Gettin There: Voters In Several States Set To Roll Back Marijuana Prohibition This Year...

Golfing Gator = the Jew Army Ranger who murdered Pat Tillman....

Army Ranger!!!! Are you fucking kidding!

I am not some limp wrist Ranger...I am a fucking US Marine!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

A Marine?!? And I used to have such respect for you.

Why does the Navy bring Marines onboard their ships? ;)

So they will have some real men on them and not just seamen

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No silly, because sheep are too conspicuous...

I like laws that help keep Liberals from becoming more dependent of taxpayers. Unfortunately, Liberals must be saved from themselves via legislation, law and order. I like the DEA, I like a society full of unimpaired, productive, ambitious types....you know, the type that isn’t stoned.

Then we need to pass laws that prevent junkies from being sustained in the welfare hammock.

Some people aren't wired to be productive. They're the sort that natural selection will pick off if we leave nature alone.

More on drugs leads to more on the welfare tit, more criminality....more lowlife filth. This isn’t even debatable.

LMFAO!!!!

Which is why you loved it when "conservative" W and the GOP Congress socialized senior drugs.... by deliberately lying about the estimated cost....

Start another thread bud...you’re stuck in time, you’re back a couple decades. For now, we’re discussing weed and the bottom feeders who think it’s a good idea to make it more accessible to your already twisted and fucked up LefTard kids.

More accessible?

You think anyone who wants weed today can't get it?

LFMAO!!!!

You have your head completely up your ass. You have no clue what you are posting about, parroting easily discredited nonsense like "Reefer Madness."

Legalizing weed does one thing - it takes US dollars going out of the country to criminal gangs YOU LOVE and shuts that off, keeping the dollars HERE in the US employing legal people who pay US taxes....

More on drugs leads to more on the welfare tit, more criminality....more lowlife filth. This isn’t even debatable.

LMFAO!!!!

Which is why you loved it when "conservative" W and the GOP Congress socialized senior drugs.... by deliberately lying about the estimated cost....

Start another thread bud...you’re stuck in time, you’re back a couple decades. For now, we’re discussing weed and the bottom feeders who think it’s a good idea to make it more accessible to your already twisted and fucked up LefTard kids.

The more you post on things like this the more you remind me of those anti-gay politicians that get caught blowing some guy in a restroom.

As William S put it...."The lady doth protest too much, methinks

LMFAO!!!!

The more you post on things like this the more you remind me of those anti-gay politicians that get caught blowing some guy in a restroom.

You won’t ever catch me puffin pole...wrecking your wife though...yep, that’s me.

LMFAO!!!!

You won’t ever catch me puffin pole...wrecking your wife though...yep, that’s me.

That is what they all say till they are caught.

You are the guy that loudly proclaims your virtues and probably has a dozen bongs are home filled with all sorts of the devils lettuce!

LMFAO!!!!

You are the guy that loudly proclaims your virtues and probably has a dozen bongs are home filled with all sorts of the devils lettuce!

Haha...NEGATIVE
Funny how you lowlifes insist that you can’t possibly be fucked up in the head....you’re thoroughly convinced that everyone else is equally fucked up....good shit.

LMFAO!!!!

Haha...NEGATIVE
Funny how you lowlifes insist that you can’t possibly be fucked up in the head....you’re thoroughly convinced that everyone else is equally fucked up....good shit.

Come now, we see your type all the time. Those that are the loudest condmeing an action are typically the ones doing it behind closed doors.

The Jewish Yahweh is a DRUG. Pot is a healing medicine. Do the math.

Some sanity, finally. No Citizen should be shoved in a cage with brutal Murderers and Rapists for merely engaging in Marijuana use. Those barbaric times need to pass. Decriminalize Marijuana now. Then let's move on to consider decriminalizing most 'illegal' drugs. Prohibition doesn't work. Let adults decide whether or not they wanna get high or drunk. It isn't a Government issue.

Polling suggests approval of state ballot measures in upcoming elections this year that would cause the number of states with legal medical marijuana to grow by three and with legal recreational marijuana to grow by one. Absent earlier legislative action in other states, recreational marijuana legalization approval in Michigan would make it the tenth state with such legalization, and medical marijuana legalization in Oklahoma and Utah, as well as Missouri where petition signatures for ballot measures have not yet been counted and verified, would bring the total number of states with legal medical marijuana up to 33.

