Gettin' to be that time

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Grades for Quarter 4 close today, although school hasn't yet ended. Invariably this means the remaining time of the school year will be less than productive. There is a mad rush for students to turn in late work - then, total checkout. Pulling teeth to get any work done (understandably).

Grades for Quarter 4 close today, although school hasn't yet ended. Invariably this means the remaining time of the school year will be less than productive. There is a mad rush for students to turn in late work - then, total checkout. Pulling teeth to get any work done (understandably).
Skip day is coming! :D:party:

Excellent. Schools...out...for..summer!
Our school district is already out.

I always wondered how teachers put up with us at this time of year.

Folks. Get your kids out of these government cesspools.

True cost of employee to employer is 15X salary. Are you and all your cohorts worth $100K of taxpayer dollars annually?
So a burger flipper making $15 an hour is actually costing the owners $225 an hour?

I find that hard to believe.

Four students in this class! Time for a class discussion about summer plans.

Why only 3 or 4 students? ...

Because they know there are only a few days of school left. Because they know grades for the quarter and the year have already closed. Because many of my students have already left to visit family at places far away. Because many of my students work full-time during the summer at jobs that have already begun.

Don't shoot your mouth off about things of which you know nothing.

Forum List

Back