Get Our Troops Out of Syria, Mr. President

This is one of the few areas I agree with the blob. Bring the troops home from the Middle East.

Why are they still there?

You are off the democrat talking points...

Last night...

Democrats say........Trump bad for pulling troops out of Syria...

Democrat candidates...we would pull all of our troops out of Syria..

So......get on the page....or....whatever the democrats want you to say today...

This is one of the few areas I agree with the blob. Bring the troops home from the Middle East.

You are off the democrat talking points...

Last night...

Democrats say........Trump bad for pulling troops out of Syria...

Democrat candidates...we would pull all of our troops out of Syria..

So......get on the page....or....whatever the democrats want you to say today...
:dunno:

You would think that the EU and NATO would be more involved in the ME tamping down ISIS and keeping Syria safe so that fleeing migrants wouldn't invade the EU. But no, NATO bailed on Syria, Turkey invades, the Kurds get slaughtered, and Trump wisely is getting the US troops out of the way. If NATO can't deal with Syria, the US needs to disengage too. The ME has always been a puss case, no sense wasting any more US lives or treasure on it.
Why would the North Atlantic treaty organization get involved in Syria at all? Turkey is a NATO member but Syria is not.

You would think that the EU and NATO would be more involved in the ME tamping down ISIS and keeping Syria safe so that fleeing migrants wouldn't invade the EU. But no, NATO bailed on Syria, Turkey invades, the Kurds get slaughtered, and Trump wisely is getting the US troops out of the way. If NATO can't deal with Syria, the US needs to disengage too. The ME has always been a puss case, no sense wasting any more US lives or treasure on it.
Why would the North Atlantic treaty organization get involved in Syria at all? Turkey is a NATO member but Syria is not.
but we were there with Syria. that's why we needed to leave.

Yes, we should cede the Middle East to Putin. Yeah. That's it.

That's exactly what Putin has ordered Trump to do.

Jesus, you people are fucking amazing.

We are involved in Syria BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE ISIS IS.

How many times have you fuckwits hit yourselves in the head to forget this shit?

but we were there with Syria. that's why we needed to leave.
We were there because shitstain obama thought that the arab spring meant an obama caliphate summer.

How many times have you fuckwits hit yourselves in the head to forget this shit?
Wrong. Isis became Islamic State in Syria after shitstain obama paid for a rebellion against Assad. At one point the back of Isis was broken. It's leadership dead. Shitstain obama ran to the rescue by arranging the release of 5 top commanders in exchange for the traitor Bowe Bergdhal.

Wrong. Isis became Islamic State in Syria after shitstain obama paid for a rebellion against Assad. At one point the back of Isis was broken. It's leadership dead. Shitstain obama ran to the rescue by arranging the release of 5 top commanders in exchange for the traitor Bowe Bergdhal.
Nice revisionist history, dipshit.

How many ISIS fighters are now free today because of Trump's kowtowing to Erdogan and Putin?

Nice revisionist history, dipshit.

How many ISIS fighters are now free today because of Trump's kowtowing to Erdogan and Putin?
There wouldn't be any free if it wasn't for democrats. The same democrats who want open borders and bring them here. Russia and the legitimate government of Syria can deal with the shit sandwich shitstain obama left them.

ISIS is not the Taliban and the Taliban are not ISIS. Similar, yes! The same, no!

ISIS is not the Taliban and the Taliban are not ISIS. Similar, yes! The same, no!

Forget it, she's rolling......

We have soldiers all over the world, in the case of Syria they were preventing war and no lives lost. Anyone who considers themselves a 'dove' and is happy about the withdrawal should seriously rethink what the consequences are.

Our trust and reputation around the world has taken a huge hit. How can we ever ask another ally to take on anything if they can't trust us to be there when we said we would.

Don't like wars? Great, well let's find out what happens to ISIS now that they are putting the band back together with hundreds if not thousands of escaped prisoners.

Russian global influence - Turkey and now the Kurds are running into the arms of Russia because they literally have no place to go. Are you concerned with Russia further dominating the oil producing Middle East? I am, kind of scares the hell out of me.

Another tide of immigrants to flood refugee camps. Of course Trump isn't going to do anything to solve that or any other problem.

I'd like to say it was worth it, but this is a major foreign policy screw up to affect us for years if not decades to come.

NATO was there in Syria up until about 1-year ago. They were helping defeat ISIS. I don't know why they left??
Erdogan screwed things up by invading Syria and slaughtering the Kurds.
I didn't hear NATO threaten Erdogan with any repercussions if he invaded??
Do you support Turkey's invasion of Syria and the slaughter of the Kurds?
If not, how would you stop it?

NATO was there in Syria up until about 1-year ago. They were helping defeat ISIS. I don't know why they left??
If you have something on NATO countries in Syria let's see it. Turkey is the NATO ally. Not Syria.

I fully support Turkey's efforts to end Kurdish terrorism. I fully support Turkey's maintaining its borders.

I would end the fighting by forcing the Kurds to abandon terrorism and withdraw from the border with Turkey.

If you have something on NATO countries in Syria let's see it. Turkey is the NATO ally. Not Syria.

I fully support Turkey's efforts to end Kurdish terrorism. I fully support Turkey's maintaining its borders.

I would end the fighting by forcing the Kurds to abandon terrorism and withdraw from the border with Turkey.

Britain and France were in Syria alongside the US up to about a year ago.
Foreign involvement in the Syrian Civil War - Wikipedia

Turkey may be a US ally, but they have been dealing with Russia lately, such as to buy their S-400 anti-aircraft missiles. Turkey bought Russian S-400 missiles designed to down NATO planes. For the US, that's a problem - CNN

Do NATO countries invade their neighbors and slaughter Kurds?
Do you have a link proving that the Kurds are terrorists, or encroached on Turkey's border? The Kurds just defeated ISIS.
Turkey says it will stop after establishing a 35km "buffer zone" in Syria. They are not out to exterminate the Kurds.

Turkey Warns the U.S. Not to Interfere With Syria Invasion: 'No Power Can Stop Us'
Turkey Warns the U.S. Not to Interfere With Syria Invasion: 'No Power Can Stop Us'

Last edited:
DhBxmqiU8AAEAdh

Another great Eisenhower quote which I relate to: "I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its futility, its stupidity."

Forum List

Back