The movement of states to roll back marijuana prohibition, via ballot measures as well as bills approved by state legislatures and signed into law by governors, is a very important development for advancing respect for liberty in America. First, it significantly limits the war on drugs in America. That war on drugs has been a basis for the expansion of government power at the expense of people’s liberty and safety...

Read More:
Voters in Several States Set to Roll Back Marijuana Prohibition This Year

My state was the second to legalize medical marijuana. We did it in 1998.

We were tied for being the first to legalize it for recreational use. We did it in 2012. So did Colorado.

In both case it was done by the people of my state at the ballot box. Not by politicians in our state congress. I voted in the majority both times.

My dad was diagnosed with stage 4 liver and pancreas cancer in 1999. The doctors gave him 6 months to live. At most.

He lived for nearly 2 years. One of the reasons for that was medical marijuana. He actually had an appetite so he could keep his strength up. He was actually able to sleep which also kept his strength up. He didn't spend his chemo days throwing up all day.

In 2011 I was diagnosed with breast cancer. In both of my breasts. It was a very deadly cancer, carcinoma. It grows fast and moves to other organs fast. All it wants to do is kill and do it fast. The cancer was 100% receptive to two hormones my body naturally produces. Which means my own body chemistry is programmed to be the food for carcinoma to live and grow. Which means without a form of chemo, it returns to kill me as it did to 4 relatives in the past even though they had full mastectomies.

The chemo I had to have was a pill and it was every day. I was on that daily chemo for nearly 7 years. I beat that cancer. I'm the first in my family to do so.

I couldn't have beaten that cancer without medical marijuana. Everything I put in my stomach came right back up. I even vomited in my sleep waking up choking on it. The medical marijuana was a miracle. All it took was just a few hits and food stayed in me.

I refuse to go to any state that will put me or anyone who is fighting for their life in jail just for doing all they can to not die.

I'm so glad that other states are following my state's lead.

It's about time our nation grew up and handled marijuana in a responsible and adult way.

Yea freedom! Can we stone drunks too?
Why not. Start a thread on alcoholics and we can stone drunks all day long.

I don't want to stone drunks nor is it necessary to start a new thread.

Do you want to stone people addicted to alcohol? If not, why not? If so, how do you figure you're going to ping your own head?
I don't drink so whatabout drinking doesn't work with me. Drown them in their own vomit and I don't care. Stone them. Drown them, it doesn't matter.

Actually, I doubt that.

However, even if you never had a drink it doesn't change the subject. You once claimed that people can drink and not be alcoholics however people who smoke pot have to be drug addicts. There is absolutely no evidence to support this.
People might drink for reasons that have nothing to do with getting drunk. There is only one reason to use pot and that is to get high.

That's not true at all.

There are many medical benefits from marijuana.

There are many kinds of marijuana. Even kinds that were developed with very low levels of THC so that the person gets the benefits of it without getting high.

Learn about a strain that was developed for children with epilepsy. It's called Charlettes Web. After the girl with severe epilepsy it was developed for.

Charlotte's web (cannabis) - Wikipedia

I used it to be able to take chemo daily. If I had not been able to use it I would not have been able to take the chemo and I would be dead now.

I still use it for a severe spine injury and nerve damage in my hands and arms. Not the damage that causes no feeling or use. The damage that causes a lot of pain. The prescription drug that's used for that is called lyrica. Which is heroin or opioid. You know, the drug from the pharmaceutical companies that have killed so many Americans.

I refuse to take that heroin and use a form of marijuana that doesn't get anyone high but does give the person the benefits of marijuana.

It's a proven fact that states like mine that have legal medical marijuana have less opioid drug addicts.

Opioid Abuse Is Plummeting In States With Legal Marijuana

Report: Legal marijuana linked to opioid-use declines amid drug crisis

The goal is to get high and stay high. The drug used doesn't make much difference.

Yep, here I am sipping away on my drug of choice...a nice Schlafly Raspberry Hefeweizen. Though not really feeling very high..but loving the taste.

Forum List

Back