Get Nasty Bernie

Translation of the Answer:

Another lie by omission! You surely are a dishonest person, posting someone's remarks out of context doubles down on my claim you are a damn liar.
Oh the injustice of it all! personally I don't think one such as yourself should have to put up with such brutal treatment; sue the bastage.

... meanwhile back on Earth: :popcorn:

"There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest." -- Elie Wiesel

Another lie by omission! You surely are a dishonest person, posting someone's remarks out of context doubles down on my claim you are a damn liar.
Oh the injustice of it all! personally I don't think one such as yourself should have to put up with such brutal treatment; sue the bastage.

"There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest." -- Elie Wiesel

More ignorance! To sue and win one needs to prove these elements:
  1. A duty to the offended victim existed
  2. The duty was breached
  3. A harm occurred
In the instant matter I would need to prove my laughter at your posts harmed me in some manner, and this harm can be compensated by a monetary settlement.

More ignorance! To sue and win one needs to prove these elements:
  1. A duty to the offended victim existed
  2. The duty was breached
  3. A harm occurred

.........Or you could just bribe the judge, after all it's not like we have a fair and impartial justice system in the U.S. anymore.

Forum List

Back