Get rid of the disagree button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck her.

And you.

Neither of you ever demonstrate any value to functional dialogue around here that I've seen. You're both antithetical to the very notion.
Oh i'm sure you'd love to get a shot with men closet queen by I'm a one way street.
Try your regular date. Mr Handy and his five little friends.

Is ums think ums will upset me with ums big wods?

BTW...Still attacking a veteran over her service is an asshole move, asshole.

I put that rube on ignore.

Meh. I'm done here anyway.

I pretty much told em what I thought of em anyway. I see no more value in it.

I'm really surpised I didn't get any infraction points, though. Not that I care in this particular instance, I could use a break from here anyway. But damn. I had to have racked up enough points for at least a temp ban. Or at least move it to the BL so I kind of feel like I'm doing something dangerous. What the heck? They must be playing cornhole up in the office or something. lol.

Anyway. It's just that one thing she did that irks the ever living shit outta me every time I see it invoked that way out in the wild. It's just an embarrasment in my view. Like school in the summer time. No class...

Last edited:
Meh. I'm done here anyway.

I pretty much told em what I thought of em anyway. I see no more value in it.

I'm really surpised I didn't get any infraction points, though. Not that I care in this particular instance, I could use a break from here anyway. But damn. I had to have racked up enough points for at least a temp ban. Or at least move it to the BL so I kind of feel like I'm doing something dangerous. What the heck? They must be playing cornhole up in the office or something. lol.

Anyway. It's just that one thing she did that irks the ever living shit outta me every time I see it invoked that way out in the wild. It's just an embarrasment in my view. Like school in the summer time. No class...
OK, Russel. Damn, can't find that on the internet.

Could we get rid of this button? There are some leftists who just go right down the list and hit disagree….disagree….disagree….to a conservative’s well-articulated opinion...
First, most sane and rational people would DISAGREE that conservatives 2 usmb put forth well-articulated opinions.

Second, what you describe is a very old rightwing tactic here @ usmb.

So in conclusion.... I suggest you peruse more youtube videos, like maybe a few from Life of Brian?

Of course we know that MAGAts hate our veterans....call us losers, suckers and embarassments. Just like your orange sexual abuser god.

I couldn't give a shit less about MAGA anything. That's your dumb assed schtick to get people shaking their peckers back and forth at each other for your own amusement. As I'd mentioned, you're a wrecking ball. Or you try to be anyway. I see no value in that Romper room nonsense.

I liked the the guy who received more campaign donations in a general election from active duty military personnel than all other candidates combined...combined...combined....combined...

Knowing your repugnant nature I believe that you'd likely mock such a statesman.

Last edited:
Ah well. I'm tired of this stupid assed thread. ''Waaaa...take away the disagree, they're disagreeing with me.'' Pft. Get real.

What an entitlement minded pussy...

I couldn't give a shit less about MAGA anything. That's your dumb assed schtick to get people shaking their peckers back and forth at each other for your own amusement. As I'd mentioned, you're a wrecking ball. Or you try to be anyway. I see no value in that Romper room nonsense.

I liked the the guy who received more campaign donations in a general election from active duty military personnel than all other candidates combined...combined...combined....combined...

Knowing your repugnant nature I believe that you'd likely mock such a statesman.
"people shaking their peckers back and forth".................interesting sexual fantasies there, hun.

I didn‘t realize you were a Democrat.

Bah. It's nothing personal, Lisa. I suppose it's just my own rudimentary style of motivational dialogue. Gotta suck it up. You get the same points either way, it doesn't take any away or anything.

If you were my best friend in the world, I would have said the same thing.

I'm being a villain for a while anyway. What the heck, I told you guys that in the FZ.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back