Get your Climate Skeptics app!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
climate skepticism has grown over the past decade!!:113::113:

U.S conservatives vs the world.

ya sure about that

un-survey-overview-9-million1.png

Source THE UNITED NATIONS POLL 2016

you should at least be able to tell me what it is about my education that falls short. Lets hear it.

You are not a climate scientist. You can analyze things but you lack the depth of knowledge that an actual climate scientist has. You are more ignorant than you realize.

there are plenty of climate scientists who agree perfectly with what I am saying

If by plenty you mean an extreme minority that typically get paid by oil and gas interests then sure.
You are not a climate scientist. You can analyze things but you lack the depth of knowledge that an actual climate scientist has. You are more ignorant than you realize.

by your own admission you have no clue what is going on. so how is it then you believe you have the qualifications to judge someone else? please explain how your admitted stupidity qualifies you over anyone?

Perhaps it would be best for all if you continued to sit in the corner with your dunce hat on.
He is a babbling sack of crap.. He claims he doesn't know shit then tries to throw out moral superiority as his ability to discredit others even though he is stupid as a rock and has no mental grasp of basic concepts on which you can debate.

He is a Parrot!

No matter how many facts you give this idiot he will call himself morally superior and call you stupid. He is an indoctrinated troll. Not worth the time to even engage.

As for the Skeptical Shit Science app, Its meant to feed the bull shit and stop critical and cognitive thought on the matter. ANTI-Science to the max!

you should at least be able to tell me what it is about my education that falls short. Lets hear it.

there are plenty of climate scientists who agree perfectly with what I am saying

If by plenty you mean an extreme minority that typically get paid by oil and gas interests then sure.

by your own admission you have no clue what is going on. so how is it then you believe you have the qualifications to judge someone else? please explain how your admitted stupidity qualifies you over anyone?

Perhaps it would be best for all if you continued to sit in the corner with your dunce hat on.
He is a babbling sack of crap.. He claims he doesn't know shit then tries to throw out moral superiority as his ability to discredit others even though he is stupid as a rock and has no mental grasp of basic concepts on which you can debate.

He is a Parrot!

No matter how many facts you give this idiot he will call himself morally superior and call you stupid. He is an indoctrinated troll. Not worth the time to even engage.

As for the Skeptical Shit Science app, Its meant to feed the bull shit and stop critical and cognitive thought on the matter. ANTI-Science to the max!
well it is difficult to say without laughing that he's too stupid to know about climate and then adamantly telling someone else they are wrong about climate. it's amazing. these guys are definitely talented fks.

He is a Parrot!

well it is difficult to say without laughing that he's too stupid to know about climate and then adamantly telling someone else they are wrong about climate. it's amazing. these guys are definitely talented fks.
Sorry for being so late to the idiot bashing... I have 24" of new snow and drifting of 5-7 feet. Most of the wind turbines are shut down as we are at 65+mph and they would self destruct if we kept them engaged.. Getting home is going to be fun tonight... All roads home are CLOSED!

One massive polar low...

upload_2019-3-13_14-23-55.png

Last edited:

He is a Parrot!

giphy.gif

He is a Parrot!

Sorry for being so late to the idiot bashing... I have 24" of new snow and drifting of 5-7 feet. Most of the wind turbines are shut down as we are at 65+mph and they would self destruct if we kept them engaged.. Getting home is going to be fun tonight... All roads home are CLOSED!

One massive polar low...

View attachment 250081

Lol....never even knew that!!:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:You mean when there are wind gusts, they have to shut these windmills down? Holy fuck
.....how laughable!:backpedal:

He is a Parrot!

One massive polar low...

View attachment 250081

Lol....never even knew that!!:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:You mean when there are wind gusts, they have to shut these windmills down? Holy fuck
These things have a range of about 15mph to 55mph sustained wind. You start gusting above 60mph and it will literally tear these things limb from limb. More wind is not necessarily good for these monsters.. Once we reach the point where we can no longer feather these blades and maintain control they are shut down. As of about 5 min ago the whole farm is in station keeping. All 175 wind turbines.

He is a Parrot!

One massive polar low...

View attachment 250081

These things have a range of about 15mph to 55mph sustained wind. You start gusting above 60mph and it will literally tear these things limb from limb. More wind is not necessarily good for these monsters.. Once we reach the point where we can no longer feather these blades and maintain control they are shut down. As of about 5 min ago the whole farm is in station keeping. All 175 wind turbines.

:gay::gay:

More fodder that renewable energy is ghey

how is it then you believe you have the qualifications to judge someone else?

I trust the work of the people that know the most.
Yet you have no idea who is really telling you the truth... Now that is funny as hell... Ignorant to the last!

I am not arrogant enough to think I can understand everything without the help of people that know more than me.
You are an arrogant elitist idiot who thinks not for yourself! ANY person with an 8th grade science education can discredit AGW. ANY person with a 6th grade level knowledge of science can discern the deception. You don't even have a basic grasp of the hypothesis or how it is being employed in failed modeling.

When shown any evidence that stomps your belief, you run to the Appeal to Authority, a fallacy argument based on ignorance. You have fallen for the ruse and you can not see it.

At this point you are nothing more than a parrot and a troll. Have a nice day!

Yet you have no idea who is really telling you the truth... Now that is funny as hell... Ignorant to the last!

