Gettin There: Voters In Several States Set To Roll Back Marijuana Prohibition This Year...

Some sanity, finally. No Citizen should be shoved in a cage with brutal Murderers and Rapists for merely engaging in Marijuana use. Those barbaric times need to pass. Decriminalize Marijuana now. Then let's move on to consider decriminalizing most 'illegal' drugs. Prohibition doesn't work. Let adults decide whether or not they wanna get high or drunk. It isn't a Government issue.

Polling suggests approval of state ballot measures in upcoming elections this year that would cause the number of states with legal medical marijuana to grow by three and with legal recreational marijuana to grow by one. Absent earlier legislative action in other states, recreational marijuana legalization approval in Michigan would make it the tenth state with such legalization, and medical marijuana legalization in Oklahoma and Utah, as well as Missouri where petition signatures for ballot measures have not yet been counted and verified, would bring the total number of states with legal medical marijuana up to 33.

The movement of states to roll back marijuana prohibition, via ballot measures as well as bills approved by state legislatures and signed into law by governors, is a very important development for advancing respect for liberty in America. First, it significantly limits the war on drugs in America. That war on drugs has been a basis for the expansion of government power at the expense of people’s liberty and safety...

Read More:
Voters in Several States Set to Roll Back Marijuana Prohibition This Year
May this insane prison fpr profit scheme be destroyed forever.

Millions and millions of very productive people use it. like alcohol moderation is the key. Drinking soda is awful too.

Which school administrator says that the pot users are such better students he wishes all the students in the whole school used pot.

Which school administrator says that the pot users are such better students he wishes all the students in the whole school used pot.
The year in high school I smoked pot, my grades went from nearly straight As to Bs & Cs. The next year when I quit, right back to straight As.

Prohibition against murder doesn't work or against shoplifting either.

Really? Very poor analogy. Consume all the drugs & alcohol you want, just don't break the law. Don't harm others.

Spot on really...
You’re being unrealistic...that’s Libtardia like bullshit.
More on drugs leads to more on the welfare tit, more criminality....more lowlife filth. This isn’t even debatable.

Marijuana users tend to make more money

People who smoke weed are richer, more successful and happier, study finds

In terms of household income, the figure was $93,800 (£73,470) for consumers, significantly higher than the $70,000 (£54811) average for abstainers.

Similar results were found in Colorado with 64 percent of cannabis consumers in full-time jobs, compared to 54 percent of those who would not consider consuming the drug.

The finding that consumers are more likely to be parents also refutes the familiar stereotype of cannabis users being irresponsible. In California, 64 percent of consumers had started a family, while the figure for abstainers stood at 55 percent.

In terms of life satisfaction, nearly five in ten Colorado consumers agreed that they are more satisfied with life today than they were a year ago, compared to about four in ten among those who avoid cannabis.

Healthier habits and social activity also correlated. In Colorado, 36 percent of consumers described themselves as “very social people”, whereas only 28 percent of marijuana avoiders said the same.

Consumers in both Colorado and California also said they enjoyed outdoor recreation at significantly higher rates.

Personally I think it comes down to marijuana not being physically debilitating with regular use that alcohol and cigarettes have that this leads to people living more productive lives.

Haha...funny shit.
Sane people know exactly who smokes weed...it isn’t doctors and lawyers. It’s you filthy lowlife bastards. Nice try though.
Study: Poorer marijuana users smoking the most – The Denver Post
if you actually smoked the stuff you would not be so ignorant about the type of people who smoke it or have used at one time...

Haha... I smoked through my college years...had a single light personal grow in my closet and all...THEN I grew the fuck up, got motivated and wanted to stay driven and ambitious.

I’ve smoked since sixteen and had no problems being on the Dean’s list in college and top ten percent in military missile schools. Had four kids had my own company own forty three acres and semi retired.. I still grow and puff..So suck my ass losers...

Nah, you have every right to be a 'stoned lowlife.' It's not a Government issue. Prohibition doesn't work.

Really? Very poor analogy. Consume all the drugs & alcohol you want, just don't break the law. Don't harm others.

