the time.[15] Official court documents released later, on April 5, 2006, reveal that Libby testified that "he was specifically authorized in advance" of his meeting with New York Times reporter Judith Miller to disclose the "key judgments" of the October 2002 classified National Intelligence Estimate (NIE). According to Libby's testimony, "the Vice President later advised him that the President had authorized defendant to disclose the relevant portions of the NIE [to Judith Miller]."[36] According to his testimony, the information that Libby was authorized to disclose to Miller "was intended to rebut the allegations of an administration critic, former ambassador Joseph Wilson." A couple of days after Libby's meeting with Miller, then-National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice told reporters, "We don't want to try to get into kind of selective declassification" of the NIE, adding "We're looking at what can be made available."[37] A "sanitized version" of the NIE in question was officially declassified on July 18, 2003, ten days after Libby's contact with Miller, and was presented at a White House background briefing on weapons of mass destruction (WMD) in Iraq.[38] The NIE contains no references to Valerie Plame or her CIA status, but the Special Counsel has suggested that White House actions were part of "a plan to discredit, punish or seek revenge against Mr. Wilson."[39] President Bush had previously indicated that he would fire whoever had outed Plame.[37]

Valerie Plame - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By Libby's own admission the order came from the President.

From the article you linked:

Libby trialMain article: United States v. Libby
On March 6, 2007, Libby was convicted of obstruction of justice, making false statements, and two counts of perjury. He was acquitted on one count of making false statements. He was not charged for revealing Plame's CIA status.

Lying about it is.... People go away to prison all the time for purjury.

Is a blowjob wrong? NO, its disrespectful to the Oval Office but, its not "wrong."

Lying to congress is tho....

Clinton was/is a coward.... If he had just been a man and allocated.....

"Is a blowjob wrong? NO, its disrespectful to the Oval Office but, its not "wrong." "

I suspect that you're not married..

Lewinsky was an intern and Clinton was the POTUS. If Lewinsky was a call girl, no problem. She was an employee and, obviously, Clinton was over her hierarchically.

Insert joke here.

There is no circumstance in which this behavior in this setting is correct behavior.

Blow job from an intern: Wrong. From a wife: miracle.

Good one! :) Q. Do you know why all brides have a huge grin on their wedding picture?

A. They know they will never have to give that SOB another BJ.

POTUS is on duty 24/7.
Your taxdollars paid for his blow-job. Hope you got a lot of "value" out of that.
Wait. You don't pay taxes.
You're one of those downtrodden, food-stamp Liberal welfare cases.
Neg repp'd for being an asswipe.

LOL...dude..you really think I care about REP? do you see how often I post? You obviously care, so I neg reped you back. :cool:

POTUS is on duty 24/7.
Your taxdollars paid for his blow-job. Hope you got a lot of "value" out of that.

LOL...dude..you really think I care about REP? do you see how often I post? You obviously care, so I neg reped you back. :cool:

Your comment I neg repp'd you for was off "asswipe" quality. It got was it deserved, and you remain, well, an asswipe.

Have a nice day.

Difference between an honorable man and a scumbag -

Nixon. Caught "tape recording." Resigned like a man. The Honorable and right thing to do.

Clinton. Caught lying. Adultering. Not doing the job he was elected to do. Preferred oral over OBL.
Impeached, disbarred - still on a book tour. Scumbag.

It is people like you who will, in the end, be responsible for tearing this country apart.

14 years later and you still call him a scumbag.

TRANSLATION:

Crocker1.JPG

"Leave Big Dawg alone!!"

Actually Dave, it's people like us who serve/have served our country to enable home-at-Mom punks like that the freedom to post their pathetic drivel.

Um..

Fitzgerald's subsequent replies to reporters' questions shed further light on the parameters of the "leak investigation" and what, as its lead prosecutor, bound by "the rules of grand jury secrecy," he could and could not reveal legally at the time.[15] Official court documents released later, on April 5, 2006, reveal that Libby testified that "he was specifically authorized in advance" of his meeting with New York Times reporter Judith Miller to disclose the "key judgments" of the October 2002 classified National Intelligence Estimate (NIE). According to Libby's testimony, "the Vice President later advised him that the President had authorized defendant to disclose the relevant portions of the NIE [to Judith Miller]."[36] According to his testimony, the information that Libby was authorized to disclose to Miller "was intended to rebut the allegations of an administration critic, former ambassador Joseph Wilson." A couple of days after Libby's meeting with Miller, then-National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice told reporters, "We don't want to try to get into kind of selective declassification" of the NIE, adding "We're looking at what can be made available."[37] A "sanitized version" of the NIE in question was officially declassified on July 18, 2003, ten days after Libby's contact with Miller, and was presented at a White House background briefing on weapons of mass destruction (WMD) in Iraq.[38] The NIE contains no references to Valerie Plame or her CIA status, but the Special Counsel has suggested that White House actions were part of "a plan to discredit, punish or seek revenge against Mr. Wilson."[39] President Bush had previously indicated that he would fire whoever had outed Plame.[37]

Valerie Plame - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By Libby's own admission the order came from the President.

THe bolded part indicates that there was no mention of Plame.

Plame was not exposed by Judith Miller or anyone Libby talked to.

She was "exposed" by Robert Novak, who was against the war, from talking to Richard Armitage, who was against the war.

And having watched Fitzfong operate here in Illinois, vindicitively going after people when he can't prove his primary case, I don't really trust anything the man says.

Like threatening to imprison a man's girlfriend if he didn't testify against Gov. Ryan. (And I'm no fan of George RYan, but that was dirty pool.)

Oh gosh.

