Transitioning at school

mak2

Platinum Member
Jan 27, 2022
Indiana
I have heard 3 times in the last couple of days in the RWNM about children transitioning at school. Kilmead and the other guy on the couch says something about talking about male body parts, went on to metrosexuals and something silly. But my point is maybe this is something I really do not understand. Kilmeade implied kids going to public school in NYC could be transistioned at school. They never came out and said you could send your little boy to school and he could get a penectomy without parental permission and be sent home a little girl. Which of course would be an outrage they should be shot or go to prison for. So tell me, do you conservatives believe kids can be transitioned at school?

FOX News, we lie to you and you like it...
I try to do a sanity check on a regular basis. If this is true of course it is an outrage. If it is not true Fox and those that repeat the lie are the outrage. I do not believe you can go to public school and the teacher transistions the kid. But if you read this forum and sites in the RWNM it is common knowledge. Which reality is true?

I try to do a sanity check on a regular basis. If this is true of course it is an outrage. If it is not true Fox and those that repeat the lie are the outrage. I do not believe you can go to public school and the teacher transistions the kid. But if you read this forum and sites in the RWNM it is common knowledge. Which reality is true?
Schools do not have the resources to transition humans. They barely have enough to operate on.

FOX lies on a consistent basis, that is why FOX viewers are the least informed in the country. What you'll see moving forward is they will never name names, because in doing so they leave themselves open to a lawsuit. It also allows them to not be pinned down on their lies.

Schools do not have the resources to transition humans. They barely have enough to operate on.

Schools had the resources when I was a kid, and I went to a poor school.

s-l400.png

So I am not crazy thinking public schools in NYC do not preform a penectomy at recess. Just a sanity check.

I have heard 3 times in the last couple of days in the RWNM about children transitioning at school. Kilmead and the other guy on the couch says something about talking about male body parts, went on to metrosexuals and something silly. But my point is maybe this is something I really do not understand. Kilmeade implied kids going to public school in NYC could be transistioned at school. They never came out and said you could send your little boy to school and he could get a penectomy without parental permission and be sent home a little girl. Which of course would be an outrage they should be shot or go to prison for. So tell me, do you conservatives believe kids can be transitioned at school?

Well this was bound to happen. First they turned a blind eye to the little girls spritzing themselves with Love's Baby soft and wearing a little makeup at school and now the boys are allowed to do it too. What has this world come to?

Stop calling mutilation transitioning

Just stop

smmzmzmzmmzmzmzkzmx.png

There's a lot of misinformation about this.

Kids can be "socially transitioned" at school. That means if kids insist their pronouns are (whatever) they can insist teachers use them. Schools can not dispense medication without drs notes AND parental consent--almost no one understands this. We cannot give out "puberty blockers". In fact, even suggesting medical interventions--usually in the form of ADHD meds, etc--is forbidden. We can say "It might be a good idea to have your child see a doctor for more guidance" but we cannot say something like, "I think your child has ADHD and needs meds".

There's a lot of misinformation about this.

Kids can be "socially transitioned" at school. That means if kids insist their pronouns are (whatever) they can insist teachers use them. Schools can not dispense medication without drs notes AND parental consent--almost no one understands this. We cannot give out "puberty blockers". In fact, even suggesting medical interventions--usually in the form of ADHD meds, etc--is forbidden. We can say "It might be a good idea to have your child see a doctor for more guidance" but we cannot say something like, "I think your child has ADHD and needs meds".
My step great granddaughter was given a breast binder to wear at school. She wasn't even being willingly transitioned. She was being transitioned against her will.

My step great granddaughter was given a breast binder to wear at school. She wasn't even being willingly transitioned. She was being transitioned against her will.

If this is true, that needs to be reported to the police.

IF this is true, which I seriously doubt.

Schools can not dispense medication without drs notes AND parental consent--almost no one understands this. We cannot give out "puberty blockers". In fact, even suggesting medical interventions--usually in the form of ADHD meds, etc--is forbidden.

Hi Sue, as an actual school teacher who seems more than competent, while not in this country, as an adjunct to your remarks above, I thought you might find this article interesting.

Keep in mind that the people behind these actions now seem to be influencing some upper levels of OUR (Biden) government too!

Time was I used to tell people: "Oh, that can never happen here!" But recent events these past few years no long has me putting anything past the leftist crowd.

Forum List

Back