One poster doesn't make a consensus. :rolleyes:
Screw the red thumb...
Here you go...
23h1o4.jpg

Hundreds of folks posting here would disagree with you... :D
That's their right of course.
LOL!
:D
But I haven't time to respond to hundreds, unless the spam restriction is lefted allowing hundreds of copy-paste.
Got to go;
Critters to feed
Garden to tend
Errands to run
Life to live
etc.
;)

That's their right of course.
LOL!
:D
But I haven't time to respond to hundreds, unless the spam restriction is lefted allowing hundreds of copy-paste.
Got to go;
Critters to feed
Garden to tend
Errands to run
Life to live
etc.
;)
I've already put most of the trolls on ignore.

Could we get rid of this button? There are some leftists who just go right down the list and hit disagree….disagree….disagree….to a conservative’s well-articulated opinion on a position without ever having to explain why they disagree or why they feel the conservative is wrong.

It’s just like a conversation in which one person explains something - such as why they feel Trump is being unfairly targeted by a weaponized DOJ - and the other person just says, “wrong!” We KNOW the leftist would disagree, but to just say that without any content serves no purpose.

I suggest a new rule where if a leftist (or anyone) disagrees with a poster’s message, they need to say why they disagree and not just slap it down without any defense or explanation. That’s hardly the way to have a discussion on a discussion board.
Are you talking about Abu DumbFuck?

That retard just disagrees with every post, so in kind, I respond with the same number. Over the last week, we've been hitting 20 to 30 disagrees each day. That's when it threw up that retards posts that was copied and pasted about 5 times. So that was reported as per the rules.

All I do is, respond in kind. If I get a Disagree, Fact, Winner, Fake News etc.. I try to give back the same. I personally wish it was either a like or nothing.

So to everyone out their, search for Abu DumbFuck and hit disagree on all the posts on the 17 pages.

Could we get rid of this button? There are some leftists who just go right down the list and hit disagree….disagree….disagree….to a conservative’s well-articulated opinion on a position without ever having to explain why they disagree or why they feel the conservative is wrong.

It’s just like a conversation in which one person explains something - such as why they feel Trump is being unfairly targeted by a weaponized DOJ - and the other person just says, “wrong!” We KNOW the leftist would disagree, but to just say that without any content serves no purpose.

I suggest a new rule where if a leftist (or anyone) disagrees with a poster’s message, they need to say why they disagree and not just slap it down without any defense or explanation. That’s hardly the way to have a discussion on a discussion board.
Lisa558, I agree with your post and especially the last paragraph. While I have received "thumbs down" from members, those have never bothered me and sometimes they make me smile/laugh. lol. I have never been a fan of that button and in all my years here have vowed never to use it and I have adhered to that. I won't use that button because it is a negative and I don't do personal negatives. It helps keep me centered to just use the high road or no road here. I do distribute many of the other options. I belonged to another site for years and never once used the "thumbs down" option. I feel everyone should be entitled to post anything they want without negative judgment or disagreement from me. :)

Last edited:
Are you talking about Abu DumbFuck?

That retard just disagrees with every post, so in kind, I respond with the same number. Over the last week, we've been hitting 20 to 30 disagrees each day. That's when it threw up that retards posts that was copied and pasted about 5 times. So that was reported as per the rules.

All I do is, respond in kind. If I get a Disagree, Fact, Winner, Fake News etc.. I try to give back the same. I personally wish it was either a like or nothing.

So to everyone out their, search for Abu DumbFuck and hit disagree on all the posts on the 17 pages.
I’m not sure who Abu Dumfuck is, but I had one this morning who just went through my every post and hit disagree…. disagree….. disagree…. disagree… It clogged up my alert page and I couldn’t even see who responded to my posts.

Lisa558, I agree with your post and especially the last paragraph. While I have received "thumbs down" from members, those have never bothered me and sometimes they make me smile/laugh. lol. I have never been a fan of that button and in all my years here have vowed never to use it and I have adhered to that. I won't use that button because it is a negative and I don't do personal negatives. It helps keeps me centered to just use the high road or no road here. I do distribute many of the other options. I belonged to another site for years and never once used the "thumbs down" option. I feel everyone should be entitled to post anything they want without negative judgment or disagreement from me. :)
Thank you. I appreciate your nice post.

Have you met Westwall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back