This is amazing. Another very clear cut example of a tremendous government screw up and topped with a President lying..and you look for little legal wranglings to justify your point. The President said his administration had nothing to do with the leak..and if they had something to do with the leak..those involved would get procecuted. And then they fought tooth and nail to make sure that outcome did not happen. Cheney's own aid took the hit for that.

So you had a sitatution where there were hostages in Lebanon, two of them, a CIA station chief named Buckley and a US Marine Colonel named Higgins, were executed by their captors. They had about six others. Impractical to launch a rescue mission, but the Iranians say, "Hey, give us some missiles, we'll get them out."

What exactly was a CIA chief doing in an embassy?

Shades of what happened to Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh and operation Ajax?
No. CIA chiefs of station are routinely posted to US embassies.

Station chiefs are the head spook in each country, responsible for intelligence gathering.

Actually Dave, it's people like us who serve/have served our country to enable home-at-Mom punks like that the freedom to post their pathetic drivel.

How come you weren't on that plane with the seals? Sure would have been nice to know there was one less POS on this earth. Hope you took a bullet for me. :razz:

Clinton committed no perjury.

The whole game was a political assasination attempt.

It's astounding how anyone can applaud the efforts of a party that used a very serious procedure, impeachment, in a case of something so damned trivial.

This really shakes the foundations of our government.

And it's scary you guys don't see that.

Clinton has no one to blame but himself.

He could have settled with Paula Jones in 1993, before Monica even came to Washington.

He dragged out a petty civil case for 6 years, and then tried to lie his way out of it.

Again, given how badly his supporters, the trial lawyers, have screwed up things for eveyrone, I'm not feeling a whole lot of his pain.

Live by the sword, die by the sword...

No he couldn't have. Jones was dragged out by Republican operatives to harrass Clinton. She's admitted to as much.

She also did a "spread" in Penthouse.

Now you are just being plain disingenious.

Shades of what happened to Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh and operation Ajax?

Every American Embassy has a CIA officer on staff, including the one we had in Beruit in the 1980's, and that's where Buckley was.

William Francis Buckley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

he was kidnapped by Hezbollah in 1983 and murdered in 1985, which is why President Reagan redoubled his efforts to get other hostages out.

Incidently, just to show you're not the only one confusing events, I cited the murder of Colonel Higgins as another incident that caused Reagan to act. In fact, Col. Higgins was kidnapped and killed after these events. (But at least I'm honest enough to admit an error.)

And that's kosher?

There is now an international treaty that says spooks are welcome in every country?

Really?

I didn't know about that..got a link?
You're kidding, right? Every major player does it. If Country X throws a hissy fit about intelligence officers in its borders, it runs the risk of having its own officers detained and deported or imprisoned.

There are two types of spooks: Legal and illegal. Legal spooks are covered under a diplomatic identity, and are inviolate. The host nation may kick them out, but may not prosecute them if their activities are discovered.

Illegal spooks are on their own and subject to host nation laws if caught. The best they can hope for is a prisoner exchange.

POTUS is on duty 24/7.

Your comment I neg repp'd you for was off "asswipe" quality. It got was it deserved, and you remain, well, an asswipe.

Have a nice day.

Can you not read dumbass? You can neg rep all of my comments? Who the hell cares about a neg rep? LOL. How old are you? 2?

So you had a sitatution where there were hostages in Lebanon, two of them, a CIA station chief named Buckley and a US Marine Colonel named Higgins, were executed by their captors. They had about six others. Impractical to launch a rescue mission, but the Iranians say, "Hey, give us some missiles, we'll get them out."

No. CIA chiefs of station are routinely posted to US embassies.

Station chiefs are the head spook in each country, responsible for intelligence gathering.

And of course there's some sort of international treaty that allows for this..right?

:lol:

Every American Embassy has a CIA officer on staff, including the one we had in Beruit in the 1980's, and that's where Buckley was.

William Francis Buckley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

he was kidnapped by Hezbollah in 1983 and murdered in 1985, which is why President Reagan redoubled his efforts to get other hostages out.

Incidently, just to show you're not the only one confusing events, I cited the murder of Colonel Higgins as another incident that caused Reagan to act. In fact, Col. Higgins was kidnapped and killed after these events. (But at least I'm honest enough to admit an error.)

And that's kosher?

There is now an international treaty that says spooks are welcome in every country?

Really?

You're kidding, right? Every major player does it. If Country X throws a hissy fit about intelligence officers in its borders, it runs the risk of having its own officers detained and deported or imprisoned.

There are two types of spooks: Legal and illegal. Legal spooks are covered under a diplomatic identity, and are inviolate. The host nation may kick them out, but may not prosecute them if their activities are discovered.

Illegal spooks are on their own and subject to host nation laws if caught. The best they can hope for is a prisoner exchange.

I know the game.

But there's nothing above board about it.

It's a wink, nudge, cloak and dagger thing.

Is that you in the picture? I think I have seen you living in a fridge box on the streets in Philly. Hope you are like the rest of the vets and you live on the streets with the rats. Have a nice day!!!

And that's kosher?

Really?

You don't know about a lot of stuff, and frankly, I don't have time to link corrections to your profound ignorance. Personally, though, I think your problem is paranoia, and we have medicines for that now. Avail yourself of some.

Of course you don't have a link. Because you have no idea what you are talking about. Spies are universally subject to execution if caught in another country.
No, they're not.
That's why when GW Bush outed a CIA agent, effectively ending her career and exposing her to danger, he should have been impeached.

Which is also why you have to now resort to personal insults.

Arguing with adults is hard, ain't it? :lol:
Bush didn't out her. Her husband did, and Armitage did.

Forum List

Back