Get rid of the disagree button

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not that it gets my feelings hurt, and I could care less when I see it in the message posting itself. It’s just annoying as hell to have the alert field cluttered up with 10 dislike notifications within 2 minutes by the same poster.

Anyway, I’m over it. I’ve now moved on to more important annoyances - like our own government trying to imprison political opponents to the Democrat candidate.
You're a snowflake and you will always be a snowflake.

Not to mention a hilarious liar---remember when you were pretending that you had a graduate degree? Folks with Masters and Doctorates don't worry about a "disagree" icon toots.

Maybe the opinion really isn't well articulate but rather the same old argument presented over and over and over again and any other response other than disagree is really warranted.
Both sides present repetitive opinions. It only takes one or two sentences to state why you disagree. And sentences like "I disagree because you're a moron" would not suffice.

you snowflakes can whine and whine and whine, and maybe, like your retarded predecessors, you will be successful in labelling x amount of disagree button use in y amount of time in STALKING, as was done with the funny button by complete morons like stephanie and willowtree.

Could we get rid of this button? There are some leftists who just go right down the list and hit disagree….disagree….disagree….to a conservative’s well-articulated opinion on a position without ever having to explain why they disagree or why they feel the conservative is wrong.

It’s just like a conversation in which one person explains something - such as why they feel Trump is being unfairly targeted by a weaponized DOJ - and the other person just says, “wrong!” We KNOW the leftist would disagree, but to just say that without any content serves no purpose.

I suggest a new rule where if a leftist (or anyone) disagrees with a poster’s message, they need to say why they disagree and not just slap it down without any defense or explanation. That’s hardly the way to have a discussion on a discussion board.

Oh wow, conservatives never hit disagree! disagree! disagree! on my well-reasoned lefty takes, lol.

Ne-var!!! lol

No, it's none of his fucking business.

Like I said. lol.

If I wanted it to be, I would have pulled a bodecea. But certainly not in the manner in which bodecea did. It was embarrassing to read.

People should know better. It's the tenor in which it was invoked there that irked the shit outta me, mainly.

Plus the first thing I read today was her slimy post in Gracie's thread about Dale, so she's been on my shit list all day anyway. Bad element, that one. I never see that one offer anything of value on here. Ever. The very minute that one shows up on a thread, it's flotsam and jetsam thereafter. Every single time...
Mean Eggs and Ham

Being nasty is a characteristic of her fake sexuality. Gayists over-emote trying to convince themselves they're special.

Could we get rid of this button? There are some leftists who just go right down the list and hit disagree….disagree….disagree….to a conservative’s well-articulated opinion on a position without ever having to explain why they disagree or why they feel the conservative is wrong.

It’s just like a conversation in which one person explains something - such as why they feel Trump is being unfairly targeted by a weaponized DOJ - and the other person just says, “wrong!” We KNOW the leftist would disagree, but to just say that without any content serves no purpose.

I suggest a new rule where if a leftist (or anyone) disagrees with a poster’s message, they need to say why they disagree and not just slap it down without any defense or explanation. That’s hardly the way to have a discussion on a discussion board.

Give it right back to them.

The only thing abut ignoring the ones who truly offer nothing of any meaningful value, but rather whose entire function here, observably, is to swing through threads like a wrecking ball for no other reason than to disrupt any indication of functional dialogue before it has a chance to evolve, really do need to be pointed out. And you don't need a maude to deal with those types. It's far more effective dealing with them on their own level yourself from the trenches.

To ignore them is to encourage them.

Honestly, there's only a very small handful of those particular types on here.

Probably less than ten. Closer to five, though, but definitely less than ten.
Butt Me No Rebuttals

With all the Netrixers firmly convinced that what their pompous but low-grade Influencers tell them is the undeniable truth, explaining a Disagree to such ewes is a waste of time. In other words, a poster has to be willing to listen to other perspectives if he expects a detailed Reply.

you snowflakes can whine and whine and whine, and maybe, like your retarded predecessors, you will be successful in labelling x amount of disagree button use in y amount of time in STALKING, as was done with the funny button by complete morons like stephanie and willowtree.
The worst offenders of the "funny" are from your team. I've collected thousands of them from Leftists like you over the years.

That ain't gonna make your taint wart go away though. :dunno:

I agree. We could do away with all the emoji buttons and make people state their reasons for hitting it instead of just giving them an easy way out.

Maybe your "well-articulated opinions" are just too stupid to waste any more time on other than a quick click on a thumbs down emoji.
Or maybe the subject of the disagre just cannot express what it is that they disagree with and why. The lack of it would encourage discourse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back