I am not arrogant enough to think I can understand everything without the help of people that know more than me.
You are an arrogant elitist idiot who thinks not for yourself! ANY person with an 8th grade science education can discredit AGW. ANY person with a 6th grade level knowledge of science can discern the deception. You don't even have a basic grasp of the hypothesis or how it is being employed in failed modeling.

When shown any evidence that stomps your belief, you run to the Appeal to Authority, a fallacy argument based on ignorance. You have fallen for the ruse and you can not see it.

At this point you are nothing more than a parrot and a troll. Have a nice day!

ANY person with an 8th grade science education can discredit AGW. ANY person with a 6th grade level knowledge of science can discern the deception

So with a couple more years of education, you can try.

Again.....why would people need an app if climate skeptics are such flat earthers?

No common sense surrounding that at all! When I first saw this, automatically figured it was an app for skeptics to identify all this fakery in AGW. Was stunned it was an app for climate crusaders!:ack-1:

Again.....why would people need an app if climate skeptics are such flat earthers?

No common sense surrounding that at all! When I first saw this, automatically figured it was an app for skeptics to identify all this fakery in AGW. Was stunned it was an app for climate crusaders!:ack-1:
The App gives Alarmist Approved answers for the questions. I've been looking at it and found they still use every lie that has been exposed for the last 30 years including the 97% lie.. A parrots dream... And the majority of the parrots using it won't have a clue about the real science..

Designed to promote propaganda and stop real debate.... Shall we call it "SHIT IN A BOX" ?

Anybody whose position is that AGW isn't happening isn't looking at it scientifically to begin with. You are the one that has already made up their mind, while I patiently wait for the most qualified people on Earth to make observations and determinations.

Of course I am looking at it scientifically...which is why I am continually asking for evidence...belief when there is no actual evidence is hardly scientific.

There has not been a single paper published in which the claimed warming due to our activities has been empirically measured, quantified, and blamed on so called greenhouse gasses...that being the case, how can anyone say that AGW is definitely happening? Don't you think that if it were, that there would be at least one published paper where it had been empirically measured and quantified? At least one?

You are not educated compared to a climate scientist.

So you keep saying...but you don't seem to want to tell me what it is about my education that disqualifies me from analyzing the science. If you are going to disqualify me, you should at least be able to tell me what it is about my education that falls short. Lets hear it.

I don't care if you have a decent head on your shoulders.

All you care about is maintaining your quasi religious beliefs and you will make up whatever you think you need to make up in order to hold on to that illusion.

You're not a scientist, and you're directly contradicting those that are.

Really? What do I do for a living?

Why not read a couple of articles and go argue commonly held views with quantum physicists?

I rarely read "articles". Articles are written by journalists who are pushing an agenda....and are under no pressure to provide any sort of actual evidence for what they write.

I tend to go to the scientific literature...which is why I post actual scientific articles when I feel like I need to support my claims.

Educated people that know a lot more about science than either of us strongly disagree with what you're saying.

And there are plenty of climate scientists who agree perfectly with what I am saying...as evidenced by the peer reviewed published papers which I provide to support my position.

So again..tell me about my education... You are making a lot of assumptions based on nothing more than how you feel...or how I make you feel. You talk as if you know something about me....tell me where I went to school...Tell me either of my majors...tell me what was my minor...tell me what classes you think I didn't take that would disqualify me from analyzing a soft science like climate science... Lets hear it...you made the claim...back it up..
No Incentive to Become a Pathetic Little Nerd, So Such Escapist Losers Take Over the Whole Field

All that is needed is to understand the ignored history of practical science over the last 5,000 years. Postmodern climatists represent one of the many infertile periods in its Punctuated Equilibrium.

Which courses that make climate scientists capable of analyzing energy movement through the atmosphere have I not taken? Which mathematics courses? Which physics courses? Which chemistry courses?

More than 500 published papers last year is hardly an extreme minority. Tell me, do you know how many papers were published on the subject of quasi crystals that proved the whole field of chemistry wrong?

Daniel Shechtman, an Israeli chemist spotted an odd atomic arrangement through his electron telescope way back in 1982. The arrangement he saw was thought to be impossible by the field of chemistry...a much more rigorous science than climate science will ever be....The field of chemistry said that the structure he claimed to have seen violated the very laws of nature...He was laughed at...he was even ejected from scientific societies to which he belonged for his conviction in what he saw. He was even asked to resign from his research group for bringing disgrace upon its members...

He published his findings 2 years later and the vitriol against him only became worse...
The famous American chemist Linus Pauling once declared at a conference: "Danny Shechtman is talking nonsense. There is no such thing as quasicrystals, only quasi-scientists,"

Yadda, yadda, yadda...years later the man received a nobel prize for his discovery of quasi crystals...the field is filled with research possibilities these days...everything from body armor to frying pans.

People who think science is settled...any science...and listen to anything that calls itself a consensus are fools...history has shown us over and over and over and over that the majority in any field of science, especially a field as new as climate science is probably wrong...even if you know nothing about science, the odds are heavily in your favor if you simply pick the other side from the majority.

Your blind adoration, and defense of scientists that you know nothing about, in a field of science to which you admit abject ignorance is patently ridiculous...and somewhat sad to watch..
DNA Waltz

Quasicrystals remind me of the zipper process in fertilization.

It seems that everyone is people who know more than you...and NEWSFLASH...climate science isn't that complicated....it isn't as if someone were asking you to describe the molecular geometry of NH3..

It provides them with a steady supply of talking points....it effectively turns them into parrots who can't think for themselves...they now have an app for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back