Get your Climate Skeptics app!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
most people are skeptics.

Maybe in the Republican party. You don't realize the world is laughing at you?

What is laughable is people coming to a forum where climate science is being discussed, and openly admitting that they have no informed opinion of their own...then stating what they believe after they just admitted that they know nothing about the topic...

Of what value is what you think when by your own admission, you know nothing about the topic and have no idea whether the opinion that was given to you is correct or terribly flawed...

You are nothing more than a parrot saying what you were taught to say by someone whose motives for teaching you to say it remain unknown to you..

admitting that they have no informed opinion of their own

At least I admit/realize that, unlike you.

I am not uneducated to the point that climate science intimidates me...I am perfectly capable of analyzing the science....

You keep claiming that I am not educated enough to know what the science says, or determine whether it is valid...

I asked before and you dodged...tell me about my education and how it disqualifies me from examining climate science...will you dodge again?

But skeptics get the last laugh because of all the winning! Like Todd says, climate treaty's are a joke. And nobody in the United States shows any concern for climate change action. Renewable energy continues to be a laughingstock while fossil fuels dominate.

So it would appear that the science is mattering only within its own field and with those who are obsessed with it.........but in the real world outside the field, nobody is caring about it. Ummm........about that laughing?:bye1::bye1:

You keep claiming that I am not educated enough to know what the science says, or determine whether it is valid...

Anybody whose position is that AGW isn't happening isn't looking at it scientifically to begin with. You are the one that has already made up their mind, while I patiently wait for the most qualified people on Earth to make observations and determinations.

You are not educated compared to a climate scientist. I don't care if you have a decent head on your shoulders. You're not a scientist, and you're directly contradicting those that are. Why not read a couple of articles and go argue commonly held views with quantum physicists? Educated people that know a lot more about science than either of us strongly disagree with what you're saying.

WINNING!!

How great is this?

A pro-science app means denier pseudoskeptic political/religious cultists are winning? Only someone who lacks any skepticism would fall for a claim as bizarre as that.

Back in this reality, deniers are correctly lumped in the same category as Flat-Earthers. That's largely because deniers have rejected skepticism outright. If a story pushes denier propaganda, deniers instantly believe it, no matter how insane the story is. They consider it to be a point of pride, the way they're immune to liberal tricks like facts and reason.

What is laughable is people coming to a forum where climate science is being discussed, and openly admitting that they have no informed opinion of their own...then stating what they believe after they just admitted that they know nothing about the topic...

Of what value is what you think when by your own admission, you know nothing about the topic and have no idea whether the opinion that was given to you is correct or terribly flawed...

You are nothing more than a parrot saying what you were taught to say by someone whose motives for teaching you to say it remain unknown to you..
I would think that hand up their asses would soon become uncomfortable, and yet they are relentless to have it there. wow.

WINNING!!

How great is this?

A pro-science app means denier pseudoskeptic political/religious cultists are winning? Only someone who lacks any skepticism would fall for a claim as bizarre as that.

Back in this reality, deniers are correctly lumped in the same category as Flat-Earthers. That's largely because deniers have rejected skepticism outright. If a story pushes denier propaganda, deniers instantly believe it, no matter how insane the story is. They consider it to be a point of pride, the way they're immune to liberal tricks like facts and reason.
ahh the flat earthers. gaslighting eh?

WINNING!!

How great is this?

You're not to bright s0n

If the science is such a slam dunk, why is this app needed?

Fucking DOY!!!:fingerscrossed:

Is there any progressive out there with any kind of ability to comprehend abstracts?

JC.....like we were saying yesterday. Its fascinating.

Lol....this app bonafide proof that these folks know they are losing huge! They dont get the dynamic.

Is there any progressive out there with any kind of ability to comprehend abstracts?

JC.....like we were saying yesterday. Its fascinating.

Lol....this app bonafide proof that these folks know they are losing huge! They dont get the dynamic.
dude, it's hilarious. the more the likes of you and I bat their silly little asses all over this board, they go out to other boards and do even sillier things. yep, one thing you and I can count on, is a warmer to look down the barrell of climate and blow their heads off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back