Get your Climate Skeptics app!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm properly characterizing your entire argument, which boils down to both appeal to authority and appeal to your own ignorance.

Appealing to authority is the logical thing to do in this situation. You overestimate yourself, a lot.

No, I'm properly characterizing your entire argument, which boils down to both appeal to authority and appeal to your own ignorance.

Appealing to authority is the logical thing to do in this situation. You overestimate yourself, a lot.
Logical fallacies are called that because they are illogical...You are illogical and know fucking nothing.

Logical fallacies are called that because they are illogical...You are illogical and know fucking nothing.

We think very differently than these people. Most people have no clue that there is a distinct difference between intelligence and thought processing. There are many hugely intelligent ckimate crusaders in here....but most have issues in the area of thought processing. They cant think on the margin like we do. We are able to factor costs into the debate....the necessary tradeoffs. We ferret out the idealism....they cant. It's a thinking pathology. It's not a negative....just a reality. It's my field so I have a different perspective on the whole landscape of these debates.

It is fascinating to me that these people can take bows in front of banners and truly believe they are winning. Symbolic stuff is real important to them....to our way of thinking, symbolic stuff is irrelevant.

We think very differently than these people. Most people have no clue that there is a distinct difference between intelligence and thought processing. There are many hugely intelligent ckimate crusaders in here....but most have issues in the area of thought processing. They cant think on the margin like we do. We are able to factor costs into the debate....the necessary tradeoffs. We ferret out the idealism....they cant. It's a thinking pathology. It's not a negative....just a reality. It's my field so I have a different perspective on the whole landscape of these debates.

It is fascinating to me that these people can take bows in front of banners and truly believe they are winning. Symbolic stuff is real important to them....to our way of thinking, symbolic stuff is irrelevant.
what we know is that the temperature of 280ppm of CO2 is the same as 411ppm of it. No one knows what that temp is, but it isn't any different. Technically they can't wipe their own asses with their own statement. I challenge each and every warmer to show me the temperature difference between 280 and 411ppm of CO2. no one ever accepts that challenge. That should tell everyone something.

what we know is that the temperature of 280ppm of CO2 is the same as 411ppm of it. No one knows what that temp is, but it isn't any different. Technically they can't wipe their own asses with their own statement. I challenge each and every warmer to show me the temperature difference between 280 and 411ppm of CO2. no one ever accepts that challenge. That should tell everyone something.

what we know is that the temperature of 280ppm of CO2 is the same as 411ppm of it.

Is that supposed to make sense somehow?

what we know is that the temperature of 280ppm of CO2 is the same as 411ppm of it.

Is that supposed to make sense somehow?
well sure, did you read it? I didn't realize english was an issue for you.

Again.....why would people need an app if climate skeptics are such flat earthers?

No common sense surrounding that at all! When I first saw this, automatically figured it was an app for skeptics to identify all this fakery in AGW. Was stunned it was an app for climate crusaders!:ack-1:

It provides them with a steady supply of talking points....it effectively turns them into parrots who can't think for themselves...they now have an app for that.
Only Positive Feedback Is From How Accurately the Demeaning Indoctrination Is Recited

From K to PhD, our educational system can be best described as Planned Parrothood.

You're not a climate scientist either.

You're right. We should listen to the people that are because they know a lot more about this than we do. ;)

Don't include me in your we...I am perfectly capable of understanding the science and am perfectly capable of separating science from pseudoscience.

You may think ignorance is a badge of honor and be perfectly happy to remain in that state...I, on the other hand never was...

Only if the authority can actually produce the evidence necessary to back up their claims...in the case of climate science, they can't produce a single piece of observed, measured evidence which supports the claim that the global climate we are experiencing is being influenced in any way by our activities. Not one single piece of observed measured evidence...so what sort of authority might they be?

You're right. We should listen to the people that are because they know a lot more about this than we do. ;)

Don't include me in your we...I am perfectly capable of understanding the science and am perfectly capable of separating science from pseudoscience.

You may think ignorance is a badge of honor and be perfectly happy to remain in that state...I, on the other hand never was...

You think you're as knowledgeable as a climate scientist?

Only if the authority can actually produce the evidence necessary to back up their claims

They believe they've done that; you think they haven't. I'll appeal to the authority of scientists when it comes to how science works.

You think you're as knowledgeable as a climate scientist?

Of course...climate science is a soft science...it is for people who want to call themselves scientists, but can't make it through the course work of the hard sciences like physics, chemistry, engineering, geology etc.

I have asked before...what courses did I not take that would disqualify me from analyzing the literature and making a determination...

Only if the authority can actually produce the evidence necessary to back up their claims

They believe they've done that; you think they haven't. I'll appeal to the authority of scientists when it comes to how science works.

No....I don't think they do. When someone can ask, with perfect confidence for a single piece of observed, measured evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability and be absolutely confident that no one, anywhere is going to provide that single piece of evidence, the state of the science is pretty clear....

And I find it hilarious, and quite sad that you appeal to the authority of a branch of science that can't produce a single piece of observed, measured evidence to support their central hypothesis...NOT ONE SINGLE PIECE OF OBSERVED MEASURED EVIDENCE...

And how do you think I can know, with such perfect confidence what they can and can not produce if I am incapable of analyzing the science?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back