Spot on really...
More on drugs leads to more on the welfare tit, more criminality....more lowlife filth. This isn’t even debatable.

In terms of household income, the figure was $93,800 (£73,470) for consumers, significantly higher than the $70,000 (£54811) average for abstainers.

Similar results were found in Colorado with 64 percent of cannabis consumers in full-time jobs, compared to 54 percent of those who would not consider consuming the drug.

The finding that consumers are more likely to be parents also refutes the familiar stereotype of cannabis users being irresponsible. In California, 64 percent of consumers had started a family, while the figure for abstainers stood at 55 percent.

In terms of life satisfaction, nearly five in ten Colorado consumers agreed that they are more satisfied with life today than they were a year ago, compared to about four in ten among those who avoid cannabis.

Healthier habits and social activity also correlated. In Colorado, 36 percent of consumers described themselves as “very social people”, whereas only 28 percent of marijuana avoiders said the same.

Consumers in both Colorado and California also said they enjoyed outdoor recreation at significantly higher rates.

Personally I think it comes down to marijuana not being physically debilitating with regular use that alcohol and cigarettes have that this leads to people living more productive lives.

Not peer reviewed nor independent. This is from the cannibis industry.

Ofcourse it is...these desperate whacks will quote anybody willing to write in favor of their twisted agenda. The 80/20 rule applies here big time...80% are “lifestyle” stoners...meaning super fucking lowlifes and 20% aren’t owned by the shit and smoke on occasion. The occasional smoker can’t care less if it’s legal or illegal...in fact, they were paying less for it when it was illegal...haha
Ignorant, lowlife fools.

Spot on really...

Ofcourse it is...these desperate whacks will quote anybody willing to write in favor of their twisted agenda. The 80/20 rule applies here big time...80% are “lifestyle” stoners...meaning super fucking lowlifes and 20% aren’t owned by the shit and smoke on occasion. The occasional smoker can’t care less if it’s legal or illegal...in fact, they were paying less for it when it was illegal...haha
Ignorant, lowlife fools.
Illegal prices are one hundred percent higher than legal.

Spot on really...

Haha...funny shit.
Sane people know exactly who smokes weed...it isn’t doctors and lawyers. It’s you filthy lowlife bastards. Nice try though.
Study: Poorer marijuana users smoking the most – The Denver Post
if you actually smoked the stuff you would not be so ignorant about the type of people who smoke it or have used at one time...

Haha... I smoked through my college years...had a single light personal grow in my closet and all...THEN I grew the fuck up, got motivated and wanted to stay driven and ambitious.
if you really smoked and were around the people who do you would not be saying some of the bullshit you throw up around here about how people who smoke pot are.....you and tipsy both have some great stories though....

People who use pot are mentally deficient. That's why there is a film of them in the BART subway laying around like the brain dead they are.

And these are the role models that pot heads emulate and want their children to emulate.

Nah, you have every right to be a 'stoned lowlife.' It's not a Government issue. Prohibition doesn't work.

Spot on really...

It's odd you point that out when you have no problem believing the fossil fuel industry 'scientists' about climate change.

Spot on really...

Ignorant, lowlife fools.

You haven't posted anything meaningful since you joined. You're actually making up your own stats right here.

Spot on really...

Ignorant, lowlife fools.
Illegal prices are one hundred percent higher than legal.

Agree, legal is way cheaper plus there are more choices.

Pot is minor on the scale of what is bad
When it’s legal everywhere vehicle problems will be down as people just stay home and eag chips or drive too slow.
Not a lot of fights breaking out at Stoners Bar either.

Threads like this are good as they expose the posers. People who claim to be "right" and claim to stand for freedom but in reality they want a nanny state, they want everyone to live by the exact same rules they choose to live by.

Golfing Gator = the Jew Army Ranger who murdered Pat Tillman....

Army Ranger!!!! Are you fucking kidding!

I am not some limp wrist Ranger...I am a fucking US Marine!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

A Marine?!? And I used to have such respect for you.

Why does the Navy bring Marines onboard their ships? ;)

So they will have some real men on them and not just seamen

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back